PDA

View Full Version : 2 & 4 Team Championships

macto
28-05-2015, 18:18
Does anyone know how to get the invite to unlock the GT3 RGT-8 German and Supercup that's done in the GT3 RUF?

I've just about done all the career races but can't get these to unlock, I've re-done loads of different series trying to figure out which one will do it but it takes an hour or so to find out :(

kaa0s
28-05-2015, 18:31
I'd like to know this aswell. Have a few others left too but I assume they have something to do with some of my accolades not unlocking even if I've done them, like 42 races, lap count ones etc. Oh and if anyone has any info on those do share.

macto
28-05-2015, 18:45
I started another career to see who the sponsor is for it by starting GT3 and going through the contracts and it's SilverSpark, I've had one invite from them in my main career but it was for Formula B.

I printed off a checklist that someone kindly posted of all the accolades and I have 5 left to do 3 of which I believe are triggered by the 2 GT3 RUF contracts, just can't get to do it with the career I'm on.

There's only so many times I can re-do a series in the hope of it unlocking, just want to get everything done so I can start another career with the difficulty set to max knowing it doesn't really matter about winning :)

macto
28-05-2015, 19:40
Another series done and still no new invites - haven't got a clue what to try :(

macto
29-05-2015, 10:11
Bump

macto
30-05-2015, 12:53
Anyone? :upset:

doyley101
30-05-2015, 14:31
You have to sign a GT3 contract driving for a team which use a RUF

macto
30-05-2015, 16:18
Yeah I can do that at the beginning of a career but the one I'm on now - I did 'zero to hero' worked my way up, did all the available events (including all the endurance) and there's no way to sign a GT3 contract that uses an RUF. I think it's 3 or 4 other GT3 contracts I can re-new but not one using RUF.

In fact I've re-done (and won) all the GT3 contracts again in the hope it would trigger an invite. I've re-done Superkarts, normal Karts and loads of others but I cannot get access to it.

Out of all the accolades, I've done them all except for:

GT3 RGT-8 German
GT3 RGT-8 Supercup
RUF CTR3-GT Velocity 1 hour
Supercar Ardennes Club day
Supercar Freefall 24hr

But I can't because what I did so far didn't unlock them, I'm guessing these 5 are linked together and by getting one unlocked will lead to the others.

Elmo
30-05-2015, 16:26
I'll ping the devs and ask them to help out.

macto
30-05-2015, 16:30
I'll ping the devs and ask them to help out.

I'd be eternally grateful - I'm very OCD about getting it all done :)

moeder_theresa
02-06-2015, 12:18
I have the same problem.

Boyd12
02-06-2015, 21:30
Same Problem the only contract offers I have for GT3 are

Mclaren
Audi R8
Aston Martin
Ginetta
BMW

Must be some sort of bug where you not offered a Contract to Drive a RUF unless there is some special requirement

macto
02-06-2015, 21:42
I've packed in trying to figure it out for the moment as I'm running out of ideas. Hopefully a dev will respond soon.

kaa0s
03-06-2015, 00:10
Yup haven't found the invitations for these yet either, came to check if you would have but no luck. Lets hope someone can lighten the situation at some point. That one "NO" line in the career profile is getting to me :D

macto
03-06-2015, 07:53
Hopefully when the devs aren't too busy with the patch we'll be able to cure the 'NO' problem :)

macto
05-06-2015, 20:46
Still no news on this :(

kaa0s
06-06-2015, 00:42
I'll have a proper look on this this weekend. Still have a few "new" contracts to do.. see if those help, other than that, all I have is a list of about 50 contract renewals :D But yeah, I have the same formula b one that I think you said you had from the correct team, will do that and see if it helps or not... so out of ideas at this point, but, I am sure we will figure this out somehow!!

mjcobley
06-06-2015, 04:36
Also have this problem. Hopefully this gets patched some way (maybe an invite just placed into your inbox) as well as the laps/wins accolades

moeder_theresa
06-06-2015, 04:52
I hope so to.

macto
06-06-2015, 09:54
I'll have a proper look on this this weekend. Still have a few "new" contracts to do.. see if those help, other than that, all I have is a list of about 50 contract renewals :D But yeah, I have the same formula b one that I think you said you had from the correct team, will do that and see if it helps or not... so out of ideas at this point, but, I am sure we will figure this out somehow!!

See this is where I thought I'd made a mistake, I accepted a few contracts and then abandoned the season on more than one occasion for various reasons - problem with this is it doesn't show as a new unplayed contract for me, but as a renewal - same as all the other 'won' contracts. So looking for the contract that would trigger the invite being even harder. Oh and I've tried playing the Formula B contract from the same team that didn't work.

So far in the search for the hidden invite I have tried; replaying an entire season doing every single event that I wasn't 100% sure I'd got a win on, replaying all the contracts again but skipping through the side events to move on to the next.

I'd even got to the point of not 'playing' the game by lowering difficulty to zero, disabling penalties just so I could jump the lights getting rid of the need for qualifying - just so I could search for the contract quicker, all to no avail.

The last thing I tried last night was that even though I had defended my title for 3 consecutive years and still had a 'Yes' in the checklist hall of fame, I'd not got the goal highlighted cos I'd moved on. I thought this might be a trigger - it wasn't.

The only thing left I think it could be would be me not doing the contract I thought I'd had (I should have kept a list). I'd been mainly targeting the contracts I thought it would be - the ones lower than GT3, but I feel that I have now done them all again.

I'm pretty sure it must be a glitch, I have put over 200 hours into pCARS so I think the majority have yet to notice this problem. The fact that I look at my contracts list and am not 100% sure I've played and won each one keeps me trying again.

If it indeed isn't glitched - I hope this info for what I've tried helps somebody find that contract.

Boyd12
06-06-2015, 12:08
I wish a SMS staff member would comment on this instead of replying to nonsense threads

Has anyone tried winning the GT3 Championship with a German Manufacturer Or Both to see if you get a invite from Ruf ? (BMW and Mercedes)

wivly
06-06-2015, 12:19
I've received a contract offer from a team using RUF by simply jumping into GT3 without going through other tiers.

Boyd12
06-06-2015, 12:27
I've received a contract offer from a team using RUF by simply jumping into GT3 without going through other tiers.

Yeah but we started from Tier 8 doing Zero to Hero and now we are going back getting all the accolades and we can't do these certain accolades as we are not getting a contract offer from RUF

macto
06-06-2015, 12:34
I wish a SMS staff member would comment on this instead of replying to nonsense threads

Has anyone tried winning the GT3 Championship with a German Manufacturer Or Both to see if you get a invite from Ruf ? (BMW and Mercedes)

I re-did all the GT3 contracts.

Elmo said he was going to contact the devs regarding this, I waited a while and then PM'd him but I was told to 'be patient' as they were busy with the patch.

Elmo
06-06-2015, 12:57
I re-did all the GT3 contracts.

Elmo said he was going to contact the devs regarding this, I waited a while and then PM'd him but I was told to 'be patient' as they were busy with the patch.

I did contact them indeed. Will send a reminder.

As explained this are still fairly busy days for them and even a "simple" question like this might require a decent amount of research time.

macto
06-06-2015, 13:24
As explained this are still fairly busy days for them and even a "simple" question like this might require a decent amount of research time.

Which is why I didn't PM you again and I'm trying to figure it out :)

kaa0s
08-06-2015, 03:05
Weekend of racing done, still no luck. Redid a shitton of different seasons. I am just not seeing any "new" contracts anymore. Always after finishing a season I just get the contract renewal for that team. Even started from the first tier in each three disciplines and worked my way up those in order to see if there'd be new contracts but no. I am guessing that one ruf contract just should have come when we first finished GT4 season along with the other GT3 contracts and for some reason it didn't and now it is just impossible to get again. Same as with any other new contracts really, you are supposed to get all of them during your "first playthrough" and then its just renewals from that point on.

