PDA

View Full Version : T300 RS FFB LOCK-UP

h.greenjr2
26-05-2015, 23:54
HEY ALL, I HAVE A QUESTION IF ANYONE CAN RELATE PLS LET ME KNOW.

[U]WHEN I'M LOADING THE GAME TO START A CAREER RACE, THE LOADING SCREEN DISAPPEARS AND WHEN THE MENU POPS UP TO SELECT YOUR OPTIONS PRE-RACE OPTS. MY T300 RS SNAPS TO 90 DEGREES AND THE FFB IS STRONG AND STUCK IN THAT POSITION. I HAVE BEEN UNPLUGGING IT AFTER EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP RACE COMPLETED. DO I NEED TO RE-CALIBRATE THE WHEEL ON THE PC OR IS THRUSTMASTER/PROJECT CARS LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER? I'VE HEARD SOME OTHERS ON THE FACEBOOK FORUM FOR TS. ADVISE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

RACE-ON

jason
27-05-2015, 03:35
Same things happens to a lot of us with t500 and t300 , it is a known bug in the game that will be patched.

Just unplug and plug back in and play on , I know its annoying as I have to do this also .:culpability:

PureMalt77
27-05-2015, 07:15
Latest firmware?

Diablo944
27-05-2015, 20:13
Feel like de ja vu here. This is my third time answering this in different posts :)

Anyway. Mine did the same, unplugging and re plugging the usb lead only worked for one race then same again in the next race. It only happens to me when i have put the ps into standby (or let it go into standby) while project cars was still the active game. For some reason the t300 doesnt like to play well coming out of suspend mode. Close project cars whenever you have finished playing with it, then put ps to sleep. The minute or so delay restarting the game is worth the lack of ffb issues.

h.greenjr2
27-05-2015, 22:55
Feel like de ja vu here. This is my third time answering this in different posts :)

Anyway. Mine did the same, unplugging and re plugging the usb lead only worked for one race then same again in the next race. It only happens to me when i have put the ps into standby (or let it go into standby) while project cars was still the active game. For some reason the t300 doesnt like to play well coming out of suspend mode. Close project cars whenever you have finished playing with it, then put ps to sleep. The minute or so delay restarting the game is worth the lack of ffb issues.

I have noticed the post the first time u posted your response. So long as we close the pcars app and restart prog. It should be back normal. I'll try it ! Thanks for the comment 😀

ivan-hoe78
28-05-2015, 00:17
I always close the game and turn off my PS4, and never have this problem with my T300.

Diablo944
28-05-2015, 01:29
I always close the game and turn off my PS4, and never have this problem with my T300.

If you dont have any problems but want the chance to experience some, try not closing the game and putting the ps4 in standby, you can have a chance at a haunted t300 too :)

Charlie2k
28-05-2015, 10:20
I have the same Issue at Brands Hatch Circuit in carreer mode. I don't know how to fix it...