PDA

View Full Version : Feedback triggers

z3r0cool77
28-05-2015, 19:20
Loving that I can feel braking with abs and for that I thank wmd. Thing is, I'd like to run w/o abs and still feel when wheels are locking. Are there any plans to add non-abs brake response to the triggers as well as wheel spin feedback for the throttle trigger? Would make a huge improvement for non-assisted driving with a gamepad imo. Till then I'll be using abs just to get that extra feedback from the controller. :)

Psychomatrix
28-05-2015, 19:26
With the patch are the trigger support for looking tires added. But wheelspin support for the right trigger are not available. Don't know if there any plans to support this in upcoming patches. But driving without abs works very well. In Project Cars the breaks have a real behaviour. Not like in other games where breaks look at 350 kph.

z3r0cool77
28-05-2015, 19:35
Perhaps it is working without abs and I've just been too gentle on the brakes to notice. If thats the case then my question regarding plans to implement throttle trigger response still stands. :)

z3r0cool77
29-05-2015, 15:26
Any response from WMD/SMS guys about trigger implementation?

s1yfa
29-05-2015, 15:49
Perhaps it is working without abs and I've just been too gentle on the brakes to notice.

It is working, you do have to really mash the brakes to notice it though. Accel trigger response would be nice, I am sure it is being considered. This is one aspect that Forza really nailed, impulse triggers were very responsive and fed back a good amount of info.