Also still have the issue with 42 career races, 175 career laps, 2 team championships and 4 team championships not unlocking (I suppose a couple invitationals are under those since that category seems to have always unlocked a silver accolade invitational, which in turn unlocks a bronze one) and looking at my accolades it seems to be the case that I have 4 left on each category + the ruf ones and that one golden accolade, was it freefall endurance or something like that. Oh yeah and there's a McLaren F1 one, I don't have any car packs so that is not happening until we here in the EU get those packs in the store.

Anyone found out anything new?

macto
08-06-2015, 06:44
Well the thread title is now showing 'investigating' so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Stephen Viljoen
08-06-2015, 08:07
Hi guys. As these two series are spec races using the GT3 RGT-8 RUF, you can only enter them if you have a contract signed with a team that uses this car. If you start a new career, then all you do is scroll through all the contract offers and pick the one with the RGT-8. However, if you've started your career already with another team in this or another motorsport, then you have to go with what offers you receive. You guys have stumbled on a completely valid issue here that we totally missed during testing and is caused by a design oversight on my part. The RGT-8 contracts are only ever available when you start a new career. I will fix this for the patch following patch 1.4 (which is currently in submission/approval path).

Good catch guys, and apologies for the frustration!

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 08:12
Thread title updated. Thanks for the info Stephen!

macto
08-06-2015, 08:13
Hi guys. As these two series are spec races using the GT3 RGT-8 RUF, you can only enter them if you have a contract signed with a team that uses this car. If you start a new career, then all you do is scroll through all the contract offers and pick the one with the RGT-8. However, if you've started your career already with another team in this or another motorsport, then you have to go with what offers you receive. You guys have stumbled on a completely valid issue here that we totally missed during testing and is caused by a design oversight on my part. The RGT-8 contracts are only ever available when you start a new career. I will fix this for the patch following patch 1.4 (which is currently in submission/approval path).

Good catch guys, and apologies for the frustration!

Thanks for the response, at least I can now stop looking for that contract in my current career until it's fixed.

I may start a new career once the 1.4 patch is released for an improved experience - can you confirm that ALL contracts will be available should I start with the RGT-8?

Thanks again.

macto
08-06-2015, 08:14
Thread title updated. Thanks for the info Stephen!

I think you mean thanks macto for finding it hehe :)

Bealdor
08-06-2015, 08:21
I think you mean thanks macto for finding it hehe :)

Yes of course! Good catch! :)

Stephen Viljoen
08-06-2015, 08:24
Thanks for the response, at least I can now stop looking for that contract in my current career until it's fixed.

I may start a new career once the 1.4 patch is released for an improved experience - can you confirm that ALL contracts will be available should I start with the RGT-8?

Thanks again.

Yep, all the other ones will still be there. This one was just missing from the pool of contract offers for in-progress careers.

macto
08-06-2015, 08:24
Yep, all the other ones will still be there. This one was just missing from the pool of contract offers for in-progress careers.

Thank you

kaa0s
08-06-2015, 08:58
Great news indeed! Thank you for answering Stephen!

Have been banging my head against the wall with this one for a while heheh :D Glad that it's now noticed and taken care of.

As much as I'd like to start a new career also, I'm quite content after couple hundred hours in the game with the fact that I now have most of the content readily available in my calendar and would like to keep it that way. There's amazing events in there! So hopefully I can continue on this ultimate driver journey and find a Ruf contract post patch 1.5 waiting for me say, at the end of a random GT season or any season for that matter ;D

Keep up the good work!

Stuart Hunt
08-06-2015, 09:02
Out of all the accolades, I've done them all except for:

GT3 RGT-8 German
GT3 RGT-8 Supercup
RUF CTR3-GT Velocity 1 hour
Supercar Ardennes Club day
Supercar Freefall 24hr

But I can't because what I did so far didn't unlock them, I'm guessing these 5 are linked together and by getting one unlocked will lead to the others.

Just to follow on from this, the GT3 RGT-8 German Cup and Supercup do indeed require a contract for the RUF, which will be fixed as StephenV says (the Supercup also only unlocks once you get a podium in the Cup). Likewise, the Ardennes Club Day requires you to win the Cup first, so that invitation won't unlock until then.

Velocity requires 2 Team Championships wins (i.e. you need to lead the overall team points at the end of the series), and Freefall requires 4 Team wins. They're the only 2 that are like that, so either you just haven't won the team points or there's a bug in that calculation. @StephenV we should get QA to verify that, and if it's a problem, maybe even just change those two to use different criteria? Seems a bit random to not get these if your AI team-mate happens to be rubbish.

kaa0s
08-06-2015, 09:08
Yeah the team ones are not unlocking even though I have kept an close eye on those points too and won a lot more than needed. Also seen posts about this on the forums earlier. Even if your teammate happens to suck most of the time I've noticed it's still possible to win the team points if you yourself manage 1st on all races. Only couple times been really really close.

How about the 42 races and 175 laps ones? I'm pretty sure I qualify for those after having all others pretty much unlocked :D

Stephen Viljoen
08-06-2015, 09:12
Velocity requires 2 Team Championships wins (i.e. you need to lead the overall team points at the end of the series), and Freefall requires 4 Team wins. They're the only 2 that are like that, so either you just haven't won the team points or there's a bug in that calculation. @StephenV we should get QA to verify that, and if it's a problem, maybe even just change those two to use different criteria? Seems a bit random to not get these if your AI team-mate happens to be rubbish.

Macto, please check on your Career Dashboard, Results tab. For each championship series that you completed, on the far right in the Drivers' Standings - You can toggle between Driver and Team Standings by clicking on that double square icon top right. Please check how many of these did you score a team championship for, and let us know.

kaa0s
08-06-2015, 09:21
Macto, please check on your Career Dashboard, Results tab. For each championship series that you completed, on the far right in the Drivers' Standings - You can toggle between Driver and Team Standings by clicking on that double square icon top right. Please check how many of these did you score a team championship for, and let us know.

I just checked mine on ps4, and since I am currently at the start of another gt3 season (because trying to figure out the ruf thing earlier - this being my season 36) the career results tab shows the results for only this current ongoing season. There is no way to get more than one championship for yourself to show on that results screen (since you only take part in one per season right?) if it shows only the current season and not all of your career. Could this be the issue?

Stephen Viljoen
08-06-2015, 09:37
I just checked mine on ps4, and since I am currently at the start of another gt3 season (because trying to figure out the ruf thing earlier - this being my season 36) the career results tab shows the results for only this current ongoing season. There is no way to get more than one championship for yourself to show on that results screen (since you only take part in one per season right?) if it shows only the current season and not all of your career. Could this be the issue?

Good point, that won't help as the history gets wiped each season. OK, we'll dig in and figure out what's up, thanks.

macto
08-06-2015, 10:44

Thanks for this, just checked back here and saves me a job :)

wicken
08-06-2015, 11:57
Just to follow on from this, the GT3 RGT-8 German Cup and Supercup do indeed require a contract for the RUF, which will be fixed as StephenV says (the Supercup also only unlocks once you get a podium in the Cup). Likewise, the Ardennes Club Day requires you to win the Cup first, so that invitation won't unlock until then.
Can you confirm that once patch 1.04 or patch 1.05 releases, I will get a contract for the RUF team even if I don't start a new career??? I wouln't really like to lose my progress on accolades.

I am completely aware of the requirements but these 2 might be bugged 100% along with the 42 career races ,175 laps, 1000laps (got the Mount Panorama endurance for 500 laps completed and I'm completely sure I should have had the one for 1000 laps since I have done three 24 hours endurances afterwards).
I say this because yesterday I got the trophy No "I" In Team which unlocks after winning a Team Championship two years consecutively and I didn't unlock the accolade, this afternoon I will get the Defending Champ trophy since I won the LMP1 Championships for 4 seasons with WestForce team so that should make it 4 Team wins, am I right???

macto
08-06-2015, 12:04
Just to illustrate it, I have started a new career using the GT3 RGT-8 contract and won both the championships, the 3 sreenshots below show that Silver Spark won both but the invititation remains greyed out. Like wicken, this is even greyed out on my main career, even after god knows how many seasons.

kaa0s
08-06-2015, 12:28
Can you confirm that once patch 1.04 or patch 1.05 releases, I will get a contract for the RUF team even if I don't start a new career??? I wouln't really like to lose my progress on accolades.

