PDA

View Full Version : [READ PATCH NOTES FIRST] New patch hasn't changed anything.

Manmadesmiith
28-05-2015, 19:43
Hey guys, this isnt a rant. Just putting it out there, that I have updated the game and controller is up to date and I feel the game hasn't changed for me. The AI still pass me like they are on the fastest lap just out of pits, when I am fighting with the car I cold tyres.

The AI still leaving me for dirt in the rain. Seems like they're racing I dry weather.

I seen AI fixes but I forget what they where.

I still have issues with my turtle beach headset, awful amount of crackling and audio disruption in game at times.

I haven't tried MP yet, any time I have tried in past I can't get a good game max players I've raced against is 6.

On plus note, I now have vibration in the controller without a lead connected to xbox.

Like I said, this isn't a rant. Just wanting too see if other people have same issues after patch. Thanks.

the stig.
28-05-2015, 19:44
Make sure your game size is 18.7.

Manmadesmiith
28-05-2015, 19:50
Make sure your game size is 18.7.

Was just about to edit my post, yes the game is at 18.7.

PeoplesChampion
28-05-2015, 19:51
You might want to change the title of your post.. To say that the patch "hasn't changed anything," is crazy.

Remember, there are more patches coming. From here on out, it's just little things to refine. I'm sure the problems you are having will be addressed and taken care of.

FuriousDemon
28-05-2015, 19:53
Hey guys, this isnt a rant. Just putting it out there, that I have updated the game and controller is up to date and I feel the game hasn't changed for me. The AI still pass me like they are on the fastest lap just out of pits, when I am fighting with the car I cold tyres.

The AI still leaving me for dirt in the rain. Seems like they're racing I dry weather.

I seen AI fixes but I forget what they where.

I still have issues with my turtle beach headset, awful amount of crackling and audio disruption in game at times.

I haven't tried MP yet, any time I have tried in past I can't get a good game max players I've raced against is 6.

On plus note, I now have vibration in the controller without a lead connected to xbox.

Like I said, this isn't a rant. Just wanting too see if other people have same issues after patch. Thanks.
I'm just curious. Did you read the release notes for the patch? It doesn't list the issues you mention as addressed. It does address the controller issues mainly, which you've found to be fixed.

Doug914 (one of SMS AI coders) specifically said that the AI changes are not going to be in until the next patch (at least).

Just FYI.

Manmadesmiith
28-05-2015, 19:54
You might want to change the title of your post.. To say that the patch "hasn't changed anything," is crazy.

Remember, there are more patches coming. From here on out, it's just little things to refine. I'm sure the problems you are having will be addressed and taken care of.

I thought the patch was to fix these issues?

Manmadesmiith
28-05-2015, 19:54
I'm just curious. Did you read the release notes for the patch? It doesn't list the issues you mention as addressed. It does address the controller issues mainly, which you've found to be fixed.

Doug914 (one of SMS AI coders) specifically said that the AI changes are not going to be in until the next patch (at least).

Just FYI.

Oh right cool, thanks.

could_do_better
28-05-2015, 19:58
The first page of the patch thread will always contain the release notes for the patch.

Expect to see the release notes thread created several days before the patch hits, so you'll know what is coming before it arrives.

Patch 1.4 will be next, no idea when yet but will probably come for PC, XO and PS4 at pretty much the same time.

vglnte102
28-05-2015, 20:00
Maybe you just need to set the driver level lower and your not that good?

heymaciu
28-05-2015, 20:18
Hi , i have installed new patch ( 18,7 GB ) but there is many cars in the same place ( at start ) , game crash and launch to the dashboard. What happen with that issue ??? The sound is cutting when game gonna crashing in 5 seconds later . Please can you help me . I donīt remember so many problems with new game . You canīt launch a game to the market without ending it first.

Thanks & Regards

Elmo
28-05-2015, 20:22
The issues that got fixed with todays patch are listed here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27074-Available-NOW-Project-CARS-Xbox-One-Upcoming-Patch-1-3-Release-notes).

Other issues will be addressed in future patches.

KkDrummer
28-05-2015, 20:22
I thought the patch was to fix these issues?

now...go read the freaking patch notes!

Silversn95
28-05-2015, 20:27
Maybe you just need to set the driver level lower and your not that good?

Ouch... I was thinking the same thing about the AI driver level however wasn't going to mention OP's capability.

Elmo
28-05-2015, 20:29
The issues that got fixed with todays patch are listed here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27074-Available-NOW-Project-CARS-Xbox-One-Upcoming-Patch-1-3-Release-notes).

Other issues will be addressed in future patches.

Put similar threads together. The statement above applies to both of them.

heymaciu
28-05-2015, 20:43
PLease, Take note that issue itīs in game since day one. I canīt play one full lap . Itīs sending me all time to dashboard and i tried 6 times... Please can i play with my Project Cars Game which i paid for it ????????

John Hargreaves
28-05-2015, 20:58

Just FYI.

Round these parts, Doug914 is something like a cross between Ghandi, Batman, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King, only in a racing car physics sort of way. He used to race a Porsche 914, and he's called Doug.
One thing we learned was that when Doug posts, it's something you need to hear.

Psychomatrix
28-05-2015, 21:00
Ouch... I was thinking the same thing about the AI driver level however wasn't going to mention OP's capability.

The issues are well known. I find it a bit childish when people report about bugs and than people came and said: hey game is ok your the problem. Set a level down is no solution for the rain bug for example. The bugs are well reported and will be fixed in upcoming patches. This patch was mainly for the controller issue.

Andy Apex
28-05-2015, 22:43
PLease, Take note that issue itīs in game since day one. I canīt play one full lap . Itīs sending me all time to dashboard and i tried 6 times... Please can i play with my Project Cars Game which i paid for it ????????

Hey Heymaciu maybe you should make sure your XBOX is getting proper ventilation and not stuck in a box with no air movement, XBOX One's run very hot, and PCARS is pushing it to it's limits most likely. So make sure you have good air circulation for the XBOX. I use a USB fan on the outside of the box to move air. Air flow, give it air flow.

SilkiestOcean7
17-06-2015, 21:02
Patch 1.4 changed everything for me... all is gone..

when I started the game after the patch loaded... I got a message that my game file is corrupted and that I need

to start a new game which will overwrite the corrupted game file. I refuse to concede that I lost everything... I"m hoping that

someone in Tech Support will read this... and be able to find an earlier - non corrupted file..

funny thing... I'd been saving the long endurance races... and finally got around to doing them - yesterday - three long endurance races completed...

and today... all is gone...

bummr - please help Tech Support!

SilkiestOcean7

p.s. consider yourself fortunate that you didn't lose everything...

SilkiestOcean7
17-06-2015, 21:04
I hope Elmo reads my message...

SilkiesOcean7