PDA

View Full Version : An Explanation...

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 03:33
Can someone explain why so many issues were created with things that seem so fundamental pits, weather, tires, ect. when porting the game to the consoles? And how no one noticed any of this before pressing cds, or why it was decided to ignore the issues and sell the game still? Anyone that plays for 10 minutes clearly sees and encounters many flaws, how is that possible with all the testing, delays, money, and time spent?

If we cant get patch date and patch fix details then maybe a explanation will help the community get a general picture of what went wrong and we can guess at what is likely to be fixed. Honestly id like to know if its like drive club where the whole game needs to be re coded? Will things be fixed one at a time or can all these issues be patched and you guys start working on tearing, graphics, and new cars and other dlc?

andyparks
27-05-2015, 09:59
The game is work in progress like every other ps4 game that gets released these days

FoxMulder
27-05-2015, 10:07
I bought Bloodborne and Destiny at release or shortly after. None of these games were a work in progress. If you consider planning and releasing DLCs as work in progress, then you're right.
But the amount of graphical and gameplay issues in PCars is unmatched by any of the games I have for PS4.

Disposable_Hero
27-05-2015, 10:46
This will probably not comfort you, but there is this nice figure of speech that a 100% bugfree software is outdated;)
Rejoice for what a cutting edge game pCARS is and have faith in the devs to sort it all out.

Blackvault
27-05-2015, 10:48
Can someone explain why so many issues were created with things that seem so fundamental pits, weather, tires, ect. when porting the game to the consoles? And how no one noticed any of this before pressing cds, or why it was decided to ignore the issues and sell the game still? Anyone that plays for 10 minutes clearly sees and encounters many flaws, how is that possible with all the testing, delays, money, and time spent?

If we cant get patch date and patch fix details then maybe a explanation will help the community get a general picture of what went wrong and we can guess at what is likely to be fixed. Honestly id like to know if its like drive club where the whole game needs to be re coded? Will things be fixed one at a time or can all these issues be patched and you guys start working on tearing, graphics, and new cars and other dlc?

No point looking back but forward. Trying to stir up the same old arguments and comments about how bugs occur isn't going to do this forum any favours.

Pete

dwalldorf
27-05-2015, 11:14
I said it a couple of times on this forum already but again: I find it much more satisfying to play this game now and wait for some bugs to be fixed than to wait another 6 months or more. They did a nice job and most of the mandatory stuff works fine (for most of the people). You can race, cars are nice, tracks are nice, physics seem quite right, online races are fun. This game already gave me outrageous amounts of racing joy and I'm really loving it. And there you have it. That's why it was released before it was finished.

MULTIVITZ
27-05-2015, 11:27
It is but a blank canvas. Have your say by voting what you want to go with, the developers have been sensible about thier work focus to get the beautiful game out to you, and now promise to get it polished to our requirements.
I have noticed tonnes of improvements since launch. (Did anyone notice my meteric connotation?)

rams1de
27-05-2015, 11:33
No point looking back but forward. Trying to stir up the same old arguments and comments about how bugs occur isn't going to do this forum any favours.

Pete

Consumers eh? They should just put up and shut up.

Jaymz456
27-05-2015, 11:34
I said it a couple of times on this forum already but again: I find it much more satisfying to play this game now and wait for some bugs to be fixed than to wait another 6 months or more. They did a nice job and most of the mandatory stuff works fine (for most of the people). You can race, cars are nice, tracks are nice, physics seem quite right, online races are fun. This game already gave me outrageous amounts of racing joy and I'm really loving it. And there you have it. That's why it was released before it was finished.

For the major part of it, everyone can agree with that. I'm very happy to be able to play Project CARS and have fun in great races, with great cars, tracks and amazing sound. But there i also think that everyone can understand Prophet216's words... Actually, i can understand that some bugs still exist in the final release of a game, this is "normal", but we must admit that, in Project CARS, some of them can be clearly identificated after playing just a few minutes (Pit Stop bugs, IA perfect driving in wet conditions with dry tyres, easy cutable chicanes....), and should have been fixed... Anyway, i'm sure SMS will give us frequent updates to clean this up, and make this Project CARS much more fantastic than it currently is ;).

hkraft300
27-05-2015, 11:37
Ian Bell himself said on this forum somewhere that pCars is pushing the PS4 system to >90% of its capacity all the time.
Code may be perfect, but if the system is struggling to cope, it's bound to spit the dummy.