I am completely aware of the requirements but these 2 might be bugged 100% along with the 42 career races ,175 laps, 1000laps (got the Mount Panorama endurance for 500 laps completed and I'm completely sure I should have had the one for 1000 laps since I have done three 24 hours endurances afterwards).
I say this because yesterday I got the trophy No "I" In Team which unlocks after winning a Team Championship two years consecutively and I didn't unlock the accolade, this afternoon I will get the Defending Champ trophy since I won the LMP1 Championships for 4 seasons with WestForce team so that should make it 4 Team wins, am I right???

Yeah got all those trophies for team wins here too but the accolades remain locked. I got the 500 and 1000 laps though.

wicken
08-06-2015, 12:44
Yeah got all those trophies for team wins here too but the accolades remain locked. I got the 500 and 1000 laps though.
Can you tell me the name of the event that you got for 1000 laps completed?

Can you confirm that once patch 1.04 or patch 1.05 releases, I will get a contract for the RUF team even if I don't start a new career???

Stephen Viljoen
08-06-2015, 19:05
@wicken - Just keep an eye on the patch notes we release. It will be clearly noted in there.

kaa0s
09-06-2015, 00:12

I can't remember what it was because it has been a while, but, if you can point me in the right direction as to which spot in the menu that was I can check (since the "complete such and such" gets replaced with the event name).

Ryno917
09-06-2015, 01:59
While on the topic of event invites - do the new DLC cars come with possible contract offers for them? It'd be a shame to never get an offer to drive that sexy Continental GT3 car...

kaa0s
09-06-2015, 02:15
I bought the limited edition and icons packs and immediately after going to my career I got the invitations to Vintage GT 67 Mk IV challenge, McLaren F1 Track masters 3hr, Historic GT4 M1Procar and Historic C1Euro. Happy happy joy joy :D So after those I will be at the point that the glitched ones are all I need.

I'm taking a guess here that there will be new contracts too. Will see about that after finishing this season on gt3 that I'm on and report back.

xXDoc187Xx
09-06-2015, 03:36
@ Stephen since your going over these invitations i would like to point out that the "Complete 42 Career Races" invitation is listed twice thus why ppl are saying its glitch, the one above "Complete 30 Career Races" is the one that need to be fix

kaa0s
09-06-2015, 03:56
@ Stephen since your going over these invitations i would like to point out that the "Complete 42 Career Races" invitation is listed twice thus why ppl are saying its glitch, the one above "Complete 30 Career Races" is the one that need to be fix

I noticed this today aswell after buying the new packs, then did one career gt3 race and checked back and the list is normal again for me. Can you do a race and check if it changes to you too or has it always been like that for you? I know mine didn't show two of them before the new packs.

xXDoc187Xx
09-06-2015, 04:14
I noticed this today aswell after buying the new packs, then did one career gt3 race and checked back and the list is normal again for me. Can you do a race and check if it changes to you too or has it always been like that for you? I know mine didn't show two of them before the new packs.

You know what I took that screenshot b4 I install my dlc(s) and this what it looks like after i installed the m.206802

Stephen Viljoen
09-06-2015, 08:31

TrackDay 25 HR Green Hell Madness

kaa0s
09-06-2015, 08:49
Reporting back. Done a full gt3 euro season and all those four limited edition car pack related invitationals. No new contracts for the Racing Icons cars so I'm assuming they are not integrated into the career. Or if they are, you most likely need to start a new one to get the contracts. But yeah, really doubt it, basing this on the fact that limited edition pack had accolades for it and the RIcons does not.

wicken
10-06-2015, 07:30
TrackDay 25 HR Green Hell Madness
OK, I just unlocked this event but I'm pretty sure I did way more than 1000 laps before this unlocked. After I unlocked TrackDay 25 HR Panorama Madness, I did two 24hours LeMans endurances and my AI raced for a total of 320laps on each so by then I should have got it but I didn't (since then I did a season of Formula A, 4 seasons of LMP1, 1 season of Touring, 1 season of GT5, 1 season of GT4 and this unlocked halfway on my GT3 season), you guys might want to check if the game is tracking properly our laps.

kaa0s
10-06-2015, 07:39
OK, I just unlocked this event but I'm pretty sure I did way more than 1000 laps before this unlocked. After I unlocked TrackDay 25 HR Panorama Madness, I did two 24hours LeMans endurances and my AI raced for a total of 320laps on each so by then I should have got it but I didn't (since then I did a season of Formula A, 4 seasons of LMP1, 1 season of Touring, 1 season of GT5, 1 season of GT4 and this unlocked halfway on my GT3 season), you guys might want to check if the game is tracking properly our laps.

I have a feeling that AI driven laps will not count as driven by you though. Which would be the correct way of doing things imo.

Stephen Viljoen
10-06-2015, 08:59
I have a feeling that AI driven laps will not count as driven by you though. Which would be the correct way of doing things imo.

Correct. You need to be driving the laps, not your AI team mate (swap driver). Also, it's Laps RACED, not practice/qualify.

moeder_theresa
11-06-2015, 14:39
Any news on this. I still haven't got à contract for driving à Ruf GT3.
And I really want it. :cool:

Off-topic: thanks SMS for this really good game. Haven't slept for days. :D

kaa0s
11-06-2015, 19:12
Any news on this. I still haven't got à contract for driving à Ruf GT3.
And I really want it. :cool:

Off-topic: thanks SMS for this really good game. Haven't slept for days. :D

Did you read the posts on this thread?

macto
15-06-2015, 21:22
Just been looking through the 'known issues' thread and this isn't listed. Can we still expect a fix in 1.5?

iamthenight
15-06-2015, 22:19
the ruf ctr3 sms-r velocity is bugged, i posted the problem many days ago here but no response, seems like no one gives a shit.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27307-Race-Bug&p=940748#post940748

Bealdor
16-06-2015, 06:37
Just been looking through the 'known issues' thread and this isn't listed. Can we still expect a fix in 1.5?

the ruf ctr3 sms-r velocity is bugged, i posted the problem many days ago here but no response, seems like no one gives a shit.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27307-Race-Bug&p=940748#post940748

Well, better late then never. Added both to the Known Issues (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22315-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-%28PC%29-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-08-06) list.

Boyd12
17-06-2015, 18:50
There better be a invitation to race for RUF in GT3 in my contracts when I load my career up when this is fixed. I'm not starting a new career when I have nearly every accolade unlocked.

Also both Team Championship invitations need fixing as they do not unlock and the Complete 175 career laps invitation

moeder_theresa
18-06-2015, 15:32
Sorry to say this, but I am switching to Forza 6 in September.

kaa0s
19-06-2015, 18:08
Still think people need to read the threads they are posting on.. ffs.

Elmo
19-06-2015, 21:52
The cause has been identified and fixed. If nothing out of order happens this will be included in the next patch. No need for drama here :)

Boyd12
20-06-2015, 15:27
Nice to hear

1- Do you know if you can still continue with your current career and this invitation will pop up automatically after you downloaded the patch ?

2- Have the other glitched Invitations been fixed as well ?

Chevi
24-06-2015, 08:39
How can I unlock contracts or invitations for "LMP Endurance", such as

Rising Sun 6 HR LMP Endurance
Nordschleife 12 HR LMP Endurance
Tri Nations 1000 LMP Endurance
Super Car Freefall 24 HR Panorama

I`ve finished each other Endurance Race (all GT Endurance Championshsips including Tri Nations 1000 GT, further: 25 Green Hell, 25 Panorama, 24 HR Le Mans)

usvulnatas
26-06-2015, 03:11
Confirming other reports - I have completed every championship in every tier and won every race in every championship but can only achieve 102 accolades.

I started with zero to hero so I did not get a RUF contract and therefore miss 4 accolades - GT3 RGT 8 Supercup, GT3 RGT 8 German cup and the 2 dependent on those, the Supercar Ardennes Club day and Atom Blaster Trophy.

