PDA

View Full Version : Mesh visuals on Donington and a few other tracks

Brian Coombes
26-05-2015, 23:07
For me I think project cars is the best ever racing game to come to console, and my full gratitude too SMS bringing us the first ever sim racer to the console world , but I seem to have a problem with some tracks,I get this meshey visuals around some tracks which can be very annoying at times (but not game breaking) I have a 47 inch LG TV, and have it in game mode setting, does anyone else have this experience. my TV is only 2 months old so It should not be down to my TV.

should have added PS4

Mascot
27-05-2015, 07:11
Meshey visuals..? :confused:

Flihp
27-05-2015, 08:53
Hi Brian Coombes, this http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25696-visual-bug-really-annoying! may be similar to the issue you are seeing, shadow settings seem to be the culprit.

i hope it helps you out.

Phil

Brian Coombes
27-05-2015, 09:06
Thank you for the link to this issue FLihp, looks to be a known issue so hopefully will be sorted in time.

hitmanvega
27-05-2015, 15:34
Yip. Mainly if i set time between 11.00 and 13.00. Known issue, sure they will sort it.
For me I think project cars is the best ever racing game to come to console, and my full gratitude too SMS bringing us the first ever sim racer to the console world , but I seem to have a problem with some tracks,I get this meshey visuals around some tracks which can be very annoying at times (but not game breaking) I have a 47 inch LG TV, and have it in game mode setting, does anyone else have this experience. my TV is only 2 months old so It should not be down to my TV.

should have added PS4