PDA

View Full Version : Blummin' BT!

Bigsteviet
27-05-2015, 13:11
The missus is away all weekend, so I have the house to myself and some quality PCars time ahead...

And the patch is out tomorrow...

And BT fouled up my internet access yesterday, so I can't get back online til Monday...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!

Dan77 DESTROYER
27-05-2015, 13:17
Gutted for you dude that seriously sucks :(

MULTIVITZ
27-05-2015, 13:20
BT ......privatised for the bennefit of others lol.
Competition is an immature indevour of the young.
Grow up and have a race without getting flustered......seems boring that way :rolleyes:
Do some tuning;)

OrenIshii BE
27-05-2015, 13:42
The missus is away all weekend, so I have the house to myself and some quality PCars time ahead...

And the patch is out tomorrow...

And BT fouled up my internet access yesterday, so I can't get back online til Monday...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!

Get yourself hardwired to the neighbourgs?
Or get one a free available wifi if possible?

I'm feeling your pain!

Megalomanic87
27-05-2015, 15:52
Here's a fix.

Few crates of beer.
Quick Race Weekend.

Enjoy. :yes::yes::yes:

Bigsteviet
27-05-2015, 16:04
Here's a fix.

Few crates of beer.
Career.

Enjoy. :yes::yes::yes:

Fixed your fix, but I like your style :)

MXR SMILER
27-05-2015, 16:04
Who told you the patch is out tomorrow as I was led to believe that only Msoft know that? I really hope you are correct though cause P cars is almost unplayable online and with the bugs as well blah blah blah.

Bryer
27-05-2015, 16:34
Who told you the patch is out tomorrow as I was led to believe that only Msoft know that? I really hope you are correct though cause P cars is almost unplayable online and with the bugs as well blah blah blah.

You're gonna be disappointed until patch 1.4 on the 5th of June.

OP - Can you not to tether your mobile?!

Phishfinger
27-05-2015, 16:36
Take your Xbox, TV and the suggested crates of beer to the library. Sorted!

Bigsteviet
27-05-2015, 22:20

See that sticky at the top of the page? That.