PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a pCars 2 or just additions?

cudirage13
28-05-2015, 17:59
I remember reading somewhere don't remember where might have been here on these forums or elsewhere but someone mentioned that instead of a Project Cars 2 SMS would just release new features and new vehicles as DLC for he upcoming years instead of a brand new game. Is there any truth to this?

Toxic
28-05-2015, 18:02
Pcars will be supported for 2 years. Meaning DLC etc for that period of time.

There will be a pCars 2, too. After 2 years

Elmo
28-05-2015, 18:02
It will be both. Part of the team will continue working on the improvement of Project Cars and the other part will start to get their hands dirty on the sequel SMSoon™.

Pink_650S
28-05-2015, 18:06
I remember reading somewhere don't remember where might have been here on these forums or elsewhere but someone mentioned that instead of a Project Cars 2 SMS would just release new features and new vehicles as DLC for he upcoming years instead of a brand new game. Is there any truth to this?

Why do you even ask such a question... now?!
The game has been out for THREE weeks.

JessicaWalter
28-05-2015, 18:08
Why do you even ask such a question... now?!
The game has been out for THREE weeks.

because they've already "unlocked" all the cars, lol

Pr3t3nd3r
28-05-2015, 18:14
It will be both. Part of the team will continue working on the improvement of Project Cars and the other part will start to get their hands dirty on the sequel SMSoon™.

Nice to hear that cause people understood it like you will abandon pCARS after 2 years and fully focus on pCARS 2.

MULTIVITZ
28-05-2015, 18:24
Its all good. Make sure you have your say in the 'ultimate suggestion thread'. I think we're getting more touring cars at some point. ;)

cudirage13
28-05-2015, 18:46
because they've already "unlocked" all the cars, lol

I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke or you were trying to be funny or what. I never expected to "unlock cars" I've been playing racing sims since Rfactor and am not a noob when it comes to these types of games. I asked because I would definitely want another Project Cars game in the future.

Pink_650S
29-05-2015, 07:08
I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke or you were trying to be funny or what. I never expected to "unlock cars" I've been playing racing sims since Rfactor and am not a noob when it comes to these types of games. I asked because I would definitely want another Project Cars game in the future.

It was funny.

NemethR
29-05-2015, 07:13

Thing I don't get is... The game was just released.
Its like, when the iPhone 5 came out, and people wanted to pre-order the 6...
Whats wrong with people these days?!

I reallay hope I did not buy a game, that will get a new version each year, and have to buy another game, if I want to keep it up.
I really hope, DLC-s, and expansions will come, but the game will remain the same.
I mean Project CARS has the potential to be there on the top for at least 5 years, no need to pump out a new game every year, like EA and Codemasters does.