PDA

View Full Version : Ian, could you spill the beans?

gp20
28-05-2015, 17:22
Even if it is released in 2 months, i'm sure people would like to know what will come with the first DLC.
Ian pleaaaaaase.

http://static.wamiz.fr/images/forum/large/nattygann_4ebd683dc2285.jpg

Ian Bell
28-05-2015, 17:24
Secret :)

jimmyb_84
28-05-2015, 17:30
What about if it's a free DLC or a paid one?

Raven403
28-05-2015, 17:31
How bout 1.4 patch notes??? Pretty please.......:cool:

gp20
28-05-2015, 17:33
Don't understand why townnet like it. ;)

gp20
28-05-2015, 17:34
What about if it's a free DLC or a paid one?
I already know that it doesn't matter. lol

gp20
28-05-2015, 17:41
Secret :)
I can assure you that this will change nothing on a marketing side.
By saying in advance what will come with the first DLC you will have a lot of internet links and newspaper reviews etc...
It's a good plan, you can believe me.

The whole community will appreciate. You will become like god for them, they will build temples for you and do sacrifices.
They will throw rose petals on your path.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/gourou-de-sourire-20923778.jpg

andrewz
28-05-2015, 17:51
Next free car will be Audi A1 Quattro. (http://steamcommunity.com/app/234630/discussions/0/613956964584859572/#c613956964587295666)

cudirage13
28-05-2015, 17:56
If SMS were cool, they would release free DLC :cool:

k.merse
28-05-2015, 17:58
I just can't wait to know next month's free car :)

JessicaWalter
28-05-2015, 18:01
id rather not know. i know im gonna get it when it drops and i don't want to know what is and wait eagerly. i still haven't touched most of the cars and tracks already in the game. i have plenty to hold me over for years, and i know it won't take THAT long for dlc.

thanks for everything, SMS!

Pink_650S
28-05-2015, 18:04
I'll just throw it out there...

Bentley Speed 8 :distracted:?

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 18:11
Forget dlc, fix the game now its becoming tiresome... most people on this forum has spent there hard earned cash on this game and are finding it difficult play after downloading this patch. Ian answer the questions about your buggy patch and get your team to look into what has happened and assist players experienced wheel problems.

Nevermind dlc mate

Ian Bell
28-05-2015, 18:13
Forget dlc, fix the game now its becoming tiresome... most people on this forum has spent there hard earned cash on this game and are finding it difficult play after downloading this patch. Ian answer the questions about your buggy patch and get your team to look into what has happened and assist players experienced wheel problems.

Nevermind dlc mate

I'll answer what questions I chose to.

gp20
28-05-2015, 18:15
lol

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 18:24

That to me sounds like a very negative attitude to have being head of studio. Why is your back up all the time?. You as a head of studio should be taking on board feedback and going back to your team testing problems out what people are experiencing. Yeah the posts that are negative ignore but your ignorance towards some people on this forum are ridiculous coming from someone in your posistion. Check out google and see what customer reviews on this game. Most not all are poor and the reviews on this forum are not to say very least are crap. There are videos on youtube even compelling this evidence. All your investors "wmd" members think different but thats another story isnt it mate......

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 18:27

With all due respect,

I have not been one to moan in this forum, tried to help problems and loaded tune setups etc...
Never replied to threads and posts r.e problems (even though i experience them.)

My evening tonight has the game loaded, im sat infront of my simulator with the intro rolling, but here i am sat reading the forum waiting for fixes and details of the next patch which never comes....... I FEEL WORN OUT...... Been like this for 3 days now........

This game could be GREAT. i mean it, it has potential. Xbox has seen nothing like a sim before.......

Just needs the devs/super moderators to say "YES i agree with this" or here is what has been included in patch 1.4 for Xbox One.....

Help to pacify the community.
Give us something to work with(Patch notes/acknowledgment) ALL issues we report are looked into.....
Then we will back off knowing things are moving forward.

In respect to WMD members, many play PC therfore cannot help r.e Xbox One.
Only to help report known issues.......

Still left in limbo.