Sure the game lacks a bit of polish in terms of visuals (pit crew animation, for example) but that's not a bug.
On one race my pit box was close to the pit entrance - I flew in way above speed and the car barely managed to stop in time. The lollipop man stayed out of the way til the car was well and truly stopped instead of jumping in front of a fast car anyway - that shows attention to detail.

The only "bugs" I've really come across are the CE-34878-0 (thereabouts) crash and the invisible tire bug.

PS show me another game where the devs are so engaged with the player community to take feedback and improve on the game. they're working on the changes we've requested. This forum is a whinge-fest knowing that the devs are listening.

Pink_650S
27-05-2015, 11:45
Consumers eh? They should just put up and shut up.

With 3 posts you shouldnt be making assumptions.
Feedback and bug reports are very welcomed in this forum, so is constructive critisism.
But an explanation as the OP demands? What would that help?
Just let the devs gather bug/issue reports to then put it in one nice patch and everyone will be happy.
Theres no point in such threads, other can keeping Ian from commanding his team! :yes:

FoxMulder
27-05-2015, 11:52
most of the mandatory stuff works fine

If I would hand in my work like that, my bossman would sack me with ease.

dwalldorf
27-05-2015, 12:08
For the major part of it, everyone can agree with that. I'm very happy to be able to play Project CARS and have fun in great races, with great cars, tracks and amazing sound. But there i also think that everyone can understand Prophet216's words... Actually, i can understand that some bugs still exist in the final release of a game, this is "normal", but we must admit that, in Project CARS, some of them can be clearly identificated after playing just a few minutes (Pit Stop bugs, IA perfect driving in wet conditions with dry tyres, easy cutable chicanes....), and should have been fixed... Anyway, i'm sure SMS will give us frequent updates to clean this up, and make this Project CARS much more fantastic than it currently is ;).

I see your point but as a developer myself, I can tell you that identifying problems is not the major problem most of the time. I think they knew about a lot of problems before community started posting them. Especially the obvious things you mentioned. But identifying a problem doesn't solve it. I'm pretty sure they worked on problems that would have made us cry even more and we would have said "How could you put so much time in animating the pit crew but I can only go left turns, not right turns!" Bad example here I know. My point is that I'm sure they have prioritized their work and do their best to go from important to not so important issues.

Jaymz456
27-05-2015, 12:18
Sure, i totally understand this ;). As i said, the "major thing" is going great anyway, the game is amazing IMO, and i'm sure SMS will fix those little issues quickly.

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 12:22

Pete
Ok, not trying to stir the pot just looking for some general answers. Honestly I'm starting to feel like you moderators and the devs are getting mad and fed up with the smack being talked on here but no one is telling us anything so we are naturally gonna talk. You need to realize we all believe in the game and we all care, we all want the game we thought we were buying. We all spent our money and are being told to hush and don't talk trash and just wait n be respectful. That's not cool we want answers and time frames, we want the truth, we want to know why we were sold a product that is hardly a final copy, more like a rough draft. Most I want you to take your criticism like men, u took our money, expect to hear about how let down we are.
Set a new standard, don't be like all the rest, make us happy and don't sell unfinished stuff in the future.

Ian Bell
27-05-2015, 12:24
Ok, not trying to stir the pot just looking for some general answers. Honestly I'm starting to feel like you moderators and the devs are getting mad and fed up with the smack being talked on here but no one is telling us anything so we are naturally gonna talk. You need to realize we all believe in the game and we all care, we all want the game we thought we were buying. We all spent pur money and are being told to hush and don't talk trash and just wait n be respectful. That's not cool we want answers and time frames, we want the truth, we want to know why we were sold a product that is hardly a final copy, more like a rough draft. Most I want you to take your criticism like men, u took our money, expect to hear about how let down we are.
Set a new standard, don't be like all the rest, make the us happy and don't sell unfinished stuff in the future.

Sorry my friend but saying that no one is telling you anything is very wrong.

This is the most active dev to user communication I've ever seen, and it should be as I've asked for it.

Oncloud9420
27-05-2015, 12:24
I bought Bloodborne and Destiny at release or shortly after. None of these games were a work in progress. If you consider planning and releasing DLCs as work in progress, then you're right.
But the amount of graphical and gameplay issues in PCars is unmatched by any of the games I have for PS4.

