PDA

View Full Version : Career mode qualifying

alan2507
26-05-2015, 19:03
Hi, really enjoying the game but have found one irritating bug which is really affecting the career mode for me yet strangely cannot find any evidence of other people suffering the same problem..

I have tried starting career mode with Formula B and GT3 and in both have found the AI times in qualifying (and practice) incredibly slow. For example I can set a pole lap in Formula B at hockenheim of around 1:28 yet the AI race pace is at least 3-4 seconds a lap quicker than this on the same AI skill setting. The same happens in GT3 and seemingly other categories too which means Career mode is a complete non-starter for me at the moment. The qualifying in Solo mode is absolutely fine.

Surely other people are suffering the same problem? I mean, its nice to get pole every race but I would rather it just behaved correctly and gave me a good challenge as it does in Solo mode.

Bealdor
26-05-2015, 19:05
This is a known issue @WMD. The AI cars sometimes run qualifying with a full tank which slows them down.

alan2507
26-05-2015, 20:12
This is a known issue @WMD. The AI cars sometimes run qualifying with a full tank which slows them down.

Great, just surprised I haven't seen much about it. Lot of bugs to sort but still great fun. roll on the patches..

LordDRIFT
26-05-2015, 20:48
What I find is the run better times in the race more often than not.

caslad81
27-05-2015, 13:56
I've found the same problem in solo games as well, especially with the Formula cars. Sakitto, Donnington and Monaco are the ones I have raced so far and at 100% AI I am getting pole by up to 7 seconds! Can someone confirm that this is been looked at?

Thanks