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 18:33
everyone needs to calm down and stop demanding so many things all at once, i am sure that Ian and the team have a list of items to work on in order of importance. in my opinion dlc is last on my mind right now, i am sure the devs are working on minimizing the bugs first to make everyone happy. this all takes time and is not done in a split second. Patience people, Patience!!!! theres no point in commenting on future DLC when everyone is still whining and moaning about how the game is supposedly "broken". Ian can answer whatever he wishes to answer because right now taking care of the game issues that are out there is more important than anything else right now. atleast thats my opinion, I'm playing it on PC so i treally don't have any issues but i am aware that there were many issues with XBONE and the george foreman grill 4. let them optimize first so we can enjoy the dlc that will eventually come properly.

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 18:39
everyone needs to calm down and stop demanding so many things all at once, i am sure that Ian and the team have a list of items to work on in order of importance. in my opinion dlc is last on my mind right now, i am sure the devs are working on minimizing the bugs first to make everyone happy. this all takes time and is not done in a split second. Patience people, Patience!!!! theres no point in commenting on future DLC when everyone is still whining and moaning about how the game is supposedly "broken". Ian can answer whatever he wishes to answer because right now taking care of the game issues that are out there is more important than anything else right now. atleast thats my opinion, I'm playing it on PC so i treally don't have any issues but i am aware that there were many issues with XBONE and the george foreman grill 4. let them optimize first so we can enjoy the dlc that will eventually come properly.

what the hell are you on about mate?? Check the threads whats out now and read them... if your not experiencing problems how can you comment on something..

Vittorio Rapa
28-05-2015, 18:45
That to me sounds like a very negative attitude to have being head of studio.

That's a perfect post to be linked on the haters forums and blogs to get a better positioning on Google!

On a more serious note: what type of reply do you expect after your post? A very positive attitude? It's like entering into a restaurant shouting about their c*ap cuisine and then pretend to be served like the Queen! :)

And about what our customers thinks about our game... I can assure you that we are very proud of our products due to the positive acceptance of the final users, sometime we have to read about people like you (that I personally thank, despite your opinion, because you have spent your money on our game), but that's part of the business, we do not pretend to have 100% satisfied customers, we are happy already with the 99%.

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 18:46
because this isn't the first game in the world to have some issues when launched and it won't be the last. things are fixable and they will be fixed. because i am a gamer and have been gaming since mario was chasing donkey and still am today, because i have experience frustration with other launch titles for microsoft and sony platforms. that's why i CAN comment on something. and i do own an xbone and george foreman grill but i chose to buy project cars for PC cause let's face it...it looks AMAZING!!!!

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 18:50
because this isn't the first game in the world to have some issues when launched and it won't be the last. things are fixable and they will be fixed. because i am a gamer and have been gaming since mario was chasing donkey and still am today, because i have experience frustration with other launch titles for microsoft and sony platforms. that's why i CAN comment on something. and i do own an xbone and george foreman grill but i chose to buy project cars for PC cause let's face it...it looks AMAZING!!!!

have you got pcars on xbox one?

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 18:51

No disrespect, you are Pc user........
My post was aimed at diffusing situations.

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 18:53
That's a perfect post to be linked on the haters forums and blogs to get a better positioning on Google!

On a more serious note: what type of reply do you expect after your post? A very positive attitude? It's like entering into a restaurant shouting about their c*ap cuisine and then pretend to be served like the Queen! :)

And about what our customers thinks about our game... I can assure you that we are very proud of our products due to the positive acceptance of the final users, sometime we have to read about people like you (that I personally thank, despite your opinion, because you have spent your money on our game), but that's part of the business, we do not pretend to have 100% satisfied customers, we are happy already with the 99%.

Again another PC user quote

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 18:55
have you got pcars on xbox one?

no i do not have it for XBONE but i do own the system. with a game this good I opted to purchase it for PC because i am buying Oculus rift next year. but as mentione i know what being frustrated by a game feels like from my past experiences with other titles. but atleas be happy that it will be fixed and that wer're not in the early 90's where patches and updates never existed.

gp20
28-05-2015, 18:56
Morpheus bill be better than Oculus according to the new specs.