In addition my Team Championship win invitations were never unlocked so the other 2 accolades missing are the RUF CTR3 GT Velocity 1H, and the Supercar FreeFall 24 HR Panorama.

As reported by another member, I also have 2 other invitations that did not unlock - Complete 42 Career Races, and Complete 175 Career laps. However, I did complete and win the McLaren F1 3 HR, California 3 point, Panorama Madness and 25 HR Green Hell, which require (in order) to have completed 175, 250, 500 and 1000 career laps.

Terrell Olvera
27-06-2015, 02:38
It looks like the RUF contract stuff will be fixed in 2.0, hopefully the 175 lap and 42 race issues will be fixed as well. I am looking forward to the patch.

Tastakrad
27-06-2015, 07:01
I drove the GT3 series in the career and noticed the AI did not drive the RUF GT3 either :s

macto
30-06-2015, 16:51
Latest PC patch out now, just starting the RUF contract - sorted!

Elmo
06-07-2015, 10:05
Copied this from another thread:

Is this an actual glitch cos it's not getting much coverage and is not even mentioned in the known issues?

I have these 2 invitations left - win 2 & 4 team championships and whilst the boards are flooding with FFB, track cutting, AI difficulty etc etc, the fact that you can't actually finish the game seems to be overlooked. Or am I being stupid and missing something - is there some way these can be done?

At the moment I feel like I've done a 10,000 piece jigsaw and the last 2 pieces are missing.

How did the guys do it that have a 100% career now?

macto
06-07-2015, 10:47
I have no idea, I have tried doing numerous different championships with no success.

wicken
06-07-2015, 21:04
Maybe it can only be acquired if we win Formula A or Formula B championship? That definately counts as a team championship right?

macto
06-07-2015, 21:59
Doesn't work for me, I've used Formula A for 3 seasons and it still didn't unlock. Somebody must know.

Terrell Olvera
07-07-2015, 02:29
Was that with the same team? I noticed that at the end of a season the first contract is for a renewal. Are you saying that you choose that 3 times and still have not received the invitation for two team championships? Also, to win a team championship your team, not just yourself, has to win, maybe your "teamate" didn't do so well? I haven't gotten that far yet myself so I am not sure.

wicken
07-07-2015, 05:47
Was that with the same team? I noticed that at the end of a season the first contract is for a renewal. Are you saying that you choose that 3 times and still have not received the invitation for two team championships? Also, to win a team championship your team, not just yourself, has to win, maybe your "teamate" didn't do so well? I haven't gotten that far yet myself so I am not sure.
I choosen the contract renewal 4 times with the LMP1 team, I also got the trophy for winning the Team Championship two years in a row so I should have it unlocked by now like most of us.

macto
07-07-2015, 06:27

Yes, same team for 3 consecutive seasons. And yes, I make sure I always have enough points for the team to win.

macto
07-07-2015, 11:56
I'd hoped a dev would have responded to this by now, it's as if all the staff have a new project to work on or something - sorry that was a joke but it's better than keep posting 'bump' :)

Terrell Olvera
07-07-2015, 12:48
So you guys have been able to unlock the 2 championship invitational but not the 4 championship invitational right?

Terrell Olvera
07-07-2015, 12:52
Maybe we need this thread moved to the PC technical help forum...

Also, does anyone have the 175 lap and 42 career race invitational events (they were the duplicates) unlocked?

macto
07-07-2015, 13:11
Also, does anyone have the 175 lap and 42 career race invitational events (they were the duplicates) unlocked?

Yes these are unlocked. I've got all invitiations unlocked except for 2 - win 2 team championships and 4 team championships.

wicken
07-07-2015, 16:58
Maybe we need this thread moved to the PC technical help forum...

I'm only missing the 175 laps completed and both team championships.

Terrell Olvera
07-07-2015, 18:53
You wouldnt happen to remember what you actually had to do to unlock both the 42 race and 175 lap invitationals do you?

So, it sounds like some people have the 2 team championship invitational but nobody has the 4 team championship invitational?

macto
07-07-2015, 19:29
You wouldnt happen to remember what you actually had to do to unlock both the 42 race and 175 lap invitationals do you?

I think it's one of the endurance races.

wicken
07-07-2015, 21:19
Actually I would just like to confirm this, both the 42 and 175 lap invitationals no longer appear on my invitations so it appears I have unlocked them or patch 2.00 fixed this issue. Now my issue is just the unlockment of Win 2 and 4 Team Championships, one should unlock RUF CTR3-GT Velocity 1H, while the other, unlocks Supercar FreeFall 24 HR Panorama.

macto
07-07-2015, 21:25
Actually I would just like to confirm this, both the 42 and 175 lap invitationals no longer appear on my invitations so it appears I have unlocked them or patch 2.00 fixed this issue. Now my issue is just the unlockment of Win 2 and 4 Team Championships, one should unlock RUF CTR3-GT Velocity 1H, while the other, unlocks Supercar FreeFall 24 HR Panorama.

Exact same as me then. (except I'm on PC)

macto
08-07-2015, 20:03
http://www.mytreedb.com/uploads/mytreedb/loader/ajax_loader_blue_32.gif

Stephen Viljoen
09-07-2015, 08:20
Just a heads-up guys, we're still investigating the issue where some people are not seeing these two invitationals unlock. As soon as we can repro internally we'll sort a fix.

macto
09-07-2015, 08:30
Ok, thanks for the feedback, I have 3 career saves - 2 maxxed out apart from these 2 invitations and a 3rd new one to see if a new career after patch 2.0 would work (it doesn't).

Wouldn't have thought it would be that hard to repro as it's impossible for me not to :)

mjemec11
09-07-2015, 14:20
Just a heads-up guys, we're still investigating the issue where some people are not seeing these two invitationals unlock. As soon as we can repro internally we'll sort a fix.

175 career laps as well? That one is still locked for me and I definitely completed more than 175 career laps.

Terrell Olvera
09-07-2015, 23:08
It is mislabeled but others in the thread said it can be completed with one of through one of the endurance events.

macto
13-07-2015, 08:34
Any news on this as it's still not in the known issues thread? Would like to get all bucket list items checked.

Elmo
13-07-2015, 15:03
Any news on this as it's still not in the known issues thread? Would like to get all bucket list items checked.

As you can see the forum is quite busy here. Next time just paste the link in the Known Issue thread and I'll add it :)

macto
13-07-2015, 17:26
As you can see the forum is quite busy here. Next time just paste the link in the Known Issue thread and I'll add it :)

Ok thanks

mjemec11
15-07-2015, 12:37
It is mislabeled but others in the thread said it can be completed with one of through one of the endurance events.

Does anyone have a screenshot of unlocked invitations so I can compare what I actually need to do to unlock it?

macto
15-07-2015, 14:54
Not sure, it's just unlocked for me but I have won every single event at least once.

mjemec11
18-07-2015, 21:17
Has this maybe been fixed on PC in patch 2.5?

macto
20-07-2015, 10:13
Has this maybe been fixed on PC in patch 2.5?

Nope, unfortunately not.

moeder_theresa
20-07-2015, 10:25
Still no invitations for RUF CTR3 GT and Supercar Freefall 24H!!
When is this going to get fixed??

Elmo
23-07-2015, 15:43
Can those that are on PC or PS4 and can't unlock certain career events upload their savegame please and link it here (or send it via PM to me), so we can investigate what is going on.

moeder_theresa
26-07-2015, 05:49
No Ruapuna invitations either. :(

Boyd12
26-07-2015, 09:22
No Ruapuna invitations either. :(

Yeah this or do we have to re do the podium finishes again ?

rayh271
26-07-2015, 23:05
Yeah this or do we have to re do the podium finishes again ?

yeah....i would like to know if we have to do 22, 24, 26...podium finishes again also.......just one quick thing i purchashed the ruapuna dlc pack....how can i complete these 3 extra accolades???....not showing up in calender???

rayh271
27-07-2015, 12:28
i have done 2 team championships back to back...same team...and yes i did win the team championship aswell as the drivers championship.....this invitation is still not unlocking....both this and the 4 team championship invitations are the only ones i need for completion.....can you please fix this

Paulpg87
27-07-2015, 14:02
i have done 2 team championships back to back...same team...and yes i did win the team championship aswell as the drivers championship.....this invitation is still not unlocking....both this and the 4 team championship invitations are the only ones i need for completion.....can you please fix this

have you received AUDI DLC invitations? because for me they are still locked. They unlock only if i start a new career from zero.
I can't unlock also 175 laps and 2&4 championship.
Thanks
Best regards

mjemec11
27-07-2015, 14:37
175 laps is labelled wrong IIRC.

