PDA

View Full Version : Ginetta G55 GT3

OJohnyAppl3S33dO
27-05-2015, 11:13
This car is supposed to be braking in 1.69 secs, faster than any other gt3 and it certainly doesn't feel like it! The stats show that this is the only car that can give the mclaren a run for its money but im constantly getting burnt by it. It has more horsepower but less torque somebody enlighten me please!:mad:

QPRLad
27-05-2015, 11:30
What's your Brake pressure set to? Are you slamming them on too much or not enough? What's your brake sensitivity & dead zones?
Are you using the braking lines? is ABS off or On?

Many things can affect the braking on your car.
I use the Aston Martin GT3 and the only car I have trouble keeping behind me is the SLS.

OJohnyAppl3S33dO
27-05-2015, 11:46
What's your Brake pressure set to? Are you slamming them on too much or not enough? What's your brake sensitivity & dead zones?
Are you using the braking lines? is ABS off or On?

Many things can affect the braking on your car.
I use the Aston Martin GT3 and the only car I have trouble keeping behind me is the SLS.

Thats because the aston martin has the highest top speed. Ive put brake pressure on 70 and 60 and it seems to take longer to actually come to complete stop but if I brake with the mclaren or ruf the time is almost instant. I have also deflated the front tires by about .10 kinda helps with turning. The stats say this thing is a beast but isnt in my eyes.

Umer Ahmad
27-05-2015, 11:46
SLS has highest too speed, Ginetta lowest (i think)

QPRLad
27-05-2015, 12:16
Thats because the aston martin has the highest top speed. Ive put brake pressure on 70 and 60 and it seems to take longer to actually come to complete stop but if I brake with the mclaren or ruf the time is almost instant. I have also deflated the front tires by about .10 kinda helps with turning. The stats say this thing is a beast but isnt in my eyes.

My Brake Pressure is never less than 90.

Brake Sensitivity is 0
Deadzone is 5
using the Dualshock 4

jimmyb_84
27-05-2015, 12:44
Another thing to remember the Ginetta was designed for UK tracks.

I love the car myself feels great but getting the most out of it will depend on driving style and lots of practice.

OJohnyAppl3S33dO
27-05-2015, 13:38
My Brake Pressure is never less than 90.

Brake Sensitivity is 0
Deadzone is 5
using the Dualshock 4

So how are u not lock up the brakes with such high pressure. I find it easier to lock the brakes up with it being that high!

QPRLad
27-05-2015, 14:27
So how are u not lock up the brakes with such high pressure. I find it easier to lock the brakes up with it being that high!

Maybe its just the style I play at but I rarely use a full trigger when braking. More 3/4 brake, I very rarely experience locking & never experienced over heated brakes or heavy tire wear through heavy breaking.
Maybe I'm the one that is the wrong? anyone else?

Slicker_VR
27-05-2015, 16:07
Maybe its just the style I play at but I rarely use a full trigger when braking. More 3/4 brake, I very rarely experience locking & never experienced over heated brakes or heavy tire wear through heavy breaking.
Maybe I'm the one that is the wrong? anyone else?

no, you're not wrong, mate ;)