PDA

View Full Version : No pit engineer. Game is really annoying me now beyond a joke

Corona
27-05-2015, 10:56
Okay so when I pre ordered project cars I was hoping on the day of release I was able to play the best racing game to date. Well wasn't I so wrong as many of you know. Still to this day 2 weeks after release and were yet to have an update. We don't even get an apology or any kind of compensation offered. Microsoft personally told me that without a doubt you should be offering compensation like any other by game maker has in the past. (Assassins creed unity). I'm really annoyed and just hope this patch is out before tomorrow.

The reason for this post though is my pit engineer has gone quiet? I have tried re installing the game. Playing a few races with him turned off then turning him back on. All settings are correct and I have the 18.4gb game installed. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

Blackvault
27-05-2015, 10:58
If you take a bit of time looking at the Known issues sticky you'll see the lack of Pit Engineer is a already listed.

Thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Update-22-05)

Pete

justonce68
27-05-2015, 10:59
I heard he's in the Bahamas, 2 weeks holiday.

Corona
27-05-2015, 11:15
[QUOTE=Blackvault;947305]If you take a bit of time looking at the Known issues sticky you'll see the lack of Pit Engineer is a already listed.

Thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Update-22-05)

Yes okay because id make a new thread without researching.

Do you not think I've been browsing this forum since release day?! I want to know why it's always worked for me until I had to re install.
Why did I have it before and not now? It just doesn't make sense.

Umer Ahmad
27-05-2015, 11:48
Why? We dont know? Only the programmers will know. It is a bug and they will fix it.

Sonic6L
27-05-2015, 11:56
Why? We dont know? Only the programmers will know. It is a bug and they will fix it.

HAVE* fixed it with the upcoming patch that is coming tomorrow/day after (according to various threads on here).

Pink_650S
27-05-2015, 11:56
Okay so when I pre ordered project cars I was hoping on the day of release I was able to play the best racing game to date. Well wasn't I so wrong as many of you know. Still to this day 2 weeks after release and were yet to have an update. We don't even get an apology or any kind of compensation offered. Microsoft personally told me that without a doubt you should be offering compensation like any other by game maker has in the past. (Assassins creed unity). I'm really annoyed and just hope this patch is out before tomorrow.

The reason for this post though is my pit engineer has gone quiet? I have tried re installing the game. Playing a few races with him turned off then turning him back on. All settings are correct and I have the 18.4gb game installed. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

You actually compare the launch of AC Unity with Project Cars' launch? :hopelessness: No, just... no.

Machinist90
27-05-2015, 12:10

will he be added to invitational events like the 24hrs of lemans or will he remain absent there? I was told it was not a bug that he's not on inv. events

Bambus
27-05-2015, 12:24
People tryin to get free stuff, tut tut. Best game ever, love it. Will prob buy another copy just to support devs

jgaganas
27-05-2015, 12:26
I heard he's in the Bahamas, 2 weeks holiday.

Personally, i really don't miss him that much...