PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Next PS4 patch (Patch 1.3)

ProjectCARSFiend
27-05-2015, 14:40
So I know patch 1.3 has been announced for XBone, but could anyone give out any info on when the 1.3 patch is going to be out for PS4?
These are just the main noticeable bugs I've encountered on the PS4 version:

- Sometimes, automatic pit control doesn't take over when you enter the pits, and you're able to drive as fast as you want. This also causes you to be able to drive through your pit guy like he's a ghost.
- When you're exiting the pits, you randomly get a caution that you cut the track, even when you clearly didn't.
- Sometimes your engine sound randomly cuts off or goes really quiet during changing between driving views and also during replays.
- While driving the 125cc shifter karts, when you accelerate and brake, neither of your feet move.
- Also when driving the 125cc shifter karts, they don't receive any damage at all, no matter how hard you crash them, even when full damage is turned on.
- And sometimes at the start of races, my HUD doesn't show up, and I'm not able to get it back with the toggle HUD view button.

If anyone could tell me if any of these are known issues on the PS4, and which ones are currently being worked on, that would be great. Also, which ones are more likely to be addressed in the next patch?

Umer Ahmad
27-05-2015, 14:42
read (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22495-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PS4)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-22-05)

All of them are "recorded" but we do not know which ones are being "worked on". When the patch is ready we will all see the patch release notes. Just like they showed us for the PC patch and the XB1 patch.

And WHEN a date is *ready* to announce, then they will announce it. We will not know like 1-month in advance, probably just few days in advance like this XB1 patch as they are at least 2 other companies involved (BNamco + SONY)