You weren't there for the last few Call of Duty launches or when GTA Online went live?

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 12:34
Your right, were are being told things will be fixed, and your making a list and checking it twice. But that's about it. No trash or direspect, honestly we will probably get to know one another quite well over the next couple yrs. Ian I just want to dive into the game and so many things take the fun away. Do the devs plan on supporting apps for console versions? Will it all be fixed in the first patch, what are we to expect bro?

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 12:42
I'll stop talking about the obvious, everything has been said and noted in threads everywhere nothing new to say. Just hope you guys fix it fast, and seriously set a standard for other game devs to live up 2. Someone has to change what is socially acceptable these days. Thank you for hearing me out ian

Mascot
27-05-2015, 12:45

This is the most active dev to user communication I've ever seen, and it should be as I've asked for it.

Ian, a simple sticky with official updates (what bugs are being prioritised, the current state of patch certification etc etc) would go a LONG way to keeping Joe Public on side, and might help to reduce all the clone threads asking for the same information. The transparency of your team on these forums is to be applauded but there's a lot of user-generated fud to wade through to get to the facts.

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 12:52
U guys don't help, the stickys exist, stop posting the same stuff everyone says and search. What we don't have are what fixes will be included in the first patch and time frames, but the official stickys exist and are easily found bud. I don't want my thread to get closed because the same stuff starting to be said in here now

TrevorAustin
27-05-2015, 13:04
Ian, a simple sticky with official updates (what bugs are being prioritised, the current state of patch certification etc etc) would go a LONG way to keeping Joe Public on side, and might help to reduce all the clone threads asking for the same information. The transparency of your team on these forums is to be applauded but there's a lot of user-generated fud to wade through to get to the facts.

This I do agree with, We're getting loads more info now than at launch, but I can't understand why this isn't done, instantly stopping any need to ask the same question a 100 times and meaning any threads like that can just be locked.

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 13:10
Wow, I'm starting to become more annoyed at the stupid comments and people clearly talking without researching or reading anything. 2 out of 3 things said are irreverent and repeats, and wrong, and misinformed. If I was a mod I'd delete all your guys dumb ass statements

Marrrfooo
27-05-2015, 13:11
This I do agree with, We're getting loads more info now than at launch, but I can't understand why this isn't done, instantly stopping any need to ask the same question a 100 times and meaning any threads like that can just be locked.

It's worth remembering here that, certainly with regards the PS4 patch, SMS have zero experience of how the certification works with Sony on the PS4 - so once the patch is out of the SMS door, all they know is a small window of approximate certification. I expect providing updates on the progress of the certification will be none the clearer beyond an approx. 2 week window - and SMS don't have any experience of this to fall back on with which to provide speculative estimates (which are likely to be flung back at them by the minority of the most disgruntled).

Also, given the hostility of some (the minority) of the community who are flinging all sorts of blown out suggestions about the 'broken' state of the game around I'm not sure I'd be rushing to tell everyone what was exactly in the next patch in case those elements were not satisfactorly resolved and thus missed the cut for the patch. I suspect, as was the case with the XBO patch, once it's about to be fired out of SMS for certification the provisional patch notes will come up.

You do need to see it a little from both sides. We are still getting plenty of response from SMS and WMD members - but I doubt you'll get a patch notes list until it's almost ready to go over for certification.

Sankyo
27-05-2015, 13:11
No need for get insulting please.

dwalldorf
27-05-2015, 13:18
If I would hand in my work like that, my bossman would sack me with ease.

Sorry to say that but your statement is completely worthless. Also your boss doesn't matter.

First:
Do you really think it was the devs saying "Hey boss, some stuff already works, let's publish it!" No, it probably was the management (aka the boss) that decided about release date and MVP (minimal viable product).

Second:
Software you release is never a finished product. Software is always a work in progress, even if it's free of bugs (which no software on earth is). Software that doesn't get update is dead. (Keep in mind, I didn't say software has to be released with obvious bugs. I'm pointing out the differences in your understanding of good work and the reality that developers don't have that much influence on decisions about release dates)

Third:
I don't know what you do for a living but its probably not related to software development. This world works different. If you're producing chairs at work, of course your boss will bitch-slap you if you forget a chair leg. You can't push an update to the customer that only has 3 chair legs. If you're a spaceshuttle engineer, your quality standards will probably be a little different compared to standards of a housecleaner. You just can't compare this things so don't try to compare your work with the work of a game developer especially since it's not about a sloppy developer but a management-decision to release the game in this state.