Kidney
27-07-2015, 14:57
have you received AUDI DLC invitations? because for me they are still locked. They unlock only if i start a new career from zero.
Thanks
Best regards

Same here

Paulpg87
27-07-2015, 16:19
175 laps is labelled wrong IIRC.

ok, i can't find anything on that on the forum, so would like to know which kind of series i have to win instead of doing 175 laps.

However i'm more bothered by the fact DLC is not working.. extra5€ and i can't play all the content is pretty annoying considering also it might happen again with the new DLC.
I will upload my savedate to help solving the problem.

Thanks
Best regards

Paulpg87
27-07-2015, 16:20
Same here

well, it seems a common issue then. But is there someone who is actually able to play the invitational events in a already started career on ps4?

On the other side i received RUF contract offer for a GT3 season.

best regards

Boyd12
27-07-2015, 17:03
That sucks we pay for DLC and the invitations don't work for it in career mode

SORT IT

rayh271
27-07-2015, 18:00
Thanks
Best regards

no i have not received any audi dlc invitations......(do you mean the 3 new audi dlc accolades)....because they are there in my accolades.....but i cant access them during any season no matter what contract i do.....also i cant unlock the following invitations

2 team championships
4 team championships
22 career podiums
24 career podiums
26 career podiums

and i cant unlock the following accolades....

the ruf ctr3-gt velocity 1hr..............................................................win 2 team championships
supercar freefall 24hr panorama........................................................win 4 team championships
historic c1 euro cup........................................................................complete 12 career races
historic gt4 m1 procar challenge........................................................complete 125 career laps
the mclaren f1 track masters 3hr trophy.............................................complete 175 career laps
the vintage gt 67 mk iv challenge......................................................i think you needs the limited edition / upgrade to get this...or racing icons pack.....not 100% on this........

-------------------------------
new audi dlc ones below i cant unlock either

audi ruapuna track challenge
audi ruapuna lmp900 showdown
audi ruapuna transam challenge

this is a complete joke........looks like i have purchased dlc that doesn't work......i have all other invitations and accolades and am on my 50th season...so theres no way im starting from scratch all over again......devs need to get this sorted quick...new dlc should work no matter what stage of game you have completed

rayh271
27-07-2015, 18:05
That sucks we pay for DLC and the invitations don't work for it in career mode

SORT IT

could not agree with you more..........devs need to sort this out soon...or my project cars will be shelved and wont bother purchasing any future dlc that doesn't work

Paulpg87
27-07-2015, 18:52
no i have not received any audi dlc invitations......(do you mean the 3 new audi dlc accolades)....because they are there in my accolades.....but i cant access them during any season no matter what contract i do.....also i cant unlock the following invitations

2 team championships
4 team championships
22 career podiums
24 career podiums
26 career podiums

and i cant unlock the following accolades....

the ruf ctr3-gt velocity 1hr..............................................................win 2 team championships
supercar freefall 24hr panorama........................................................win 4 team championships
historic c1 euro cup........................................................................complete 12 career races
historic gt4 m1 procar challenge........................................................complete 125 career laps
the mclaren f1 track masters 3hr trophy.............................................complete 175 career laps
the vintage gt 67 mk iv challenge......................................................i think you needs the limited edition / upgrade to get this...or racing icons pack.....not 100% on this........

-------------------------------
new audi dlc ones below i cant unlock either

audi ruapuna track challenge
audi ruapuna lmp900 showdown
audi ruapuna transam challenge

this is a complete joke........looks like i have purchased dlc that doesn't work......i have all other invitations and accolades and am on my 50th season...so theres no way im starting from scratch all over again......devs need to get this sorted quick...new dlc should work no matter what stage of game you have completed

bold ones, all DLC related.
I unlocked them cause i bought the limited edition and started with them a career from zero. If you bought them after having started the career they won't unlock just like the AUDI DLC.

In fact i can't unlock AUDI DLC invitational events either.
best regards

Paulpg87
27-07-2015, 19:44

Dear Elmo,
as requested please find below the link to download my PS4savedata and a screeshoot of the career menu.
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/2e64e3d75fe5ea2c963c34e0e2ca8d7f20150727181704/933e725796ce03a0d379fe90aa1e99f120150727181705/5f15e8

I hope it helps you to find out which is the issue and sort it out.
As you can see the Audi events from the DLC are locked and so i can't play them even if i bought the DLC. Moreover it would be impossibile to finish the game 100%.
I bought the DLC and you know.. i would like to play its content.
Hope you can fix it.
Best regards

mjemec11
27-07-2015, 20:52
I unlocked them cause i bought the limited edition and started with them a career from zero. If you bought them after having started the career they won't unlock just like the AUDI DLC.

best regards

I have the regular edition of the game and bought the limited edition DLC when it was available and the events you highlighted in bold unlocked for me. So it would appear Audi DLC is the only one so far with this issue as far as DLC is concerned. 2 & 4 team championships are bugged from release, and there are 2 tiles labelled '175 career laps'. One of the unlocks like it should and the wrongly labelled one corresponds to one of the endurance events.

rayh271
28-07-2015, 00:31

best regards

i just bought the dlc limited edtion upgrade.......and the 4 events you hav highlited in bold.....popped up on screen straight away.......strange........will they ever fix this game..........???
according to other posts this game is impossible to complete.............i still cant unlock 2 team, 4 team championship in invitations......and the new audi dlc

rayh271
28-07-2015, 00:37
Dear Elmo,
as requested please find below the link to download my PS4savedata and a screeshoot of the career menu.
https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/2e64e3d75fe5ea2c963c34e0e2ca8d7f20150727181704/933e725796ce03a0d379fe90aa1e99f120150727181705/5f15e8

I hope it helps you to find out which is the issue and sort it out.
As you can see the Audi events from the DLC are locked and so i can't play them even if i bought the DLC. Moreover it would be impossibile to finish the game 100%.
I bought the DLC and you know.. i would like to play its content.
Hope you can fix it.
Best regards

same here....i and lots of project fans have been mis sold dlc content here...either return our money or fix it...its that simple..........so so so frustrated with this game......what started out as a fun expierence...... is now becoming a pain......and how do game developers expect people to buy future dlc....when it simply wont work?????????

moeder_theresa
28-07-2015, 06:44
Or PCars 2??
It's very annoying that it takes so long to fix these problems!!
Just preordered The Ultmate Edition of Forza 6.
I even ordered the Forza 6 Xbox One console.

Shame that such a nice racegame as PCars is still not Boeing fixed properly!

Paulpg87
28-07-2015, 07:01
I have the regular edition of the game and bought the limited edition DLC when it was available and the events you highlighted in bold unlocked for me. So it would appear Audi DLC is the only one so far with this issue as far as DLC is concerned. 2 & 4 team championships are bugged from release, and there are 2 tiles labelled '175 career laps'. One of the unlocks like it should and the wrongly labelled one corresponds to one of the endurance events.

thanks, in fact i unlocked the right one but i didn't started endurance events yet. Then it will be fine as i will participate in all the events. The problems are 2/4 championship and now this DLC.
thanks for sharing

Paulpg87
28-07-2015, 07:04
same here....i and lots of project fans have been mis sold dlc content here...either return our money or fix it...its that simple..........so so so frustrated with this game......what started out as a fun expierence...... is now becoming a pain......and how do game developers expect people to buy future dlc....when it simply wont work?????????

i'm sure they will fix it soon, i mean it's post-release extra content you have to pay for. It must work.
Off course fixes will take time but i'm positive... yes it's annoying but hopefully fixable.
best regards

Elmo
28-07-2015, 15:57
Thanks guys. We received enough savegames. We are on the case.

mjemec11
29-07-2015, 06:43
That's good to hear. :)

Terrell Olvera
07-08-2015, 16:48
I didn't notice anything about this on the 3.0 patch release notes, but the release notes did mention there could be more changes added. At least the DLC-based invitations will be fixed. Hope they add the team championship issues to the list as well.

macto
07-08-2015, 21:24
I didn't notice anything about this on the 3.0 patch release notes, but the release notes did mention there could be more changes added. At least the DLC-based invitations will be fixed. Hope they add the team championship issues to the list as well.

