PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS system boot bug when suspended

Dirtymoose
28-05-2015, 14:04
I'm pinning this on Project Cars. It has never happened to my PS4 before. It's happened twice when Pcars was suspended and my system was in sleep mode. I often put the system to sleep with a suspended game. When I go to boot up the system from sleep, I get a beep, and a blinking blue light that doesn't turn white to enter a fully powered on state. Holding the power button until the system powers down, waiting a minute of two then powering back seems to solve the problem.

HarryHoodlum
28-05-2015, 15:32
This game, like a few others, doesn't play very nice with suspend/resume/sleep mode on PS4. I'm sure it will work in time.

David McKenna
28-05-2015, 16:02
I've had problems with the suspend/resume/sleep mode on PS4 since it was launched..nothing to do with Project Cars as far as I'm concerned.

wyldanimal
28-05-2015, 16:27
Have had the Same Issue With Pcars and Sleep mode.
(so far the only Game that has caused this.)

with Pcars I'm now Quitting the App before I put the PS4 in Rest mode. ( rest mode so I can charge my Head set )

Mr giblet
28-05-2015, 17:08
I've had the same problem

Diablo944
28-05-2015, 17:47
Same here. Never had a problem before, but found on a number of occasions the ps4 wouldnt wake from standby if i had the game running when ps4 had gone to sleep. I justt got a pulsating blue light if memory serves. This was before i bought the steering wheel, so the only new addition was project cars. I rarely suspend games now anyway. Gta5 used to introduce issues to multiplayer after sleep mode starts, so that, along with the t300 issues, and the pulsing blue light is enough to tell me suspending a game isnt the best option.

apexatspeed
28-05-2015, 17:58
It happened to me twice since I have started playing Project Cars. I now only completely turn my Playstation off and just don't charge my controller while I sleep anymore. I don't want anybody to tell me my Playstation is dusty.

Diablo944
28-05-2015, 18:03
Your playstation is dusty :)