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 18:56

who said its crap...?? Your quote isnt plausible. Who said i want to be treated like a queen? I want to be treated like ever other gamer wants to be on here.... a happy customer. Another high n mighty pouncing on another pcars customer..

your customer skills at sms is outrageous. Do you see any other game developer team come here having this kind of attitude. Who said its crap? Your quote isnt plausible.

I want to be treated on this forum like i would want everyone else too and thats a happy customer... sadly not by reviews by your customers. The typical fanboy cant argue this due to the facts i know and information i contain which has been paid off and removed.....

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 18:57
I won't say anymore I might end up getting banned or something worse.
Rest assured the games in capable hands, isn't it Mr Bell.
Running a game this complex on a new platform is no way easy. I've seen improvements in stability and extras added on my ps4 and we haven't had a major update yet.
So please be patient, the core of the game is there, it just needs fettling. Which takes time. Have a look in the suggestion threads to see what others are doing. Oh I'm telling people what to do again.......

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 18:57

yes that may be the case, i will make my final decision as to which product i buy after i do my research.

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 18:58

but you also have to remember that it doesn't matter how powerful it is, it's all about the user experience, support and options.

Dorny
28-05-2015, 19:02
Some people need to learn how to communicate properly. You act like a dick your going to get a dick response or no response at all. And also they need to realise that games are complex programs and bugs takes time to fix. This expecting a bug to be FIXED RIGHT NOW is ridiculous expectation. The bugs have been reported and are being worked on.

A list of bugs isn't not going to be done in a day. why do you think game developers have months and months of QA testing by external teams. As games get more and more complex they become alot harder to fix.

wraithsrike
28-05-2015, 19:03

Nevermind dlc mate

And so the train wreck begans, this isn't a bug thread give as a break please if you've got a complaint post it in the technical section, honestly we don't all want to hear this time and time again.

You have a technical section, use it.

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:03
no i do not have it for XBONE but i do own the system. with a game this good I opted to purchase it for PC because i am buying Oculus rift next year. but as mentione i know what being frustrated by a game feels like from my past experiences with other titles. but atleas be happy that it will be fixed and that wer're not in the early 90's where patches and updates never existed.

there you go you have said it all my friend. You play on pc not experiencing problems other people are having so you cant comment on this..

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:05
Some people need to learn how to communicate properly. You act like a dick your going to get a dick response or no response at all. And also they need to realise that games are complex programs and bugs takes time to fix. This expecting a bug to be FIXED RIGHT NOW is ridiculous expectation. The bugs have been reported and are being worked on.

A list of bugs isn't not going to be done in a day. why do you think game developers have months and months of QA testing by external teams. As games get more and more complex they become alot harder to fix.

dont worry it wont hurt your investment.

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 19:05
there you go you have said it all my friend. You play on pc not experiencing problems other people are having so you cant comment on this..

refer to all of my previous posts.

Dorny
28-05-2015, 19:06
dont worry it wont hurt your investment.

Your going to get far in life :) Now grow up

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:08
And so the train wreck begans, this isn't a bug thread give as a break please if you've got a complaint post it in the technical section, honestly we don't all want to hear your bleating.

A patch that patches a bug creates a bug... im confused. Which bug thread shall i post on im spoilt for choice. None of my posts are aggresive about the game or ranting which ppl are implying but i can post some of ians or wmd members tho if you like.

wraithsrike
28-05-2015, 19:13
A patch that patches a bug creates a bug... im confused. Which bug thread shall i post on im spoilt for choice. None of my posts are aggresive about the game or ranting which ppl are implying but i can post some of ians or wmd members tho if you like.

It's really a no brainer mate, it's called the TECHNICAL section.

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 19:14
I won't say anymore I might end up getting banned or something worse.
Rest assured the games in capable hands, isn't it Mr Bell.
Running a game this complex on a new platform is no way easy. I've seen improvements in stability and extras added on my ps4 and we haven't had a major update yet.
So please be patient, the core of the game is there, it just needs fettling. Which takes time. Have a look in the suggestion threads to see what others are doing. Oh I'm telling people what to do again.......