Yeah patch 3 looks awesome with excellent additions but the game is 3 months old now and still impossible to complete. Like I say, I'm taking nothing away from the latest patch notes and it looks like the team has been really busy, however - these are all improvements. What I really need is the game to be fixed, it's a stone in my shoe at the moment that there are things to do that can't be done.

crowtrobot
07-08-2015, 21:27

Career
* DLC Career Contract support – the game now supports the addition of career contracts for new DLC vehicles so that players can use applicable cars in their core career series.
* Added Career Contracts for core career sport DLC cars:
- - GT3: Bentley Continental GT3
- - LMP1: Audi R18 e-tron quattro
* Career Invitationals – corrected Russian translation in two Invitational unlock descriptions.
* Fixed an issue with pre-DLC save games not unlocking DLC career content.

It's there.

macto
07-08-2015, 21:39
We mean the 2 & 4 Team Championship Wins not working

rayh271
07-08-2015, 22:02
Yeah patch 3 looks awesome with excellent additions but the game is 3 months old now and still impossible to complete. Like I say, I'm taking nothing away from the latest patch notes and it looks like the team has been really busy, however - these are all improvements. What I really need is the game to be fixed, it's a stone in my shoe at the moment that there are things to do that can't be done.

yes i agree...game needs to fixed....whats the point in fixing the dlc invitations....if the 2 and 4 team invitations cant be fixed....this means that game can never be 100% completed

rayh271
07-08-2015, 22:04
We mean the 2 & 4 Team Championship Wins not working

yes we need the 2 and 4 team championship fixed.....and no its not there in the list crowtrobot......only dlc invitations are listed

Terrell Olvera
08-08-2015, 03:52
However, the good news is that if they were able to fix the DLC issue, it means that they can probably fix the team championship issues without having to start over.

mjemec11
14-08-2015, 16:30
Ok, so with patch 3.0 the DLC invitations now unlock, but sadly 2 & 4 team championships are still locked.

Terrell Olvera
14-08-2015, 18:52
Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully they can get to this soon. The next few days will be filled with the 3.0 patch, but after things cool down we should pm the devs to get more attention on this issue. I hope that they just overlooked it and the delay has nothing to do with whether or not the problem can be fixed without losing save data.

macto
14-08-2015, 19:23
The 2 & 4 Team Championships glitch was pointed out ages ago, a dev asked for my gamesave to try and get it fixed so not overlooked as such, just ignored. I keep saying this in various threads and although the new patches are nice with lots of new improvements, the game still needs fixing as it's impossible to complete in its current state. I'd worked through hundreds of races, slowly ticking off the many invites and accolades only for these 2 to be broke.

Kinda like buying a 10,000 piece jigsaw and putting it all together but 2 pieces are missing, you point it out and they improve the box instead.

Elmo
14-08-2015, 19:44
The 2 & 4 Team Championships glitch was pointed out ages ago, a dev asked for my gamesave to try and get it fixed so not overlooked as such, just ignored. I keep saying this in various threads and although the new patches are nice with lots of new improvements, the game still needs fixing as it's impossible to complete in its current state. I'd worked through hundreds of races, slowly ticking off the many invites and accolades only for these 2 to be broke.

Kinda like buying a 10,000 piece jigsaw and putting it all together but 2 pieces are missing, you point it out and they improve the box instead.

macto we actually tested it with your savegame and it worked.

You have to full-fill the criteria again to make it unlock. So old team championship victories won't count for that unlock.

Please try to be a bit more constructive in your wording next time. We want to complete the full puzzle ;)

macto
14-08-2015, 20:51
macto we actually tested it with your savegame and it worked.

You have to full-fill the criteria again to make it unlock. So old team championship victories won't count for that unlock.

Please try to be a bit more constructive in your wording next time. We want to complete the full puzzle ;)

Sorry if my wording isn't very constructive but I wasn't told my savegame worked for you, after 4915 races, 3 career saves, countless Team Championship wins and it not working for me - what else can I try? Other people are having this exact same issue so it's not like it's user error.

Please explain in full what was done at your end to make it unlock as I mainly play career, if you used my game save surely you saw how much playtime has gone in to my career without it unlocking for me. I'm pretty sure I have fulfilled all the criteria numerous times.

Elmo
14-08-2015, 20:56
You have to win additional Team Championship after you applied Patch 3.0, since the game doesn't recognize those you won before.

macto
14-08-2015, 21:06
So it has been fixed then in 3.0 then? I couldn't see where it had been mentioned in the notes.

mjemec11
14-08-2015, 21:20
You have to win additional Team Championship after you applied Patch 3.0, since the game doesn't recognize those you won before.

Oh, so this is fixed then? I have a few team championships to win, then. ;) Thanks for letting us know, Elmo.

macto
14-08-2015, 21:32
Oh, so this is fixed then? I have a few team championships to win, then. ;) Thanks for letting us know, Elmo.

Hope so, I presumed it wasn't seeing as though we're always told 'if it's not in the notes, it's not been fixed' :)

If it has I'll be very happy! Working on it now, I'll report back to confirm - just getting the DLC stuff done first.

Terrell Olvera
15-08-2015, 02:34
So far in SP I have done Kart One, Superkarts, LMP3 Semi-Pro, LMP2 and LMP1. Luckily I left my save at the end of the LMP1 season so I am going to sign an LMP3 rookie contract for a team which is also offering me a renewal contract for LMP3 Semi-Pro. Since it is the same team (but a different championship), it *should* give me the 2 team championship invitational at the end of the season (assuming I win :cool:). If that works I will do another 2 seasons of LMP3 (Rookie and Semi-Pro) and should receive the 4 team championships invitational at the end. Ill post my findings over the next week or so.

Paulpg87
15-08-2015, 07:53
Thanks SMS for the DLC events now working. Superfast fixing with an amazing patch.
Best regards

macto
15-08-2015, 20:59
Hmm, just finished 2 seasons of Formula C winning 2 Team Championships - still nothing.

Elmo
15-08-2015, 21:27
Hmm, just finished 2 seasons of Formula C winning 2 Team Championships - still nothing.

Then I kindly ask you for your current save file again.

As said we tested it after we made the fix with your game and we could unlock it.

wicken
15-08-2015, 21:44
Same problem here aswell, won 2 seasons with the Formula A and nothing at the end.

macto
15-08-2015, 21:52
Then I kindly ask you for your current save file again.

As said we tested it after we made the fix with your game and we could unlock it.

Just to make sure, we are talking about the 2 & 4 Team Championships here? You don't mean you unlocked the DLC stuff?

I'll happily provide you with another save game.

What I'm doing at the moment is Formula A, I've turned the difficulty to zero, turned off flags & penalties, basically so I don't have to qualify and quickly blitz through a Formula A season to see if they have to be 2 separate championships seeing as though doing the 2 Formula C seasons didn't work.

macto
15-08-2015, 23:36
Nope, that didn't work either.

Terrell Olvera
16-08-2015, 01:15
I wonder how they verified it was unlocking? Maybe there is a bug with the settings that you chose? Has anyone else tried to unlock these? Ill give it a try tomorrow.

moeder_theresa
16-08-2015, 06:16
Is this still not fixed?? :-(

VicS
16-08-2015, 08:43
I wonder how they verified it was unlocking? Maybe there is a bug with the settings that you chose? Has anyone else tried to unlock these? Ill give it a try tomorrow.

