PDA

View Full Version : Lap records.

Jack van Hees
26-05-2015, 00:02
I've been driving my ass of these couple of days, wich gave me some records in time trial, Formula A. There on youtube. Hope you enjoy. Youtube/ Jack van Hees World Records. :cool:

Jack van Hees
26-05-2015, 00:37
I've been driving my ass of these couple of days, wich gave me some records in time trial, Formula A. There on youtube. Hope you enjoy. Youtube/ Jack van Hees World Records. :cool:

I'm often at twitch, so if you wanna talk about setups, driving lines etc., please stop by. The link is: http://www.twitch.tv/jackvanhees

Thank you for watching the video's on youtube guys! You can add me on PSN if you want, so we can drive, and test together. PSN: Jack van Hees

Facebook: Chelios34
Youtube: Jack van Hees
Twitter: @JackvHees

NVI0U5
26-05-2015, 05:42
should post it in driver network

Jack van Hees
26-05-2015, 19:42
My WR at Brno https://youtu.be/vd7PoBECYGk 2.2 seconds quicker then number two. ��

Jack van Hees
26-05-2015, 20:17
Lobby is open! Join in! Practice time! 204630

Batfink1977
27-05-2015, 03:20
Kool Jack thanks for today,your setup is working out nice practicing with you too,video are soooooo cool :)

Octane100
27-05-2015, 11:50
I can attest to Jacks abilities, He is fast as **** holds a number of the records on Ps4 with the formula A car.

He is very accurate and precise with his lines so if you wanna learn a thing or two be sure to follow his twitch feed.

Jack, ill be joining you in a few days on track im just clearing up some of the single player stuff first i need some of your settings counteracting instability under braking.

Jack van Hees
27-05-2015, 12:41
I can attest to Jacks abilities, He is fast as **** holds a number of the records on Ps4 with the formula A car.

He is very accurate and precise with his lines so if you wanna learn a thing or two be sure to follow his twitch feed.

Jack, ill be joining you in a few days on track im just clearing up some of the single player stuff first i need some of your settings counteracting instability under braking.

Oke mate! Hope to see you soon!

Jack van Hees
27-05-2015, 12:42
Kool Jack thanks for today,your setup is working out nice practicing with you too,video are soooooo cool :)

Thanks mate! Glad I can be of service with setups.

Jack van Hees
27-05-2015, 13:58
Uploading my setups on to youtube. Youtube: Jack van Hees, setups