I agree completley, but surely more info r.e Xbox One patches and acknowledgment will not only pacify the community but steer this game towards its full potential

amazed
28-05-2015, 19:16
At least the XBone owners got a patch!.....:p

Synergy
28-05-2015, 19:19
Ian answer the questions about your buggy patch and get your team to look into what has happened and assist players experienced wheel problems.

Perhaps not directly aggressive, but certainly passive aggressive. It sounds like you're ordering Ian around.

And you're complaining about bugs, on a thread unrelated to bugs.

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 19:26

Unfortunatley, not everybody had a masters in the English vocabulary, somebody shouldnt immediatley be put down or dismissed by his or hers lack of grammar.

The point gets accross and can be understood by even the most inept......

To put it simply for you.......

An aknowledgment of every MAJOR bug reported is courteous,
A simple, we have experienced this bug and are working on a fix is enough to pacify all but the most heated argumentitists here.

But nothing... LEFT IN LIMBO......

To be honest, a lack of what has been addressed throughout the Xbox One forum in particular is enought to aggrevate even the most placid person. (Myself included)

wraithsrike
Turning ever thread into a bug thread is getting tedious, ok yes there are issues but there is no need to hijack completely non related threads continually.

Ian may be ok reading through it all the time but that doesn't mean the rest of us want to.

There is a handful of members on here that aregoing to keep hijacking threads and complain not matter what.

Old skool hemi
It's really a no brainer mate, it's called the TECHNICAL section.

Why is your back up? I was talking to ian.... who are you in this matter? If you are getting fed up with all these posts go on a different thread but many threads are plagued by unhappy customers. Where on this thread does it say no technical.? Im talking to the head of studio on here as the title says... spill the beans ian.... unless you want me to but it wont be very good for you will it "mate"...

wraithsrike
28-05-2015, 19:29
I'm not your mate.

Sankyo
28-05-2015, 19:30
Why is your back up? I was talking to ian.... who are you in this matter? If you are getting fed up with all these posts go on a different thread but many threads are plagued by unhappy customers. Where on this thread does it say no technical.? Im talking to the head of studio on here as the title says... spill the beans ian.... unless you want me to but it wont be very good for you will it "mate"...

Change your attitude please, it's not helping anything to be semi-passive-aggressive to people you don't agree with.

ELAhrairah
28-05-2015, 19:30
It would be wise not to answer any irritation or questions pointed to Ian. He is head of studio, stop amswering for him.

Bunch of drama queens ;)

By the way: love the game. Best graphics for a sim.

Gran turismo : eat your heart out.
AC : graphics from 2005.
iracing : bunch of thieves ;)
the rest: whatever

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:36
Perhaps not directly aggressive, but certainly passive aggressive. It sounds like you're ordering Ian around.

And you're complaining about bugs, on a thread unrelated to bugs.

passive aggresssion... read the thesaurus and it will explain what it means..
i havent been passive aggressive. Are you ians lawyer. Then why are you a 'fanboy' (statement) fighting ians battle? If you dont like the post and getting fed up of reading unhappy customer statements scroll down on your pc to the post you like.

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:38
It would be wise not to answer any irritation or questions pointed to Ian. He is head of studio, stop amswering for him.

Bunch of drama queens ;)

By the way: love the game. Best graphics for a sim.

Gran turismo : eat your heart out.
AC : graphics from 2005.
iracing : bunch of thieves ;)
the rest: whatever

Project cars = fraudelant from what is stated by government watchdogs....

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 19:39
Turning ever thread into a bug thread is getting tedious, ok yes there are issues but there is no need to hijack completely non related threads continually.

Ian may be ok reading through it all the time but that doesn't mean the rest of us want to.

There is a handful of members on here that aregoing to keep hijacking threads and complain not matter what.

Continually turning every thread into a bug thread is a proprostus accusation, it is completley ill informed and lacks any relevence here. REGARDING ME.
Tonight is my first night of " moaning" to put in simple terms.
I have created ONE thread with constructive critism and replied to six more.....Tonight.

That is it.

I am not a hater, i did enjoy this game immensly before i downloaded this patch.

I will not repeat myself again how i feel about these matters.
Click my profile and see for yourself.

Double check if you wish.

