PDA

View Full Version : Who needs eastenders...this forum is a bit like a soap opera.

Smegsterman
26-05-2015, 15:06
What with Amd owners (i'm one and works fine btw) moaning and declaring sms taken back handers off Nvidia (which they haven't) although wouldn't put it past Nvidia to try.

And now Wiiu owners raining down fire of fury due to fairly obvious limitation and fair play for trying to make it and STILL not giving up - Bravo!

Supposed to be a community of people who love racing and cars......not Eastenders or Hollyoaks.

The game isn't perfect but very much doubt there ever will be one on initial launch and under that is quite frankly a prenominal achievement of beauty and fun.

Some people need to realise most are enjoying it and Trolling the forums is utterly pointless (although there is some amusement) and gets people nowhere.....Pretty sure Ian Bell has better things to be doing than having to answer to silly posts.

Get some context and wake up people........Its a game for one not war and peace.

Why moan about game you don't actually have anyway? not like you have spent money on it?

Rant over!

PeteUplink
26-05-2015, 16:21
Have you ever been on a Formula 1 race forum? Or a post-release Codemasters forum? Makes this place look positively peaceful

Blackvault
26-05-2015, 16:22
And now have moaners about the people moaning! :confused:

Pete

JessicaWalter
26-05-2015, 16:25
what happened to Coupling?

wraithsrike
26-05-2015, 16:35
..Pretty sure Ian Bell has better things to be doing than having to answer to silly posts.

Your kidding right, he pokes most of them with a stick then sits back with his cuppa.

Sankyo
26-05-2015, 16:53
And now have moaners about the people moaning! :confused:

Yeah, it's turning into a meta-forum. A forum about forum behaviour. I love self-reference. I'm waiting for someone to post a statement about the forum that no-one can prove nor debunk :p