Wow, I'm starting to become more annoyed at the stupid comments and people clearly talking without researching or reading anything. 2 out of 3 things said are irreverent and repeats, and wrong, and misinformed. If I was a mod I'd delete all your guys dumb ass statements

Now that's one hell of a helpful post from you. And the reason why you're not a mod in this forum ;)

Mascot
27-05-2015, 13:28
U guys don't help, the stickys exist, stop posting the same stuff everyone says and search. What we don't have are what fixes will be included in the first patch and time frames, but the official stickys exist and are easily found bud. I don't want my thread to get closed because the same stuff starting to be said in here now

There are stickies, but none giving simple status updates.

Your neck? Wind it in a little please. No need for illiterate insults.

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 13:30
It's worth remembering here that, certainly with regards the PS4 patch, SMS have zero experience of how the certification works with Sony on the PS4 - so once the patch is out of the SMS door, all they know is a small window of approximate certification. I expect providing updates on the progress of the certification will be none the clearer beyond an approx. 2 week window - and SMS don't have any experience of this to fall back on with which to provide speculative estimates (which are likely to be flung back at them by the minority of the most disgruntled).

Also, given the hostility of some (the minority) of the community who are flinging all sorts of blown out suggestions about the 'broken' state of the game around I'm not sure I'd be rushing to tell everyone what was exactly in the next patch in case those elements were not satisfactorly resolved and thus missed the cut for the patch. I suspect, as was the case with the XBO patch, once it's about to be fired out of SMS for certification the provisional patch notes will come up.

You do need to see it a little from both sides. We are still getting plenty of response from SMS and WMD members - but I doubt you'll get a patch notes list until it's almost ready to go over for certification.
How does xb1 get a fix so fast then for the horrible launch product they received. Dont seem like they had a 2 week window, seems like every few days a patch could be reaching us if they wanted to fix things fast,xb1 got its 1st fix fast. Why is this taking so long when the facts say it does not have to? Why does it have to be a all inclusive patch, why cant we get patchs every 2 or 3 days till its sorted?

Carlos81255
27-05-2015, 13:32
Well I love this game and it's more finished than driveclub was when that was released and that got there in the end so I have no doubt that sms can sort out the few issues that a bugging so many people and everybody demanding a timeline on a patch should just be happy with as soon as possible really that's all you need to know. I do how ever have one question for the devs and that is when you sort the problem with the times not registering on the driver network events will you unlock the all the previous events that are now locked? Only because I do love a trophy and community ambassador is the last one I need and it is a online championship that some of us have been unable to compete in.

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 13:33
Serious question

dwalldorf
27-05-2015, 13:34
How does xb1 get a fix so fast then for the horrible launch product they received. Dont seem like they had a 2 week window, seems like every few days a patch could be reaching us if they wanted to fix things fast,xb1 got its 1st fix fast. Why is this taking so long when the facts say it does not have to? Why does it have to be a all inclusive patch, why cant we get patchs every 2 or 3 days till its sorted?

I would generally be very interested in the process of submitting / publishing updates on XB1 and PS4. What's the average time they need? What are they even doing in detail? I can imagine some stuff they check but I can't imagine anything that should take longer than 2-3 days..

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 13:35
Carlos, u have the disc or digi copy?

Carlos81255
27-05-2015, 13:39
Digital copy

MysterG
27-05-2015, 13:40

Serious answer.

Because that's not the way game development works, even on PC where there are no manufacturer restrictions.

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 13:44
Well I love this game and it's more finished than driveclub was when that was released and that got there in the end so I have no doubt that sms can sort out the few issues that a bugging so many people and everybody demanding a timeline on a patch should just be happy with as soon as possible really that's all you need to know. I do how ever have one question for the devs and that is when you sort the problem with the times not registering on the driver network events will you unlock the all the previous events that are now locked? Only because I do love a trophy and community ambassador is the last one I need and it is a online championship that some of us have been unable to compete in.
Spend our money n be quiet huh? Dare i venture 2 guess you have a pressed copy? Because the digi version all you can do is race short races. Cant do anything else or add any various circumstances or the game falls apart. Weather calls 4 a pit, now everything is wrong cuz the pits are broke ect.

