PDA

View Full Version : Missing cars

Rsjim
27-05-2015, 19:58
Hi I don't think I'm being dumb but I seem to be missing some cars of the list. A4 touring car arial atom and bow m1 pro car. I know you got extra cars if you pre ordered the game but I don't think these were on the list. Can anyone shed any light on this please.

MrStef85
27-05-2015, 20:01
A4 is not in the game.

LeeGestuhl
27-05-2015, 20:04
The cars you mentioned are either part of the Modified Car Pack (pre-order bonus) or the Limited Edition.
See this link for details: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder.html

MrStef85
27-05-2015, 20:07
Its the merc dtm thats in the dlc.

Rsjim
27-05-2015, 20:16
Thought I saw it on a list somewhere must be wrong oh well. Shame would have been a good car to have on there

MrStef85
27-05-2015, 20:17
Thought I saw it on a list somewhere must be wrong oh well. Shame would have been a good car to have on there

Hope they will bring it out in a patch ;)

JayChristmas
27-05-2015, 21:20
Hi I don't think I'm being dumb but I seem to be missing some cars of the list. A4 touring car arial atom and bow m1 pro car. I know you got extra cars if you pre ordered the game but I don't think these were on the list. Can anyone shed any light on this please.

this cars are in the limited edition car pack, only in limited edition and digital edition!
i dont have them too , because it was not able for me to get a le-game! and for me it was not sure wich car is in wich pack! its a shame!
i love good sims and hope they ll give the cars to all for loyality and stay smooth with that problems in the game! i was shocked and down, not to have a m1 procar, even not because i preordered the game! only have the pre order pack :(

edit: i heard in usa it would be able to buy that cars in store, not sure if this is the truth

KotaroZX
28-05-2015, 00:55
edit: i heard in usa it would be able to buy that cars in store, not sure if this is the truth

It is true, I bought in the store.

Madvillain
28-05-2015, 01:41
It would be helpful on the massive cars list if it told you the standard cars and then a section with the cars from limited edition etc.

TenEightyOne
30-05-2015, 00:15
So to be clear; these cars weren't a pre-order bonus for all pre-orders, just for the digital pre-order?

I wish that had been made a little clearer at the time.