PDA

View Full Version : Mo patches mo problems

PaulxB
28-05-2015, 18:15
Since installing the patch I have encountered numerous problems.

Backing out of options screens now taking even longer than before the patch. About 2 to 3 minutes. Changing any options just becomes an annoying chore.

I am currently unable to change my camera view while racing even though I haven't changed any of the button assignments. Pressing the X button now does nothing whereas 2 minutes previously in the last race it cycled through the cameras. I have checked in the options and X is still assigned to cycle cameras.

Also while playing earlier half of the camera views resulted in a black screen while cycling through them while the other half were fine.

I have also had to reset the game about 6 times so far due to the game freezing when exiting out of time trials.

Toes 4u
28-05-2015, 18:23
+1 for freezing on exiting time trials.

Yardstik
28-05-2015, 18:29

Backing out of options screens now taking even longer than before the patch. About 2 to 3 minutes. Changing any options just becomes an annoying chore.

I am currently unable to change my camera view while racing even though I haven't changed any of the button assignments. Pressing the X button now does nothing whereas 2 minutes previously in the last race it cycled through the cameras. I have checked in the options and X is still assigned to cycle cameras.

Also while playing earlier half of the camera views resulted in a black screen while cycling through them while the other half were fine.

I have also had to reset the game about 6 times so far due to the game freezing when exiting out of time trials.

I just tried Multiplayer for the first time and Im having the same issue with not being able to cycle through camera angles Plus, I cant shift out of first gear. When I hit the bumpers to shift, the HUD reads the gears correctly but the car doesn't go any faster than 61mph. and it sounds like its hitting a limiter to shift but it wont let you shift.

Update: I tried Multiplayer again and got into a lobby, qualified, raced and finished last. But, at least its kinda working. I wish there were more people racing but I'll take what i can get. I need more practice anyway.

JayRocVW
28-05-2015, 20:45
I hear doing a hard reset on your xbox works (hold the xbox button on the console for about 5-10sec) don't shut it down using the controller.

Bambus
28-05-2015, 22:46
Or, go to settings, power options, select restart console. This also forces a full reset

transfix
29-05-2015, 00:38

For backing out just hit start and choose options. It will take you back to main screen where you can back out instantly.

Ixoye56
29-05-2015, 09:11
For backing out just hit start and choose options. It will take you back to main screen where you can back out instantly.

Install the game on external usb3 disc and the menu screens delays is gone, and loading times get significantly faster to.