PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode question (Kart 1 to Clio Cup)

NemethR
26-05-2015, 22:08
Hello guys, just a question:

Is it possible to advance from Kart 1 to anything else then Superkarts?!
I would like to skip the Superkarts, now I completed my 2nd season with Kart 1 (won most races, and all championhsips) but no offers for Clio Cup or even Formula Rookie.

Is it possible to skip the Superkarts, and if yes, how?

wraithsrike
26-05-2015, 22:12
Hello guys, just a question:

Is it possible to advance from Kart 1 to anything else then Superkarts?!
I would like to skip the Superkarts, now I completed my 2nd season with Kart 1 (won most races, and all championhsips) but no offers for Clio Cup or even Formula Rookie.

Is it possible to skip the Superkarts, and if yes, how?

Not if you want zero to hero.

FolkSong
26-05-2015, 23:12
The only way would be to start a new career in Clio Cup. You can have multiple careers going in the same profile.

wraithsrike
26-05-2015, 23:39
The only way would be to start a new career in Clio Cup. You can have multiple careers going in the same profile.

But you will not get the zero to hero award by doing that, you need to complete from level 8 to 1 in one career.

Bailey
27-05-2015, 03:54
Nope, but I have heard of someone getting a GT offer and more after their 1st season.
~Bailey

Yuyuko
27-05-2015, 07:34
You'd need to absolutely destroy it (win freaking everything) in the Kart series if you want to jump straight into the Clio/Touring series after Karts, I think.

PTG Claret
27-05-2015, 08:22
Depends if your bothered about your gamerscore.

If it means nothing to you, like has been said, just start another career in whatever class you want, or redo the current one and destroy everyone to get multiple contract offers.

If gamerscire and achievements mean a lot to you, 250 karts it is.

If your on a wheel though, these karts are immense.

NemethR
27-05-2015, 09:04
Ok, thanks for the answers guys!

Shame, I know these 250cc Superkarts are a lot of fun, but its just not the way I would like to complete the Career, but seems I am forced to.

Yes I would like Zero to Hero achievemnet. :(

PJ Dunham
27-05-2015, 11:00
Yeah follow the Tier Path After Season 2 SuperKarts, I got offered Formula Rookie, Clio Cup, GT3, LMP3 Rookie, LMP3 Semi Pro, Formula C, LMP2 and to Renew of course, I chose LMP2 good season ( too much bloody rain ) but after season I noticed Zero to Hero season count didn't go up so after LMP2 season 3 I was offered everything exept Formula A so I went back to Formula Rookies to follow the Tiers up and Now Zero to Hero went to season 3 even though my Career is in Season 4.. On a bright note finally Finished the Lemans 24hr real time :) First season blew Motor 4 hours in :( this time she made it just shy of 400 laps

KK78
27-05-2015, 11:32
Ok, thanks for the answers guys!

Shame, I know these 250cc Superkarts are a lot of fun, but its just not the way I would like to complete the Career, but seems I am forced to.

Yes I would like Zero to Hero achievemnet. :(

You would need to win everything in karts and even then you are not guaranteed, I won every race and got Superkarts, won every race there and got Formula Rookie so it can jump a few classes.