PDA

View Full Version : This game sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:02
And why?, because the rest of my games will only collect dust from now on :( Well done with the patch lads, it's going to take something special to top PC!

PS: How many of you looked at this post rdy to rip me a new A-Hole lol :D

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:04
Personally, i enjoy this game, as well as many other people.

Too bad you don't. :)

Goodbye.

Oh the humanity :O

c172fccc
28-05-2015, 15:06

Goodbye.

You might want to read his post, not only the title.

GAT_Montana
28-05-2015, 15:11

Goodbye.

Well...people who are experienced to read more than a headline have a clear advantage :D

Ingo_Schwartz
28-05-2015, 15:13
haha I was so ready to rip you a new one! ;)

It really is awesome! Is there a new patch ? I've gotten none :(

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:15

LMAO..... It always gets someone

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:16
Rar. How dare you leave Forza and GTA5.
:P

Remind me how to read in future HA!

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:17
Rar. How dare you leave Forza and GTA5.
:P

Remind me how to read in future HA!

LOL..... Gotya

Ripgroove
28-05-2015, 15:17

Goodbye.

WOW

LordDRIFT
28-05-2015, 15:18

Goodbye.

Wow. No wonder the forum is so dysfunctional folks don't even read pay the title before chiming in. At least read the damn OP man.

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:20
Wow. No wonder the forum is so dysfunctional folks don't even read pay the title before chiming in. At least read the damn OP man.

It's a mistake, i actually read the 1st post, just so happened i misread it.

Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :apologetic:

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:21

It really is awesome! Is there a new patch ? I've gotten none :(

New ones up, not having much luck with it though.

wraithsrike
28-05-2015, 15:21

Goodbye.

Man, people don't even read the post anymore before they flame.

LordDRIFT
28-05-2015, 15:23

The flamer gets flamed. ..mind blown.

Ripgroove
28-05-2015, 15:23

Dude, I think you're going to get a ribbing for this one lol

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:25
lol leave him alone guys, I didn't set out to get anyone hung out to dry but it was funny, It was always gonna catch someone out :)

Sankyo
28-05-2015, 15:25
You forgot an exclamation mark in the title.

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:26
You forgot an exclamation mark in the title.

I'm high on PC...... Shoot me :)

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:27
Dude, I think you're going to get a ribbing for this one lol

Yup, i've read every post i've replied to on this site, except for this one, D'oh.

Live and learn ;) ;)

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:28
But yeah, this game is good eh?

HA!

Umer Ahmad
28-05-2015, 15:32
The flamer gets flamed. ..mind blown.
Flame-ception

Yeah, i read the title and unsheathed my ban-hammer. I will now put Excalibur back to rest.

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:32
But yeah, this game is good eh?

HA!

No its shite :)

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:34
Flame-ception

Yeah, i read the title and unsheathed my ban-hammer. I will now put Excalibur back to rest.

See, I nearly got a mod lol. At least I put a few smiles on faces

Yuyuko
28-05-2015, 15:34
Don't you mean the shite? :p

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:36
Don't you mean the shite? :p

Total!!, getting trials fusion out as we speak

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 15:38
Bit harsh mate. Go to the ultimate suggestion thread and have a read from the start, I got mine in there on page 39. I can't wait for any update I've had improvements already on my ps4. Other games are fun too, especially with all the share functions. Tune sharing??

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:39
No its shite :)

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:40
Bit harsh mate. Go to the ultimate suggestion thread and have a read from the start, I got mine in there on page 39. I can't wait for any update I've had improvements already on my ps4. Other games are fun too, especially with all the share functions. Tune sharing??

Woodster, you're doing well, glad i'm not the only one that got caught :D

Pink_650S
28-05-2015, 15:41
Ahhh, the clickbait :( l fell for it :upset:

Blackvault
28-05-2015, 15:41
Read the title and went aww no.... opened and read first post...

Pete

Megalomanic87
28-05-2015, 15:42
Read the title and went aww no.... opened and read first post...

Pete

Show off.

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 15:44
This is called.... Computer fishing, you should try it sometime guys lol

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 15:55
Yeah it distracts peolpe from improving things for the entertainment of others, you couldn't write this stuff lol

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 15:56
And you don't get a free flilping parker pen!!

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 16:01
And you don't get a free flilping parker pen!!

Oh comon..... Why not?. I think its worth some free DLC let alone a bloody pen :)

RetroNooB
28-05-2015, 16:56
And why?, because the rest of my games will only collect dust from now on :( Well done with the patch lads, it's going to take something special to top PC!

