PDA

View Full Version : Online MP Broken ?

Durand1981
28-05-2015, 19:27
I have tried for the last 30 minutes or more to join friends plus random online games, and friends games just say unavailable at this time maybe full lobby or party.
And the random search keeps coming back with failed to join the game, is it me or has this just bugged out after new patch ?

XBOX ONE user :-)

Max Kelly
29-05-2015, 09:42
the developers are investigating

Durand1981
29-05-2015, 10:12
the developers are investigating

Thankyou @Max Kelly

Raven403
29-05-2015, 11:00
I have tried for the last 30 minutes or more to join friends plus random online games, and friends games just say unavailable at this time maybe full lobby or party.
And the random search keeps coming back with failed to join the game, is it me or has this just bugged out after new patch ?

XBOX ONE user :-)

This happened to me BEFORE the patch, so I dont think 1.3 had anything to do with it. It seemed to be a problem with the Friends app on XBL, it showed the friends I KNEW were in a game together as doing something else, then after about 5 minutes updated and showed them playing but I had already missed out on joining. Might be more an XBL problem not sure

MDriver8
30-05-2015, 14:42
Mine was fine before the patch. Since I've updated I can't find a lobby no matter what I've tried.
Even uninstalled and re-installed still no luck.
Don't want to complain too much as it was great when it was working :(

LADY GEMMA JANE
30-05-2015, 14:46
Mine was working this morning, the last time i was on it

Durand1981
30-05-2015, 14:47
Mine was fine before the patch. Since I've updated I can't find a lobby no matter what I've tried.
Even uninstalled and re-installed still no luck.
Don't want to complain too much as it was great when it was working :(

Sorry to hear fortunately i was fully refunded for my digi edition, but may re aquire once im fully satisfied its all fixed and working as intended.
I couldnt sit back and pretend i was happy when i couldnt even race full stop (MP racing that is).

AdM1
30-05-2015, 14:55
I'm getting this issue on virgin media and it's apparently a known issue at the minute between virgin and xbox live.. So if you're with virgin that might be the same thing.

LADY GEMMA JANE
30-05-2015, 14:58
I'm on SKY fibre , all seems good for me, maybe I just got lucky :)

Durand1981
30-05-2015, 15:02
I'm getting this issue on virgin media and it's apparently a known issue at the minute between virgin and xbox live.. So if you're with virgin that might be the same thing.

Well theres some news i wasnt aware of however it wasnt just connectivity issue's, but again as said maybe once im happy its all fixed ill re aquire the game again.

Before the patch it was awesome just had a few issues with certain cars being light on steering, etc after patch i couldnt get the tyres warmed up for qualifying laps etc.
And car just spun or slid of track nobody else seemed to have this issue worst part is i use a thrustmaster TX how the hell do controllers now seem to dominate its PURE BS in my book.