In real life i am a very placid, friendly induvidual who gets on with all....

However i am no pushover, and ill fight to the death to defend something i feel is wrong.....

What im stating is posted in my previous last three threads.

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:42
Change your attitude please, it's not helping anything to be semi-passive-aggressive to people you don't agree with.

are you going to warn everyone else who has commented on my posts with there "passive aggressive" comments?

Srt8 300c
I'm not your mate.

That to me sounds very, very passive aggresssive, well to those with a masters in English vocabulary

Synergy
passive aggresssion... read the thesaurus and it will explain what it means..
i havent been passive aggressive. Are you ians lawyer. Then why are you a 'fanboy' (statement) fighting ians battle? If you dont like the post and getting fed up of reading unhappy customer statements scroll down on your pc to the post you like.

You need to go read a dictionnary, son.

And fanboy? Really?

What are you? 10? 11?

wraithsrike
28-05-2015, 19:43

Apologies.

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 19:43
You need to go read a dictionnary, son.

And fanboy? Really?

What are you? 10? 11?

Unfortunatley, not everybody had a masters in the English vocabulary, somebody shouldnt immediatley be put down or dismissed by his or hers lack of grammar.

To put it simply for you.......0

A simple, we have experienced this bug and are working on a fix is enough to pacify all but the most heated argumentitists here.

To be honest, a lack of what has been addressed throughout the Xbox One forum in particular is enough to aggrevate even the most placid person. (Myself included)

No he is 30 years old.

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 19:44
Project cars = fraudelant from what is stated by government watchdogs....

honestly if I were head of studio, i wouldn't waste my time with you either. sounds like you're part of the 2%

Synergy
28-05-2015, 19:44

To put it simply for you.......

To be honest, a lack of what has been addressed throughout the Xbox One forum in particular is enought to aggrevate even the most placid person. (Myself included)

You can stop repeating yourself now. We get it.

JDFSSS
28-05-2015, 19:45
This thread is out of control lol

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:46
honestly if I were head of studio, i wouldn't waste my time with you either. sounds like you're part of the 2%

am i really that is 70% by the way...

Srt8 300c
28-05-2015, 19:47
You can stop repeating yourself now. We get it.

I appreciate you get it.

But with all due respect it doesnt seem to sink in with some people.

Did you not notice the annotaion that he is 30?

Blind reading......

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 19:48
am i really that is 70% by the way...

you have no idea what the 2% is do you???? why don't you ask Ian??? i'm sure he will be happy to inform you.

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:49
As ian bell isnt speaking to me on this thread i am eliminating myself from here until he replies with a private msg or posts on here. Sorry to all the actual unbiased customers for your disturbance on this thread.

Regards

Synergy
28-05-2015, 19:51
I appreciate you get it.

But with all due respect it doesnt seem to sink in with some people.

Did you not notice the annotaion that he is 30?

Blind reading......

HAH, you just lost your credibility.

Because I read your post entirely, and it wasn't there before. You edited that in.

Look, I know he's your friend and all, but don't go down to his level.

Really pitiful, the both of you.

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 19:52
As ian bell isnt speaking to me on this thread i am eliminating myself from here until he replies with a private msg or posts on here. Sorry to all the actual unbiased customers for your disturbance on this thread.

Regards

"CHECKMATE"

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:53
you have no idea what the 2% is do you???? why don't you ask Ian??? i'm sure he will be happy to inform you.

Ask ian what? Why his communtiy based organisation was chased by watchdogs in 2012 involving wmd members and investing...

Old skool hemi
28-05-2015, 19:53
Ask ian what? Why his communtiy based organisation was chased by watchdogs in 2012 involving wmd members and investing...

Checkmate it is.. i win.
Tada

Sankyo
28-05-2015, 19:57
Thread closed because only costing time and forum space. Well done everyone.

Vittorio Rapa
28-05-2015, 20:04
your customer skills at sms is outrageous.

If we wouldn't care about our customers, you would read this reply, posted at this hour, from my home... and certainly you wouldn't see the Ian to spend his time with you. We are here because we love what we do, and we care about our customers.
Please be mature, and try to establish a mature conversation, or we'll end up anywhere.