A similar problem.And I can't reach the next events:Supercar FreeFall 24 HR Panorama (Gold), Win 320 Touring Chalenge (Silver), Win RUF CTR3-GT Velocity 1H (Bronze). Save file in your PM.

wicken
16-08-2015, 09:34
Win 320 Touring Chalenge (Silver)
This one is not bugged. You have to wait until they release the next DLC to unlock this event.

VicS
16-08-2015, 11:06
This one is not bugged. You have to wait until they release the next DLC to unlock this event.

Thank's.
And what about Supercar FreeFall 24 HR Panorama (Gold),Win RUF CTR3-GT Velocity 1H (Bronze)?

wicken
16-08-2015, 11:43
Thank's.
And what about Supercar FreeFall 24 HR Panorama (Gold),Win RUF CTR3-GT Velocity 1H (Bronze)?
Those two are the results from winning 2 & 4 team championships, which you can see from the posts above that it's not fixed.

VicS
16-08-2015, 11:51
OK.

macto
16-08-2015, 12:24

I wish I knew, I find it strange that it wasn't reported as fixed in the patch notes which led me to suspect if Elmo thinks we're talking about the DLC stuff not unlocking.

Elmo
16-08-2015, 15:22
No, I'm talking specifically about the two team championship based unlocks. The dev in charge put into his check-in comments that he managed to unlock them with macto's save game.

As said please provide us with your current save game again and we will check what's wrong. We are not ignoring anything here.

macto
16-08-2015, 16:15
No, I'm talking specifically about the two team championship based unlocks. The dev in charge put into his check-in comments that he managed to unlock them with macto's save game.

As said please provide us with your current save game again and we will check what's wrong. We are not ignoring anything here.

Ok, here is my latest game save.

Could you possibly find out which save it was that worked - I have 3.

2 of them didn't unlock the DLC career stuff until 3.0 was released.

1 of them did unlock the DLC career stuff before 3.0 was released but it's a relatively new save with lots of career stuff left to do.

Ideally I'd like the 2 & 4 Team Championships to unlock on the 2 main 'complete' saves. I've yet to try unlocking these on the incomplete career save but may as well try it now while I'm waiting for a fix.

I had considered moving my default.sav and starting again to see if a new profile altogether would solve it. I have tried everything else though.

Cheers Elmo for your help and sorry if any of my posts come across as 'frustrated' but in all honesty it is frustrating when a couple hours of racing still produces no results. It's a good job that apart from this problem, I love the game!

macto
16-08-2015, 21:30
I've just tried 2 seasons using my newer career save - the one that the DLC career stuff worked on before 3.0 and 2 Team Championships didn't unlock with that one either.

I'm in a pCars mood today so I'm going to back up and remove my default.sav and put it somewhere safe and then start from scratch to see if that works. If it doesn't you can send me back my default.sav once you've got them unlocked :)

rayh271
17-08-2015, 01:03
Those two are the results from winning 2 & 4 team championships, which you can see from the posts above that it's not fixed.

i cant believe that the 2 and 4 team championships are not fixed yet......as i said before whats the point in fixing dlc content....and not fixing 2 and 4 team championship invitations....because we still cant complete game 100%......aaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh so frustrating

macto
17-08-2015, 17:44
Brand new profile save didn't work either :(

moeder_theresa
17-08-2015, 18:50
This is seriously beginning to annoy me.
The bugs in this game still remain after al this time. :-(

mjemec11
17-08-2015, 19:27
Won 2 team championships since patch 3.0 (LMP1 and Clio Cup UK) and nothing. :upset: I can upload my save file again if it would help. I also noticed that my defending champ historic goal has reset in my driver network profile. Is this because I'm currently racing in tier 5 (needed a breather since I completed 5 consecutive LMP1 seasons).

Elmo, can you also let us know what kind of team championship is required for this to unlock? Does it have to be with the same team, or can you swap teams? Do you have to do them all in a row? In the same discipline?

macto
17-08-2015, 21:57
I also noticed that my defending champ historic goal has reset in my driver network profile. Is this because I'm currently racing in tier 5 (needed a breather since I completed 5 consecutive LMP1 seasons).

Yeah this is normal, when you switch it will change although you will still have your 'YES' in your goals. I've done this before and then re-done the defending champ.

I'd also like to know the exact criteria for the unlock.

macto
18-08-2015, 19:52
Well I can't do anything else, tried everything I can think of - different career saves, new profile, repeating already completed races etc etc. I give in.

Has anyone actually got the 2 & 4 Team Championships unlocked?

Stuart Hunt
19-08-2015, 09:35
Just a note that if the bug had been easy to fix, it would have been! The problem is that it's working here when we run through our development tools e.g. I can run with macto's save, win a few team series and those invitations unlock for me. Given that we now know patch 3 doesn't resolve it, that seems to narrow it down to something going wrong with how the game metrics work out in the wild, or a difference between what we're running internally and what's released externally. That gives us something extra to go on though, so please bear with us.

macto
19-08-2015, 12:40
Just a note that if the bug had been easy to fix, it would have been! The problem is that it's working here when we run through our development tools e.g. I can run with macto's save, win a few team series and those invitations unlock for me. Given that we now know patch 3 doesn't resolve it, that seems to narrow it down to something going wrong with how the game metrics work out in the wild, or a difference between what we're running internally and what's released externally. That gives us something extra to go on though, so please bear with us.

Re-reading my last post, it may have come across wrong. When I said "I give in", it simply meant I have run out of things to try, I've tried to be as helpful as possible :)

Stuart Hunt
20-08-2015, 10:08

Re-reading my last post, it may have come across wrong. When I said "I give in", it simply meant I have run out of things to try, I've tried to be as helpful as possible :)

That wasn't aimed at you macto, I've been mainly using your save to track down the bug, so you've been very useful thanks. I was just answering criticism about bugs still not being fixed, making the point that it's difficult to fix bugs when we can't replicate them.

In this case I've tracked it down to a threading/timing bug that's only happening on the optimised builds we release (which can't easily be debugged directly), so it's been tricky to catch. I am testing a likely fix now though.

macto
20-08-2015, 11:32
That wasn't aimed at you macto, I've been mainly using your save to track down the bug, so you've been very useful thanks. I was just answering criticism about bugs still not being fixed, making the point that it's difficult to fix bugs when we can't replicate them.

In this case I've tracked it down to a threading/timing bug that's only happening on the optimised builds we release (which can't easily be debugged directly), so it's been tricky to catch. I am testing a likely fix now though.

Sounds promising - good luck!

Stuart Hunt
20-08-2015, 12:56
Fix for this has now been checked in, and is off to QA for verification, so these team championship-dependent invitations should unlock fine from the next patch (will need to win 4 more team championships). Apologies for the delay in getting the fix done, and thanks to those who provided profiles to help debug the issue.

macto
20-08-2015, 13:00
Yay!

mjemec11
20-08-2015, 13:40
Fix for this has now been checked in, and is off to QA for verification, so these team championship-dependent invitations should unlock fine from the next patch (will need to win 4 more team championships). Apologies for the delay in getting the fix done, and thanks to those who provided profiles to help debug the issue.

Sounds promising. Fingers crossed it works.

moeder_theresa
20-08-2015, 14:44
Nice work. Thanks.

rayh271
21-08-2015, 00:54

great news.......i know this is not the topic for the answer im looking for......but i am not getting any replies on the other topics.....so im just going to ask on here.......is there anyway i can tell how many online community events i have entered....???...im trying to get 100% trophy completion....and this is the only trophy i need....(enter 20 community events)....i have entered them all since launch....but the trophy wont seem to unlock....is this bugged too.....???

