PDA

View Full Version : [Patch 1.3] what was the 370mb update just now?

NVI0U5
28-05-2015, 12:04
The game decided to hard reset itself like usual logged back into XBL and got this... is it the patch?

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r93/NEMOnLISA/project%20c%20ars/20150528_215848.jpg (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/NEMOnLISA/media/project%20c%20ars/20150528_215848.jpg.html)

Blackvault
28-05-2015, 12:05
The game decided to hard reset itself like usual logged back into XBL and got this... is it the patch?

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r93/NEMOnLISA/project%20c%20ars/20150528_215848.jpg (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/NEMOnLISA/media/project%20c%20ars/20150528_215848.jpg.html)

Yes I believe that's Patch 1.3 for the XBOX One.

Pete

DragonSyr
28-05-2015, 12:09
Just click Start Update

NemethR
28-05-2015, 12:17
Project CARS – Xbox One Patch 1.3 - Fixed Issues

Gamepad Controllers:
* Added ABS brake rumble to Xbox One triggers, so that the triggers will rumble on losing traction when braking. The amount of trigger rumble is controlled together with Force Feedback strength via the Force Feedback slider.
* Improved the efficiency of the controller rumble effect, to help make the steering more responsive on the Xbox One.
* Fixed an issue where moving the sticks from one extreme to the other would sometimes result in the steering getting stuck.
* Reworked the Xbox One analogue sticks range and axis dead zones, providing much improved steering control.

Wheel Controllers:
* Fanatec wheels – Fixed the issue with steering jolts that some users experience.

Online:
* Fixed an occasional crash when advancing from Qualifying to Race.
* Fixed an occasional crash when returning from a race to the Race Central.

Time Trial:
* Set Time Trials starting time to 11am to match the PC platform. This ensures consistent track temperatures across all platforms, as track temperatures affect lap times.

Ghosts:
* Enabled saving of community event ghosts. These ghosts are automatically stored online, and you can then download ghosts of other players’ laps for these events.

Tracks:
* Sakitto and Summerton variations - Corrected track info regarding number of turns and track length.
* Sakitto Sprint - Fixed a crash that would at times occur when using time acceleration.
* Cadwell variations - Fixed draw distance issues on various objects.
* Oschersleben variations - Fixed odd lights around track and colour issues with the horizon.
* Zolder - Fixed an issue where the player car would sometimes start in a closed garage.

AI:
* Fixed an issue where AI vehicles were sometimes sent to the pits due to low fuel on races where refueling is not allowed.

Pitstops:
* Pitstop strategy will now use the actual bar value for tyre pressures.
* Fixed an issue where the Pit engineer would repeatedly inform the player that a pit crew member has lost a wheel nut during pit stops.
* Fixed an issue where the Pit Engineer would call the player to stop for fuel when fuel consumption was disabled in options.

Replays:
* Improved the smoothness of the sun, moon, stars, and shadow motion when rewinding replays of a race that had a high time acceleration.

Driver Network Profile:
* Fixed an issue where at times the miles driven on a particular track or with a particular car would be logged under the wrong car or track. This improves the accuracy of the player’s Affinity ratings.

TriggrPullrUSMC
28-05-2015, 12:28
thanks for posting. nicely done!

StevoMclaren
28-05-2015, 12:32
Any News at all On the PC Patch?

Blackvault
28-05-2015, 12:33
Any News at all On the PC Patch?

The PC version already as Patch 1.3. Currently only PS4 hasn't got 1.3 yet

Pete

StevoMclaren
28-05-2015, 12:42
Ah right I see, cool. Will be a little while yet then for the Issues regarding AI Wet weather Performance etc then?

Keep up the good work.

Blackvault
28-05-2015, 12:46
Ah right I see, cool. Will be a little while yet then for the Issues regarding AI Wet weather Performance etc then?

Keep up the good work.

It will indeed be a while. Currently no timeline/timescale for that to the best of my knowledge.

Pete

dyr_gl
28-05-2015, 13:35
Will PS4 1.3 solve the crazy problems with wheels going crazy after ending a race and going back to menus, or going from a menu to a session?

dwalldorf
28-05-2015, 13:51
Will PS4 1.3 solve the crazy problems with wheels going crazy after ending a race and going back to menus, or going from a menu to a session?

Could you please take a moment and have a look at this thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28171-Bug-T300-going-crazy-after-PS4-Rest-mode
Maybe it's exactly the issue you described here and we can make the devs aware of this.

Blackvault
28-05-2015, 13:54

Can't say for certain. I'd assume that the fixes maybe in line with that of the PC and XBL1, however I would probably say wait until the patch notes are released.

Pete

LordDRIFT
28-05-2015, 14:59
I'm starting to wonder if the wheel issues ate user related. Since I've opted to should down my system rather than leave in testy murder I have not had a single wheel issue. JS

dyr_gl
28-05-2015, 15:30
Could you please take a moment and have a look at this thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28171-Bug-T300-going-crazy-after-PS4-Rest-mode
Maybe it's exactly the issue you described here and we can make the devs aware of this.

I already made a thread about it. Totally unrelated problem, mine goes nuts going from menu to garage or ending the session into a menu.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21993-T500RS-going-nuts-after-the-races&highlight=t500

Just want to know if itīs solved. It is not acceptable that after forcing us to buy a Thrustmaster wheel, we do and it doesnīt even work.

mattcwell
28-05-2015, 15:30
I'm starting to wonder if the wheel issues ate user related. Since I've opted to should down my system rather than leave in testy murder I have not had a single wheel issue. JS

You've opted to do what?

Francorchamps
28-05-2015, 15:35
Is the PS4 patch already submitted with Sony?

Blackvault
28-05-2015, 15:39
Is the PS4 patch already submitted with Sony?

I have no news on that. Best way wait for official confirmation from the SMS staff (whose with blue usernames)

Pete

dyr_gl
28-05-2015, 15:41
BTW, you guys might have to end up replacing plenty of T500RS wheels. After a good number of restarts, it makes a grinding sound when calibrating left near full lock. And Iīve read other similar issues, so get ready for possile shit hitting fan situation.

LordDRIFT
28-05-2015, 15:49
You've opted to do what?

Jesus Christ! Damn swype! Lol. Since I've opted to shut down rather than use rest mode.

Mark Quigley
28-05-2015, 15:51
Jesus Christ! Damn swype! Lol. Since I've opted to shut down rather than use rest mode.

Dam, testy murder sounded like my kind of thing.

spinkick
28-05-2015, 16:05
I hope the next patch fixes the testy murder, its a bitch!

dwalldorf
28-05-2015, 17:08

Nice one! testy murder little this sucker! :D
Your problem sounds exactly like this one here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28171-Bug-T300-going-crazy-after-PS4-Rest-mode
Could you take a look and see if it matches your experience? Would be nice to find more people to confirm this bug.

Gpruitt54
28-05-2015, 18:08
Why does Steam not apply the patch to my Steam purchased and installed version of this game?

Bealdor
28-05-2015, 18:19
Why does Steam not apply the patch to my Steam purchased and installed version of this game?

Because it's a Xbox One only patch. The Steam version already has V1.3 since two weeks.

Gpruitt54
28-05-2015, 18:26
Because it's a Xbox One only patch. The Steam version already has V1.3 since two weeks.

Where can I see which version I am running? The opening screens seem not to display version information.

Bealdor
28-05-2015, 18:40
Where can I see which version I am running? The opening screens seem not to display version information.

Steam automatically updates your game so you shouldn't have to worry about that.
Anyway, you can go in the PCARS install folder, right click on the exe file and check the version info.