PDA

View Full Version : Best Lap Times and Leaderboards...

C6ckneyGeezer
26-05-2015, 20:39
Just a suggestion tbh;

Be able to view a leaderboard for a certain track and car, then be able to filter and compare with your friends etc.

Also in free practice setup screen in the bottom right your best time that track picked stays the same no matter what car. Would be nice to see the best lap time for that track and car combo.

Cheers.

Wheelzr
27-05-2015, 05:04
The leader boards essentially feel broken. I would think there's some sort of update on this? At the VERY least a local leaderboard with my own times. Would be even better if I could have them attached to a tune.

What's the word on this? Surely they are planning something more than the completely broken leaderboard they have now, right? Even the online event races aren't registering my times. I'm using paper and pen now to remember my best times, so I know which car did what.

Roadlayer
27-05-2015, 05:58
Filters on leaderboards is the single biggest issue for me. Some of us spend more time challenging ourselves and friends than racing, but it's impossible with the current boards.

Look to Driveclub as an example, allow us to filter between cars, and see friends times.

Wheelzr
27-05-2015, 06:14
I could maybe just start posting a picture of my notebook with all my times/tracks? Then everyone could at least see way the floor is for decent times? Even better would be captured sector times.

hoemma
27-05-2015, 15:14
Yep! Not being able to see a simple friends leaderboard is a big issue for me. Competing with the best racers in the world is not very interesting for me because I'm not thaaat good. ;-)

In fact, the whole "Community" section is pretty pointless for me without being able to interact with "my" community. Friends leaderboards or friends' ghosts have become pretty standard for racing games within the past 10 years.