PDA

View Full Version : Audi R18 active leveling front??

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 00:02
I had a quick drive of the R18 ultra earier and I kept seeing the front bumpstops even when the cars height was not low and my suspensikn was firm enough.
Has it got a self leveling front end?
Does anyone know about any other cars having high tech race gizmoze? Have you seen the adjustability on the stock cars?:cool:
This game is full of suprises eh!

FALSE ALARM:see post #3

hkraft300
28-05-2015, 07:23
The R18 is killing me. Arse snaps sideways like "surprise motherf*er"
I want to race it against the hybrids and I reckon it'll be competitive but not with the way it handles on the base tune. Can't keep it consistent anywhere :(

MULTIVITZ
31-05-2015, 03:03
Yeah the base tunes will get you down the shops in one piece. Thats about it. I found most of them easy to tune, responded well. I will only tune them properly once the menu system is updated.

I worked out what I was seeing anyway, on the telemetry. Its the ARB bumps, when she lifts a wheel the warning indicator pops up, just like my mum. Not now I'm on the phone! Sorry about that, I mean just like the bumpstop indicator. Self leveling lol we wish!!!

Umer Ahmad
31-05-2015, 03:06
I dont think we have active suspension in this game. We talked about it (Pagani etc) but it was a bit too complex

MULTIVITZ
31-05-2015, 03:48
Yeah I got mislead by the top out stops. Thanks for confirming. Active skirts in pC2 eh? Mmmmmmm