PDA

View Full Version : I have the modified car pack, but would like the limited car pack

S4MST3R
28-05-2015, 10:59
Hi All

I pre-ordered Pcars what seems like a year ago now, physical copy, via Amazon. I was emailed a code by Bandai Namco which gave me three modified cars - nice. I've also grabbed the free Lykan from the Playstation Store

What I really want is the F1, M1, GT40 etc, which I believe are only available to those who pre-ordered the digital copy as a 'limited edition'

I've been playing online against others who have the physical copy of the game, and they are saying they could download the above vehicles from the PS store. I'm in the UK and am unable to

Any ideas? I appreciate the term, 'limited edition' but am keen to understand why some seem to have been able to purchase as DLC and others not

Thanks...............Sam

ttforever
28-05-2015, 11:11
Same for me!

Neil Hopwood
28-05-2015, 11:13
It'll be available as DLC at some point.

Elmo
28-05-2015, 11:24
The Limited Edition cars have been included for those that bought the Limited or Digital Edition.

As Neil rightly said, they will be made available to Standard Physical Edition players as well. PS4 players in North America can already buy the LE car pack, since the Limited Edition isn't available there.

FA RACING 01
28-05-2015, 11:27
Hi All

I pre-ordered Pcars what seems like a year ago now, physical copy, via Amazon. I was emailed a code by Bandai Namco which gave me three modified cars - nice. I've also grabbed the free Lykan from the Playstation Store

What I really want is the F1, M1, GT40 etc, which I believe are only available to those who pre-ordered the digital copy as a 'limited edition'

I've been playing online against others who have the physical copy of the game, and they are saying they could download the above vehicles from the PS store. I'm in the UK and am unable to

Any ideas? I appreciate the term, 'limited edition' but am keen to understand why some seem to have been able to purchase as DLC and others not

Thanks...............Sam

Agree. I pre-ordered too. Don't care if it's paid DLC or whatever, just really want it.

S4MST3R
28-05-2015, 11:49
Thanks All. Good to hear

Azure Flare
28-05-2015, 13:27
You can buy the Limited Edition pack right now on the Playstation store, I bought it the day I got the game.

It is so worth $2.99 just to have the Sauber C9. :o

amazed
28-05-2015, 13:32
OP in UK, not US.

pa_pinkelman
28-05-2015, 18:12
You can buy the Limited Edition pack right now on the Playstation store, I bought it the day I got the game.

The world is bigger than the usa you know? :rolleyes:

JayChristmas
28-05-2015, 18:17
i want it too! what a shame without a m1

odytsak
28-05-2015, 19:35

PS4 is region free for DLCs as well, but the game and the DLC have to match the region
https://twitter.com/yosp/status/410352765341151232

edit: admins, you can add a bb code for tweets.