PDA

View Full Version : Tunes in career not saving

PTG Claret
27-05-2015, 06:18
I just would like to know if the issue where tunes do not save to a car in career mode is a bug exclusive to Xbox or everyone else across platforms has the same issue.

Currently it is pointless doing career mode in a game that encourages you to tune your own cars, when you have to re-entet the tube before every single session.

FarChri
27-05-2015, 06:28
Also happens on PC - so no console or XB exclusive problem / bug.

I also stopped playing the career at the moment due to this problem. At least playing Quick Raceweekend can also be fun. But I hope it will be fixed soon.

PTG Claret
27-05-2015, 06:38
Thankyou FarChri. That gives me hope of a relatively quick fix for the problem then if the game braking issue exists criss platform.

FarChri
27-05-2015, 07:25
No problem mate!

Niveous21
27-05-2015, 17:01
I have found that sometimes it does save, sometimes it doesn't. I've had cars that reset the setup every time you select "return to garage". However, last night I was making changes during practice session of a Formula C race and it was saving my changes, and they carried over to qualifying without having to back out to My Garage and save it. It's a very hit-or-miss function.

LordDRIFT
27-05-2015, 17:08
Drives me nuts. Sometime im afraid to pit to adjust my setup.

kevinbuchholz
27-05-2015, 22:36
It is very inconsistent. I had it sticking and unsticking in the Ginetta in the GT4 career... seemed to be staying the same until I pitted and all of a sudden I had a very loose twitchy car. Was leading, I got through a couple laps and finally lost it. I was far enough in the race that I just accepted my fate and finished 10th. Really annoying though.

WRA NotSo
28-05-2015, 02:06
I tuned for hours on p30 at zuhai and saved it in free practice only to go race at the track and the tune was not there. I had to back out to reload it and it still would not follow me. Its there saved to the track but it will not load. All i get is the tune saved to ALL. i had to go to garage load tune then save it to all which screwed up all my other tunes just so i could use the tune i made for that track. Very annoying to say the least. Im a tuner and im just not getting the save system for tunes. And when your in practice via race weekend you should be able to load different preset tunes from other tracks while in the pits..... nope, gotta back out and load it that way. These things should made easier. I mean whats wrong with a file for tunes saved with a name. Searchable and or sortable by alphabet maybe. This should be a no brainer