PDA

View Full Version : Dash Cam or additional camera adjustments.

Fanatest
28-05-2015, 14:47
Dash cam... Some love it, some hate it! But for me, I think it's fantastic, as it gives me great visibility AND immersion!

This is the view I mean...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZfJYZet20c
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0dKbINIRbU

So in short, my feature suggestion is...
More camera adjustments and/or additional views for users to select from.

nomen nescio
28-05-2015, 16:16
I don't get it. Isn't it the same as a cockpit view? The rain/raindrops in Driveclub looks better than pCars's.

Rubrbrnr
28-05-2015, 22:06
I agree that view would be a good option. In the settings, if you decrease your field of view (FV) setting for cockpit to ~60 and move the seat adjustment all the way forward you can get close to this view. But I agree, seat adjustment need some more 'forward travel' to get a 'true' dash cam view like seen in the videos above.

Roger Prynne
28-05-2015, 22:15
Use Ctrl K and the keys WSAD for movement

Fanatest
15-06-2015, 15:07
Use Ctrl K and the keys WSAD for movement

That's not possible on the consoles though ;)
As Rubnbrnr mentioned, the drive club view (also in Dirt Rally Pro Cam view, and Grid etc) is not really easily achievable in PCars but is one of the best dash cam views that both looks and feels very close to a genuine perspective (Imo).

Roger Prynne
15-06-2015, 18:36
^^^ Can you change your Platform to PS4 please as it gets confusing seeing PC if you have a different platform.

Control Panel - My Settings - Edit Profile..... thanks.

seankingdah
10-08-2015, 07:13
yes, I love dash cam as well, I owns one from Blackvue, it works fantastic.

vancilwa
17-08-2017, 13:49
yes, I love dash cam as well, I owns one from Blackvue, it works fantastic.

Which one? I'm thinking to bought blackvue wifi dash cam! can you recommend me best dash cam model?

Olijke Poffer
21-08-2017, 13:11
That's not possible on the consoles though ;)

Well that is not true. You can use an external USB keyboard and use the cam buttons as mentioned above..