PDA

View Full Version : No contract offers at end of season

GeddaN
26-05-2015, 12:05
I drive the carts series but yesterday when I would play so found it nothing to do and I have not received any offer to continue the series or get a new contract so now I have to start over. Anyone know if there is a bug lr can solve or do I have to start over

Bealdor
26-05-2015, 12:13
I drive the carts series but yesterday when I would play so found it nothing to do and I have not received any offer to continue the series or get a new contract so now I have to start over. Anyone know if there is a bug lr can solve or do I have to start over

You'll get new contract offers at the end of the season (after you've driven or skipped the invitational events).

GeddaN
26-05-2015, 12:21
but the thing is i didnt get a new contract and i didnt skip the iinvitational

Bealdor
26-05-2015, 12:22
but the thing is i didnt get a new contract and i didnt skip the iinvitational

When you finished all races there is a "finish season" button. When you hit it an info will pop up to check your inbox for new contract offers.

gds1972
26-05-2015, 12:25
Are getting contract offers in this game subject to your performance during the season?

Bealdor
26-05-2015, 12:34
Yes, but you should always get a contract renewal offer at least.

menaceuk
26-05-2015, 12:39
Are getting contract offers in this game subject to your performance during the season?

In terms of progressing through the tiers, yes, I think so. That doesn't mean you have to win, though.

Coastkey
26-05-2015, 13:55
But I do think there is a bug, cause I started on karts and went all the way to LMP1, and after LMP1 I got invite from LMP3, and after that I only get renewal from LMP3 every year, so I cant get further in career. If I want to do 8 accolades and other ach, I have to start over. There is no good explaination, and the careermenu/progress is confusing to say the least. And seeing I have no idea if a New start will get me all accolades/invites, and the savefile cannot be moved and must be deleted, the careercan be argued is a mess.

tux1234
26-05-2015, 14:27
But I do think there is a bug, cause I started on karts and went all the way to LMP1, and after LMP1 I got invite from LMP3, and after that I only get renewal from LMP3 every year, so I cant get further in career. If I want to do 8 accolades and other ach, I have to start over. There is no good explaination, and the careermenu/progress is confusing to say the least. And seeing I have no idea if a New start will get me all accolades/invites, and the savefile cannot be moved and must be deleted, the careercan be argued is a mess.

I get the same thing, doesn't matter what i do i cant get any offers other than contract renewel in GT3

I know its no fun but i even ran the whole year at 40% AI so it was super easy to win, just to see if i needed to win every race to advance but no difference.

I wouldn't mind a huge deal if the career mode weather wasn't scripted to be the same every year, i like racing in GT3 but its so so so annoying when the races are the same every year.

GeddaN
26-05-2015, 17:18
Looks like this
https://youtu.be/qnJ35Nv5o_g

Beagle Five
26-05-2015, 17:26
...and you dont win anything...

Please put in some prizes... Pretty pleeeeaasse?

tux1234
26-05-2015, 18:27
The prizes are offeres to race for teams in "bigger" championships.

GeddaN
27-05-2015, 04:57
Mods any responses?

Bealdor
27-05-2015, 06:28
I've just seen your video. Thanks for that. :)

Updated thread title and video forwarded to SMS.

GeddaN
27-05-2015, 07:39
I've just seen your video. Thanks for that. :)

Updated thread title and video forwarded to SMS.

THANX