Carlos81255
27-05-2015, 13:47
Well that's wrong because I have the digital copy and I've finished everything even the 24hr LeMans race

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 13:50
Serious answer.

Because that's not the way game development works, even on PC where there are no manufacturer restrictions.

So how is your team handling development of this update? Will it be all inclusive or minor? What is the possible window once you submit the patch? Have you submitted anything? What are your manufacturer restrictions in this circumstance?

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 13:54
Well that's wrong because I have the digital copy and I've finished everything even the 24hr LeMans race yea if u use certain cars you can. But the pit restrictions mess it up for many cars :(

loslogo
27-05-2015, 13:58
As much as I appreciate this game it is a pretty reasonable question to ask how so many really obvious flaws made it through.

KK78
27-05-2015, 14:04

Lucky for you, you have miraculously bought possibly the only two major PS4 games that launched without major issues. One developed by 'From Software' who have done several similar games to Bloodbourne before and published by Sony, the other developed by arguably the masters of shooters & multiplayer, Bungie, and published by the behemoth that is Activision (who say what you like about them- they know how to publish games) so certainly not a guarantee of a perfect game but it certainly helps. With respect neither Bandai or SMS have that pedigree and indeed neither do most other released games. If you had instead bought Battlefield 4, Driveclub, Assassins Creed Unity, Ultra Street Fighter 4 (released yesterday- has issues) Grand Theft Auto 5, The Witcher 3, The Crew, Watchdogs, Far Cry 4 to name but a few you would have experienced issues.

I do not for a second think this is good but it is sadly a common fact and personally I'm getting tired of some people acting with moral outrage every time this happens, get over it, it's clearly not uncommon and no game developer/publisher intends for their games to have issues. At some point consumers should use their heads and wait a bit, don't pre-order and don't buy day one or for a few weeks after. Life is not so black and white, particularly not where video games are concerned which is little surprise considering how the industry is evolving year on year with more features, more social elements and more scale (30+ cars on track at one time anyone?)

Technology generally is a 'try and test' industry, smartphones do crash and features won't work, PCs do f**k up and you have to put your hand in your pocket to fix them, cars do break and the new feature you bought as an optional extra is to blame, dishwashers do malfunction and set fire to your kitchen........ games which are big financial and technical challenges will not always work out of the box- fact not fiction and yet is the company to advertise these flaws for their product??? Of course not.

Would it be nice if it was not this way? No But is it this way? Yes So if it really bothers you that much be smart, be patient.

This rant is officially over :)

Prophet216
27-05-2015, 14:12
Ill have to think twice before buying early in the future. I cant say thats not a good point. But its not the money its the fact that i have it, but only basicly a beta version(all games)

Oddbob
27-05-2015, 14:38
Ill have to think twice before buying early in the future. I cant say thats not a good point. But its not the money its the fact that i have it, but only basicly a beta version(all games)

I think you are way too extreme in how "bad" this game is. Yes, there are annoying bugs and issues, but the game is still very enjoyable and works quite well, despite it's issues. Maybe ease it down a little bit!

TrevorAustin
27-05-2015, 14:43

Selfishly I couldn't care less about the PS4 and XBOX one patches. But because that's where most of the noise is coming from, there is very little coming back reference the PC updates/patches, although I'm sure the effort is still going in.

But every day I see loads of updates on those platforms, whereas keeping the PC community up to date would actually be relatively easy, no certification, etc. Just get it out there.

TrevorAustin
27-05-2015, 14:44
Serious answer.

I've worked in IT/software development for a long time, and that isn't true about software development, so I don't see why gaming should be any different. Of course the Sony/MS certification is a completely different thing.

Liquid7394
27-05-2015, 14:52

I'm assuming a PS4 patch will be out sometime next month, right?

Umer Ahmad
27-05-2015, 15:10
I'm assuming a PS4 patch will be out sometime next month, right?

read (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27074-Coming-May-28th-Project-CARS-Xbox-One-Upcoming-Patch-1-3-Release-notes&p=947357&viewfull=1#post947357)

MiZtErNiCe
27-05-2015, 17:05
i have played for 25 hours now and only came across 2 bugs, 1 with ai qualli times changing when viewing replay and another where you get disquallified for running out of fuel after the race is finished lol, can work around both just now so its all good for me.

