PDA

View Full Version : PS4 - Time Trial Leaderboards per car instead of per class.

SauRoN_ZA
26-05-2015, 08:58
My apologies for firstly being a one hit wonder and then rocking up with a feature request.

We are running some cross platform time trials on our gaming forum in South Africa and have noted that the PC version allows you to list leaderboards per car while the PS4 is only per car class.

I was thinking of making multiple suggestions in different threads but it probably makes more sense to do it in just this one instead.

1. Why can't we have multiplatform leaderboards? This shouldn't be hard to implement as all the data is already there?

2. Why aren't there online leaderboards for Playsation and Xbox? Would be easier to check times in our little competition if that was an option.

3. The name of the thread itself, can we please get the option to list leaderboards per car instead of class.

Thanks for your time.

I'll do my very best to stick around in the Playstation threads as I love the game.

Max Kelly
26-05-2015, 12:51
Perhaps in future updates

Funkjunky
27-05-2015, 14:56
i 100% agree with being able to seperate time trials by car instead of class.

All I care about is driving with an Aston Martin GT3 and trying to beat my personal best times on each track. Unfortunately one day I spent a few hours using the pagani Zonda GT on all the tracks and it won my personal best times on each track in the first lap.... So now when i go back to using my Aston martin, i have no visible goals to reach, no way to see my personal bests using my favourite car.... Its so annoying.. I saw a mod on here the other day stating that all cars in a class are equally balanced, but its just not the case, the pagani zonda has 85% of the top 20 places in the majority of tracks...

I wish times could be sorted by car!

UberSoldat
01-02-2016, 21:07
Bumping this request. Sorting by car is important. I wanna check Aston Martin GT4 and have to scroll a lot of gt3's and whatnot

morfic
07-03-2016, 02:16
My apologies for firstly being a one hit wonder and then rocking up with a feature request.

We are running some cross platform time trials on our gaming forum in South Africa and have noted that the PC version allows you to list leaderboards per car while the PS4 is only per car class.

I was thinking of making multiple suggestions in different threads but it probably makes more sense to do it in just this one instead.

1. Why can't we have multiplatform leaderboards? This shouldn't be hard to implement as all the data is already there?

2. Why aren't there online leaderboards for Playsation and Xbox? Would be easier to check times in our little competition if that was an option.

3. The name of the thread itself, can we please get the option to list leaderboards per car instead of class.

Thanks for your time.

I'll do my very best to stick around in the Playstation threads as I love the game.

As my friend is on PS4 and I'm on PC I would love to see cross platform leader boards, so I can race his ghost.
And I kniw per car leaderboards are a must.

AaronWebb85
10-03-2016, 15:44
Also it would be nice to be able to see your friends list lap times.

inthebagbud
10-03-2016, 17:06
Sorry guys but it is not going to happen in Pcars1 , it has been discussed loads and was designed this way due to varies issues -probably find the thread if needed, however if you can use a windows app you need to check this post out as this app can upload laps/times to a web site for all versions as long as you are using his app

Its a work around but the best work around so far

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43245-Windows-Universal-pCars-vHUD&p=1248975&viewfull=1#post1248975

beetes_juice
10-03-2016, 19:43
Also it would be nice to be able to see your friends list lap times.

There is a friends filter on consoles for leaderboard times.

Everyone else, inthebagbud summed it up. Been discussed a number of times: limitations from PSN/XBL on the number of leaderboards that can be stored, no DS, etc. It is what it is. Can always check your times against the pc leaderboards (http://pcars.13ms.de/).

*Did not know about the app that. Looks interesting.