PDA

View Full Version : Ai qualli times change when viewing replay

MiZtErNiCe
26-05-2015, 23:15
title explains it all, i done qualli in nordschleife and done a cracking lap so thought i would watch it on the replay function. when the replay was finished i was at the back of the grid even though i got pole in quallifying. the ai somehow gained 45 secs to put me at back of grid, i done 5mins 29 secs and the ai done 6mins 5secs in qualli, replay ended and they were all on 5mins 20secs. is this a known bug? is it just me?:confused:

MiZtErNiCe
27-05-2015, 16:59
anyone?

Elmo
27-05-2015, 20:42
Thanks for the feedback. We already have it on our list that the AI gets too quick times when you simulate the remainder of a session.

MiZtErNiCe
31-05-2015, 18:47
this aint simulating the remainder of session, when viewing the replay after quallifying has finished the ai times change from what they were at the end of quallifying, totally different scenario. after watching the replay the times that the ai done change.

MiZtErNiCe
13-06-2015, 10:28
this is still happening, nothing to do with skipping session or simulating session. Really putting me off. do the devs even know about this? seems like the cars stay on track and do ultra fast quallifying times as i watch my replay of the hotlaps i done.