PDA

View Full Version : Forced to do a scheduled pitstop?

Jweaver
28-05-2015, 11:08
Last night I joined a multiplayer game already in progress. There was only 3 mins left of a 5 min qualifying session, and since the lap was 3.5 miles long, it was impossible to get a lap in, but i assumed difficult for most others too.

I still ended 9th, and was happy.. I started the race.. Got up to 4th and at the end of the first lap was told I had to take a "scheduled pit stop".

Next lap I missed the pit entrace (As I didn't know where it was)... So on the 3rd lap, deliberately slowed and got into the pits. After my stop I was now in dead last but assumed that everyone would make a stop.

But one lap later, the race ended I and I was 1 min down... What happened here? Can you ignore a scheduled stop? How was mine scheduled in the first pace?

Something else was wrong with this race.. i came out of the pits and on the first corner got a 5 seconded penalty for cutting the track, when I was right in the middle of it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Jon

mantukas334
28-05-2015, 11:29
yes you can ignore sheduled pitstop :D

Fre.Mo
28-05-2015, 11:42
I have a problem in career mode.
The races have a forced pit stop during 24 laps event.
So I only took half of the fuel thinking I would refuel at the pit stop, but even if I specified 25l of fuel to add in the stop strategy, there was no refuel and I was nearly dry at the pit-box exit after 14 laps.

HeeseyChelmet
28-05-2015, 13:36
I have a problem in career mode.
The races have a forced pit stop during 24 laps event.
So I only took half of the fuel thinking I would refuel at the pit stop, but even if I specified 25l of fuel to add in the stop strategy, there was no refuel and I was nearly dry at the pit-box exit after 14 laps.

before the race you have to amend strategy to fill up

Fre.Mo
01-06-2015, 07:15
Ok, I thought I could change it when entering in the pit since the option allows to modify it.

BDR Daz
01-06-2015, 08:01
Something else was wrong with this race.. i came out of the pits and on the first corner got a 5 seconded penalty for cutting the track, when I was right in the middle of it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Jon

This is a known issue and apparently being worked on :)