Terrell Olvera
21-08-2015, 02:38
I manually went through each event and clicked the button to see where I am on the leaderboards. If my name comes up, I count that as one and move on. If it says it can't find my name, then I don't count it. If you are on each event so far, you should have already unlocked that achievement, but maybe some of the events didn't log your time for one reason or another. I had an issue with the first 5 or 6 events that were caused by the pre-alpha versions of the game, but after the devs recommended me to delete some folders everything was working again.

rayh271
21-08-2015, 11:45
I manually went through each event and clicked the button to see where I am on the leaderboards. If my name comes up, I count that as one and move on. If it says it can't find my name, then I don't count it. If you are on each event so far, you should have already unlocked that achievement, but maybe some of the events didn't log your time for one reason or another. I had an issue with the first 5 or 6 events that were caused by the pre-alpha versions of the game, but after the devs recommended me to delete some folders everything was working again.

THANKS....i have checked all the leader boards....but my name only shows up on a few.....(i know i have entered them alll....and yes done many clean laps on each event.....so cant understand why its not unlocking.....i only have to enter the community events and record a time anyway....not finish in the 3000 on the leader boards......according to the trophy......also i have noticed some of my times have disappeared from the leader boards also....this is after the event has finished.....seriously guys whats going on with this....will i ever be able to finish this game???

Terrell Olvera
21-08-2015, 13:04
Just give it time and make sure they are aware of the issue, in your case the issue is your times not being recorded. That is a steam achievement though, so I am not sure if your savegame file will help.

moeder_theresa
08-09-2015, 05:29
Still no 2 and 4 championship invitationals unlock???

Paulpg87
08-09-2015, 08:52
Still no 2 and 4 championship invitationals unlock???

relax

Psychomatrix
09-09-2015, 19:35
I tried now 10 times the LMP US Semi PRo....couple of times with caterhan and radical and I never get the invite for this championship. At the end of the season I see the pokal with me as 1st. But when game goes back to carreer central I get no message and the invite isn't unlocked. I have invested 100 hrs, 38 season and can't finish the the last career goal. Please help :(
Btw 2 and 4 championship didn't work too
I'm on xbox one

moeder_theresa
10-09-2015, 05:04
relax

Relax? This still doesn't work???

Paulpg87
10-09-2015, 13:02
Relax? This still doesn't work???

yes relax, they said they will fix it and they'll do.
are you not able to wait for a damn invitational events?

Chevi
10-09-2015, 14:07

I think he is able to wait (like I am), he is able to relax (like I am). But we are still waiting fairly long for this special bugfix, don`t you think so? By the way: These invitational events are everything else than "damn". They are the cream on the career mode. :D

moeder_theresa
10-09-2015, 15:32

Are you an idiot with an IQ of 20???
Maybe you are an asslicker?
I paid for this game and most of it does not work!
I co-own a trucking company and if one of my employés is not capable to do his work, then i kick him out.
Just played some Forza 6 and ... no bugs. Just what i paid for!

moeder_theresa
10-09-2015, 15:49
Infraction? This game is full of bugs and some people can't stand it when i say something bad about their beloved game.
Give them an infraction, not me!
You guys can learn a lot of the Forza community.
Project Cars for the community? I don't think so.
Bugs and glitches from the beginning are still in the game!
No fun when you know that this game has potential.

Bealdor
10-09-2015, 15:54
I gave you an infraction for insulting another member and not for your bug complaint. Insults are not tolerated here.

This is the latest dev response on this topic:

This was after release of the latest patch. So it can't be fixed for you right now.
Hopefully this will be fixed with patch 4.0, so essentially the only thing you can do now is wait for it.

moeder_theresa
10-09-2015, 15:56
Sorry if i insulted anyone, but i am done waiting.

Elmo
10-09-2015, 17:09
Next patch is coming and it will include this:

Fixed a bug where the invitational events that require winning team championships weren't always unlocking

Psychomatrix
12-09-2015, 09:42
And whats with the lmp 3 semi pro us series on x1? If tried them with both available cars and it never unlocked? Should I give up now?

mjemec11
12-09-2015, 17:27

Awesome!

LeMansIndy500
12-09-2015, 23:20

Will the next patch also fix the 175 career laps completed and the 42 career races completed invitationals? I would ask about the 500 laps and 1000 laps ones too but I think a workaround/fix has been found for those.

Chevi
13-09-2015, 05:31
Next patch is coming? :sleeping:

Psychomatrix
14-09-2015, 18:52
Haha if reported that with the lmp 3 us semi pro cup months ago. And get no helpful answer. It's extreme frustrating to invest 92, 81 hrs in the career and then been ignored if I had a issue. I mean after months I have the right to write that. It's not funhy to report that again and again. And yes I have tried both teams. If you guys can't fix that than unlock it. But after all this time it doesn't matter me anymore. I'm surely no hater. But to twitter that project cars is the only game with weather on all tracks you guys should fix the issues instead to think about fm and if that game have not dynamic weather.

Terrell Olvera
15-09-2015, 00:09
So what is the issue exactly? LMP Semi Pro is not available? I am doing the rookie series now and will skip semi pro if there is an issue with it.

Psychomatrix
15-09-2015, 00:20
Lmp 3 semi pro is available but I don't get the invite after I winning the series a couple of times. I try that now for 2 months or so. I don't know why by others it works and be some not.

wicken
18-09-2015, 13:35
With the fix now available in latest patch, who's going to test it and report back? Also, which disciplines feature a team championship, is it just FB, FA and LMP1 or are there others?

macto
18-09-2015, 14:29
With the fix now available in latest patch, who's going to test it and report back? Also, which disciplines feature a team championship, is it just FB, FA and LMP1 or are there others?

On it now :)

I presume it's any 'team' championship. I'm trying it with one relatively quick to complete - LMP3 rookie. If this doesn't work which it should, I'll try FA.

macto
18-09-2015, 15:04
Well that didn't work, I'll have to try Formula A then. If it has been fixed, I wish the criteria was clearer.

Tastakrad
18-09-2015, 16:07
Do I need to win 4 team championships with the same team&series or can I switch the team&series all I want and win the 4 team championshis with 4 different teams?

macto
18-09-2015, 21:27
Yay, that worked!

Did 2 seasons of Formula A and the 'Win 2 Team Championships' has unlocked. I can only assume that the 4 Team Championships will work too with 2 more seasons.

Thanks devs! You got there in the end :)

mjemec11
19-09-2015, 05:34
On it now :)

I presume it's any 'team' championship. I'm trying it with one relatively quick to complete - LMP3 rookie. If this doesn't work which it should, I'll try FA.

From what I remember LMP3 Rookie and Semi Pro don't keep score of team points, only for individual drivers. The quickest to obtain the required team championships is Formula Rookie I think.

macto
19-09-2015, 11:12
Oh right, well I'm half way through the 3rd season now so may as well carry on.

Once I've finished and completed my original career save I'm going to start again from scratch now that the game is 'finished'. I've got a new g sync monitor and the game looks even more amazing now, be rude not to do it all again.

mjemec11
19-09-2015, 12:18
Just unlocked 2 team championships invitation today. Consider me a happy camper.

macto
19-09-2015, 13:36
Just unlocked 2 team championships invitation today. Consider me a happy camper.

Just unlocked 4 Team Championships, and now received all invitations. Just got a 24Hr race to do and a 320 challenge and that's it, finally finished.

Gonna have a break now but finish up later, very happy too :)

macto
20-09-2015, 14:23
All done :)

NandoRock
22-10-2015, 14:44
Just unlocked 4 Team Championships, and now received all invitations. Just got a 24Hr race to do and a 320 challenge and that's it, finally finished.

Gonna have a break now but finish up later, very happy too :)

So, all I have to do to unlock RUF German GT3 Cup is to win 2 Team Championships and to unlock the wrongly labeled "complete 175 career laps" I have to win more 2 Team Championships? Any championships are valid to this achievement? Formula Rookie is the fastest? Somebody confirm this, please, as I don't want to go through 21 pages of discussion. If this problem is solved, please modify the original post.

Thanks!

Terrell Olvera
22-10-2015, 21:57
I'm pretty sure the incorrectly labeled 175 laps invitational is only achieved by completing one of the endurance events. I wouldn't be surprised if that also unlocked the German RUF GT3 cup.

mjemec11
23-10-2015, 08:17
Formula Rookie is the fastest to achieve 2 team championships, yes. In fact you can win 3 in one season and each championship is very short.