PDA

View Full Version : FUN IN RACING

Dam351
26-05-2015, 07:28
I'm talking about RACE CRAFT and the journey from lights out till the flag drops. Before and after are the things some people care most about. Who's been good enough to enter certain events and who has won the most. All nice and good. Congrats etc.

Except I'd prefer to talk with the player who came to race, and raced to the end finishing wherever.
I'm sure they'd enjoy hearing my compliments on their beautiful move to pass me on the outside of Hell corner Bathurst. They might say tyvm and I liked the move from outside to inside line at the Ascari chicane at Monza.

In fact the names aren't important, he or she may say that passing under brakes 3rd corner of that last race. We'll know what we're talking about. We don't care who has more wins in gt9. Do u care who had most wins on ps in F1-1996?

Pink_650S
26-05-2015, 07:39
What did l just read?!

Sonny Crockett
26-05-2015, 15:41
He's looking for like minded players.

lordymatsuo
26-05-2015, 15:44
Check us out if your looking for clean racing. Details in my signature

Dam351
26-05-2015, 19:18
What did l just read?!

Sorry for my messy post. I was in a terrible hurry. So I've read matsuo page and thats what I was thinking. Sounds like good fun mate. But 3 isnt that around the $10,000 in aussie bucks eh ? (So I post this post, read the uk and checked it out and delete mine cos its same. So big THX to EVRY1 ttyl.
Anyway I must that the kind fellow who posted below about the UK racers. I do race a few already and find that quite enjoyable. So thank you lordy I will check them out. :)