It also sucks cos its cost me a further Ģ500 for tx, and the WRC rig package from playseat.com, damn you all for making such an awesome sim, damn you all to helllllllllllllll! Lol ;)

Nightauditor
28-05-2015, 17:06
Is the patch for PC? I didnīt see anything. Keeping my fingers crossed for direct oculus rift support :)

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 17:09
It'll be there if you get voting in suggestions. If you don't there will be a rift n a half.
It don't suck, ignore the title new readers.:o

Keithb23
28-05-2015, 17:15
My assessment of the situation is reasonably accurate, with all due respect and consideration surrounding the extenuating circumstances related to the matter up for discussion, vis a vis the suckiness, or lack thereof, of this particular game. Having played said game since it's very beginning it has, on more than one occasion, sucked, but what sucks more is that I have pretty much devoted an incredible amount of my free time to playing said game when the suck-factor was extremely low, and the grin-factor was extremely high. All suckiness aside, (and here is where I really suck up to the devs) I think it has been a brilliant experience. People who didn't get in on the early development, it sucks to be you. People who don't like this game, you can go suck eggs. People who troll and hate, you just suck. People who get frustrated too easily, just suck it up! That fact that my racing rig is in pieces right now because I am working on my real track day car, sucks bad. Having to play the game on my mid-level pc with an xbox 360 controller doesn't suck nearly as bad as I thought it would. Using the same setup with Grid Autosport sucks a lot more, 'cause the physics in that game really, really, suck! Using the same setup with Assetto Corsa sucks because the devs for that game don't know how to design a UI for use with a game controller or keyboard, thus forcing the player to have a mouse handy just to navigate the UI. That decision sucks.

People who think this post sucks, should just go ahead and suck... okay, I won't go there but you get the idea! :)

blot
28-05-2015, 17:32
Sucker :distracted:

Pr3t3nd3r
28-05-2015, 17:53
My assessment of the situation is reasonably accurate, with all due respect and consideration surrounding the extenuating circumstances related to the matter up for discussion, vis a vis the suckiness, or lack thereof, of this particular game. Having played said game since it's very beginning it has, on more than one occasion, sucked, but what sucks more is that I have pretty much devoted an incredible amount of my free time to playing said game when the suck-factor was extremely low, and the grin-factor was extremely high. All suckiness aside, (and here is where I really suck up to the devs) I think it has been a brilliant experience. People who didn't get in on the early development, it sucks to be you. People who don't like this game, you can go suck eggs. People who troll and hate, you just suck. People who get frustrated too easily, just suck it up! That fact that my racing rig is in pieces right now because I am working on my real track day car, sucks bad. Having to play the game on my mid-level pc with an xbox 360 controller doesn't suck nearly as bad as I thought it would. Using the same setup with Grid Autosport sucks a lot more, 'cause the physics in that game really, really, suck! Using the same setup with Assetto Corsa sucks because the devs for that game don't know how to design a UI for use with a game controller or keyboard, thus forcing the player to have a mouse handy just to navigate the UI. That decision sucks.

People who think this post sucks, should just go ahead and suck... okay, I won't go there but you get the idea! :)

You should seriously buy a wheel like I did. You can see it in my signature :P

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 17:57
It also sucks cos its cost me a further Ģ500 for tx, and the WRC rig package from playseat.com, damn you all for making such an awesome sim, damn you all to helllllllllllllll! Lol ;)

Same here, Just ordered an x rocker gaming chair to go with it lol

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 18:00

LMFAO..... Thats a lotta sucking there buddy

Gpruitt54
28-05-2015, 18:05
Just wanted to hear what you did not like.

wOoDsTeR16
28-05-2015, 18:25
From day one to date I can honestly say there is not one fault I can pick with this game

Keithb23
30-05-2015, 03:11
You should seriously buy a wheel like I did. You can see it in my signature :P

I have a wheel, Thrustmaster T500 with a custom Sparco Alcantara rim and button plate on a quick release. I use the same wheel in my Nissan 350z! I am currently not using it with the game because my sim rig is in pieces (again!) as I keep revising and changing things. Just one of the many different obsessions I have with this game. Obsessions suck!:mad:

Kunal_Racedriver
30-05-2015, 06:54
I completely disagree on what the title of this thread states. For me Project cars is feeling even better than Assetto Corsa:yes:.

Sankyo
30-05-2015, 07:00
I completely disagree on what the title of this thread states. For me Project cars is feeling even better than Assetto Corsa:yes:.

But the title does not accurately convey what the OP means. The title sucks, so to say.

Roger Prynne
30-05-2015, 13:28

OP say's...

And why?, because the rest of my games will only collect dust from now on Well done with the patch lads, it's going to take something special to top PC!

PS: How many of you looked at this post rdy to rip me a new A-Hole lol

Franco Ferrari
30-05-2015, 13:30

Jack-NL
30-05-2015, 13:32

omfg I just lost all hope!

mire2
30-05-2015, 14:13

apes always try to defend there bananas when it goes hard

SphereOfChaos
30-05-2015, 16:09
Yes, great physics and the BEST graphics hands down of any race game/sim! The only game I'm looking forward to now (in the fall) is the new Star Wars Battlefront. (sorry, I know it's EA, but it looks great), :)