PDA

View Full Version : Replay fidelity please!!

baronesbc
28-05-2015, 18:29
Hi, the replays in pCars are senseless, most of times they do not reflect in any way the race saved.
just now, I saved the replay of a good online race. in the replay, unbelievably, there are only the half of the cars on the track than the race.
not only, I had a good battle for first place, my opponent had a mercedes gt3, but in the replay it has a Ruf lol ..
How is it possible? never seen such a thing in any games.
not only, I like making videos with realistic onboard, so I like to show the pilot and its animations.
but very often, in the replay the animation is incomplete .. even on cars with h shifter, it keeps hands on the wheel. sometimes instead it's the windscreen wiper which remains fixed.
please fix them.

Psebcool
28-05-2015, 19:33
Also, I wan to see the names of my friends on their cars in the online replays !

GT_Racing
28-05-2015, 20:38
The replay system in this game is pretty broken, but I think it should not be anywhere near the top considering the things that need to dealt with. And honestly not breaking, but that blink between cameras in replay mode is unbearable.:chargrined:

Mahjik
28-05-2015, 22:33
I saved the replay of a good online race. in the replay, unbelievably, there are only the half of the cars on the track than the race.

Currently, anyone who leaves the race before the session naturally ends on it's own will not be in the replay file (similarly the ones who drop out of the race aren't shown in the results).

baronesbc
29-05-2015, 08:28
Also, I wan to see the names of my friends on their cars in the online replays !
I also would like to see the statistics, lap times, moving cameras on other cars etc etc but I imagine that at the moment, given that you can not even get a replay that reproduces what really happened, this is just science fiction.

Currently, anyone who leaves the race before the session naturally ends on it's own will not be in the replay file (similarly the ones who drop out of the race aren't shown in the results).
ah ok, is there the intention to solve it? because it is something that ruin most of replays ..

gp20
29-05-2015, 08:45
I was third on the grid, in the replay i was first.

Mahjik
29-05-2015, 14:41
ah ok, is there the intention to solve it? because it is something that ruin most of replays ..

They are aware of how it's currently working, but I haven't seen any posts which suggest changes in the near future. I'm sure posts will be updated here when there is news in this space.