PDA

View Full Version : What tracks should I be racing?

gbm
25-05-2015, 21:12
As a newbie to all of this, I am not well versed in some of the MUST BE RACING tracks. The one I do mostly is the Azure circuit, having seen that on TV a bunch of times. Having said that, what are some of the tracks I should be racing on, and why?

funknerraw
25-05-2015, 21:19
Some of the more popular tracks online (and are fun to drive) would be Bathurst, Brands Hatch, Spa, Imola, and Monza to just name a few off the top of my head. I'm sure other people will name some others too.

flymar
25-05-2015, 21:22
As a newbie to all of this, I am not well versed in some of the MUST BE RACING tracks. The one I do mostly is the Azure circuit, having seen that on TV a bunch of times. Having said that, what are some of the tracks I should be racing on, and why?Try Zolder. It's pretty short. Not hard to remember all corners. One of my favourites:)

John Hargreaves
25-05-2015, 22:04
The next one in the F1 calendar that's in the game is Silverstone in about six weeks, then Spa, then Monza. Give those a go and you'll watch the F1 coverage with an expert's eye because you'll know every bump and turn.

gbm
25-05-2015, 22:33
The next one in the F1 calendar that's in the game is Silverstone in about six weeks, then Spa, then Monza. Give those a go and you'll watch the F1 coverage with an expert's eye because you'll know every bump and turn.

Oh that's awesome, thank you.

It was pretty cool watching Azure this weekend and seeing every little nook and cranny that I saw in the game.

Umer Ahmad
25-05-2015, 22:36
A good practice track is Brno because all the corners are the same speed, except the first corner which is a little faster.

LordDRIFT
25-05-2015, 22:50
Brands' 1st and last turn tho. Dear lord.