PDA

View Full Version : RGL Australia 2015/2016 Championships

Scav3nger
27-05-2015, 14:11
Hello everyone!

RGL Australia is a gaming community for Australian and New Zealand gamers. For just over five years Forza Motorsport had served as the home of RGL's Online Racing Community (ORC), and while it's likely Forza will continue to have a relevance in the community the jump is being made to Project CARS for the latest championships. At the moment the regular racers are running what is being called a "Workshop Series", testing some of the new features and settling into the game, from July onwards the real racing begins!

Click any of the series logos to read full details of the championships on the RGL forums.

2015 Championships (July onwards):

http://i.imgur.com/jIAgj62.png (http://regionalgamersleague.com/community/showthread.php?tid=1383)

In the GT3 Sprint Cup, drivers have the choice of any GT3-spec vehicle, races will last approximately 30 minutes with the exception of a single hour-long endurance race. Click the series logo to read all the details!*

http://i.imgur.com/22jYsLA.png (http://regionalgamersleague.com/community/showthread.php?tid=1386)

In the Formula Rookie Championship it's all about the drivers. Will your driving skill come into its own or will you battle for every point in every race?*

* Please note, these championships are still in the process of being created all championship details are subject to change.

TheLastRezort
28-05-2015, 08:28
Hey Scav3nger, I've read the GT3 Sprint Cup thread and would love to join. I can't reply to the thread on RGL.com because there is some bug preventing me from being able to activate an account. My gamertag is TheLastRezort27, I use a Thrustmaster TX, and have a headset for chat. I haven't got a car or livery sorted yet but I will in about a weeks time :)

Scav3nger
28-05-2015, 09:26
Hey Scav3nger, I've read the GT3 Sprint Cup thread and would love to join. I can't reply to the thread on RGL.com because there is some bug preventing me from being able to activate an account. My gamertag is TheLastRezort27, I use a Thrustmaster TX, and have a headset for chat. I haven't got a car or livery sorted yet but I will in about a weeks time :)

I'll look into the account activation problem for you, try again in about half an hour. In the meantime I'll add you to the registration list.

TheLastRezort
28-05-2015, 10:58
I'll look into the account activation problem for you, try again in about half an hour. In the meantime I'll add you to the registration list.

Cheers

TheLastRezort
28-05-2015, 12:51
I've decided I'm gonna go with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra, with the #17 Pedace Livery. I don't understand the RGL teams though, do I have to join one or create one or what? Also, you've listed my name as TheLastResort27 but the Rezort has a "z" not an "s" (I don't wanna sound picky I'm just saying)

Ps, The way you've setup and designed this series is very professional and we'll set out. I applaud you

Scav3nger
28-05-2015, 13:35
I don't understand the RGL teams though, do I have to join one or create one or what?

You can create one if you like. If you can find someone to join who doesn't have a team mate yet you're welcome to ask them if they're interested in teaming up.

Also, you've listed my name as TheLastResort27 but the Rezort has a "z" not an "s" (I don't wanna sound picky I'm just saying)

My mistake, I thought there was something wrong with that gamertag, all fixed now.

Ps, The way you've setup and designed this series is very professional and we'll set out. I applaud you

We do our best, I personally think if you asked around though the RGL guys would say I'm taking it to another level with the GT3's and the SCS.

MRN3
02-07-2015, 09:01
A couple of these championships starts soon so if you want in on the action you can sign up (assuming that you are from the AU or NZ regions)

Knowing from experience with racing with this group that they can accept anyone who aspires to take up league racing but in a more safe and casual racing environment then most leagues.

So sign up in one of the following championships and just prepare for some good clean racing :)