PDA

View Full Version : Running on rails then loose for no reason?

Jimbo Jones
26-05-2015, 20:07
Got my 12c running on rails @ nurburgring yesterday felt like a pretty dam good tune, tonight was a different story exact same tune, yet car felt super loose and twitchy, breaking felt very edgy and atleast 2 seconds a lap slower. Is this just me being a noob or is the car setup changing somehow? does the automatic tyre selection pick the wrong tyres? Is the weather effecting my handling? (It was clear yesterday and today it is hazy) also noticed that the bump stop values changing even though i never touch them.

Sankyo
26-05-2015, 20:29
Track temperature can make a difference, but did you check your car setup thoroughly to see if it was exactly the same setup as you used yesterday?

Siberian Tiger
26-05-2015, 20:31
Also you will have a BIG Difference between a RaceWeekend (Much Rubber on Track) and Free Practice (Green Track) ;)

hkraft300
27-05-2015, 10:27
Got my 12c running on rails @ nurburgring yesterday felt like a pretty dam good tune, tonight was a different story exact same tune, yet car felt super loose and twitchy, breaking felt very edgy and atleast 2 seconds a lap slower. Is this just me being a noob or is the car setup changing somehow? does the automatic tyre selection pick the wrong tyres? Is the weather effecting my handling? (It was clear yesterday and today it is hazy) also noticed that the bump stop values changing even though i never touch them.

That time of the month?

MULTIVITZ
27-05-2015, 10:36
Lol men have it an' all! Stop bleeding and drive faster:mad:

TrevorAustin
27-05-2015, 10:40

Are you sure the tune was retained. I've got a tune specifically saved for Monza, sometimes when I load Monza for a quick race weekend it's there other times I have to manually load it, and the livery is never retained, just random every time. Yesterday it decided to create it's own tune, I was 15kmh faster down the straights and in a wall at the chicane before I even realised it wasn't using my default Monza tune, so had to abort and load again, lol.

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 08:53
We could all help to solve your problems. Re: tuning grind

danowat
28-05-2015, 08:56
CHECK YOUR SETUP!!!!

I can't stress that enough, the game can sometimes chuck in some crazy setup values into your setup for no reason.

Happens to me, alot.

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 09:03
No. Refere the tuning grind thread. Have you not read it?