PDA

View Full Version : Please put the LE dlc on the Australian ps store.

loslogo
27-05-2015, 13:57
Thanks

Diablo944
27-05-2015, 14:47
How about everywhere the game is sold. That would be nice. Uk could drive a gt40 as well then :-)

Siberian Tiger
27-05-2015, 14:51
Limited Edition is well.... - A Limited Edition..

You would upset the Costumers if you Release a Thing that was specially for a Limited Version.

Perhaps it will happen much later, like on other Games but we will see ;)

(Only the USA had LE as DLC, because there was NO Possibility to choose from / Pre Order)

Diablo944
27-05-2015, 15:44
How about this then. Remove the message in the game as it loads saying 'grab the extra 5 car dlc' when there is no 5 car dlc to be had. I got a lycan, i got the livery, no extra cars up there on the store though. So in my case, the response to the le was based on that. If the le is different then i apologise for the confusion. But the message during game loading about he extra cars? It sucks

Spirit X
27-05-2015, 16:09

You would upset the Costumers if you Release a Thing that was specially for a Limited Version.

(Only the USA had LE as DLC, because there was NO Possibility to choose from / Pre Order)

Except it's not lmiited. It comes as standard with the digital version (in the UK at least) and anyone in the US can buy it for $2.99. So a Limited Edition is well...not a limited Edition. It does kind of seem dumb to me the way some games try to 'force' limited editions with digital extras. Limited editions used to exist because certain things could only be produced in limited quantities. Books, steel cases or what have you. Digital products are not lmiited and a company just arbitrarily deciding to place a limit on them always, and I mean always (in my experience at least) just causes bad feeling in the community. This is a perfect example. It's just dumb marketing move. Not ragging on the game or you guys by the way, just thinking out loud I guess. I know this is part of the industry now but it's a bloody stupid part....and in this case the pack is in no way limited...it's a piece of digital information that has been arbitrarily distributed to some people and not others.

I have 5, could I buy your product please? No sorry, the product is on a hard-drive behind me and we'd rather leave it there than make some more money from you while simultaneously making you happy.

Not a customer focused strategy.

loslogo
27-05-2015, 16:13
Mr Bell?

andyparks
27-05-2015, 16:14
End

madmax2069
27-05-2015, 16:15
I agree, i think I would have named it something like collectors edition DLC, or something along those lines. Limited this is not, but it happens quite a bit with products.

SpaceMachine
27-05-2015, 19:49

I pre-ordered (UK) in August 2014 and paid a premium for my 5 cars. I actually feel a bit of a mug with those cars being available in the digital edition. Never mind. I have a steelbook and a pamphlet. Yay!