FlyPT
27-05-2015, 17:10

As a prophet you should be confident on your decision to buy the game. :)
From now, it can and will only get better.
Please, look at the positives, they largely surpass the negatives. ;)

Yossarian
27-05-2015, 22:48
I guess all the people saying there is no problem with bugs must only play 3 lap races with AI turned right down in clear weather only. Otherwise they'd be as disappointed as me with the state of this game when it went to retail. Career mode is a waste of time at the moment, and that's what I bought the game for.

dwalldorf
28-05-2015, 08:45
I guess all the people saying there is no problem with bugs must only play 3 lap races with AI turned right down in clear weather only. Otherwise they'd be as disappointed as me with the state of this game when it went to retail. Career mode is a waste of time at the moment, and that's what I bought the game for.

Yep, only drove like 3 laps... wtf? I played this game for +40 hours, played community events, online races and career. Played with different cars and classes, different weather and time of day. Just because you seem to have problems, doesn't proof everybody else wrong.

MrStef85
28-05-2015, 09:07
I'm loving the game, even with the bugs.

Liquid7394
28-05-2015, 09:16
read (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27074-Coming-May-28th-Project-CARS-Xbox-One-Upcoming-Patch-1-3-Release-notes&p=947357&viewfull=1#post947357)

Thanks, much appreciated.

Yossarian
28-05-2015, 11:04
Yep, only drove like 3 laps... wtf? I played this game for +40 hours, played community events, online races and career. Played with different cars and classes, different weather and time of day. Just because you seem to have problems, doesn't proof everybody else wrong.

3 lap races, there is a S end the end of races mate, I'm saying amateurs who enjoy the game in its present state probably only play 3 lap races, on amateur handling mode, AI lower than 60% with penalties and rules switched off.

As for proof, I don't need to say a thing, the bug reports thread is all the proof anyone needs.

You should try coming off easy mode to see what happens with the difficulty and race lengths turned up. The facade falls apart into a buggy mess.

dwalldorf
28-05-2015, 12:22
3 lap races, there is a S end the end of races mate, I'm saying amateurs who enjoy the game in its present state probably only play 3 lap races, on amateur handling mode, AI lower than 60% with penalties and rules switched off.

As for proof, I don't need to say a thing, the bug reports thread is all the proof anyone needs.

You should try coming off easy mode to see what happens with the difficulty and race lengths turned up. The facade falls apart into a buggy mess.

Didn't say this game was free of bugs. Just can't stand people that assume everybody who isn't struggling with the same issues must be an amateur / low-skilled.

hkraft300
28-05-2015, 12:42

Getting on ~100 hours now... Got this game to drive and enjoy driving and pushing the cars to its limits and racing others and tuning and all the other geeky car guy stuff.

The bugs and issues are minor niggles to me but hey I'm not as sensitive as some.

Seen all the posts of how many are loving this game? It's a God send to those of us on consoles. Half the "bug" reports I've seen only need minor settings tweaks - or from those new to sim racing jumping over from NFS franchise.

Sorry Mr. hardcore you're not the only one running no assists

FoxMulder
28-05-2015, 12:49
Man, some of you guys are annoying with your oh so clever responses. Hope i'll never see you lot online.

PureMalt77
29-05-2015, 10:27
all I have to say I already posted here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27125-Ian-Bell&p=939366&viewfull=1#post939366

yopp90
31-05-2015, 06:39
Gran turismo 6 STILL isn't completed and that game had some real teething issues when it was launched as most games that come out now a days. Destiny was a JOKe in that department lets give you half of the game for 60$ and charge another 35 to unlock the actual story. I'm content buying a game that doesn't have everything worked out yet. I'm glad it wasn't delayed further

IrideGravity
31-05-2015, 20:50
Gran turismo 6 STILL isn't completed and that game had some real teething issues when it was launched as most games that come out now a days. Destiny was a JOKe in that department lets give you half of the game for 60$ and charge another 35 to unlock the actual story. I'm content buying a game that doesn't have everything worked out yet. I'm glad it wasn't delayed further

If gran turismo had "teething issues" this game was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around its neck.
Gt6 had some menu issues, the kind that required extra clicks, but it was not broken in several ways.
Not even close. I challenge you to pull a bugs thread or recite a few gt6 issues. Don't just make them up either. I'll remember them.