PDA

View Full Version : After watching the replay of the qualifying your position is lost

jpbonadio
28-05-2015, 20:01
On the PS4, every time you watch the replay of the qualifying your position is lost, and you will start the race as the last, no matter what the position you achieved on qualifying.

I think this bug happens because the game, while watching the replay, thinks you are using the AI driver at the qualifying, since a message keeps on screen saying that you are using the AI and your lap times won't be recorded.

It looks like it's something simple to fix. Please SMS, fix this annoying bug.

Elmo
29-05-2015, 21:10
Can somebody else test this too and report back please?

Human_bean
30-05-2015, 04:55
Yes i have had this happen twice now, once when i watched a replay, and a second time it did it when i didn't even watch the replay.

Elmo can you let me know if you are aware of my post i made about the visual gear glitch please. Thanks.

Elmo
30-05-2015, 08:18
Thanks chaps, I'll add it to the list.

ZXVETTE
13-06-2015, 20:22
Can somebody else test this too and report back please?

I've had this exact issue. I'll play Race Weekend and qualify for a race. I always watch the replay but a message is shown saying, "AI Driver. Lap times will not be recorded," and no matter where I placed in qualifying, I start dead last. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what was going on since I know I was driving and did not switch to an AI driver at any point. I will try qualifying and not watch the replay to see if I am placed properly on the grid.

CHEN255
13-06-2015, 20:50
I've had this exact issue. I'll play Race Weekend and qualify for a race. I always watch the replay but a message is shown saying, "AI Driver. Lap times will not be recorded," and no matter where I placed in qualifying, I start dead last. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what was going on since I know I was driving and did not switch to an AI driver at any point. I will try qualifying and not watch the replay to see if I am placed properly on the grid.
You will be placed properly on the grid as long as you do not watch the quali replay.

jpbonadio
24-06-2015, 21:26
This bug wasn't fixed with the 1.04 patch, and it's not in the 2.0 list.

I hope SMS can fix this someday since I often like to watch my qualifying replay.

Fanapryde
31-07-2015, 21:58
In Endurance races (Bathurst 25, Green Hell 25 and Le Mans 24): even without watching replays, your qualification is lost if you quit the game after having "saved" the results.

During the same races, the game jumps into pause, showing the standings list. Resume brings you back, losing the HUD, forcing you to scroll.
It happens at random, sometimes 3-4 times per lap, random location, mostly corners but also on straights.
When it happens in a corner, you usually end up going off track and getting a warning for cutting track.

PS4 and wheel have a norrmal temperature and I am not able to reproduce the pausing if wanted. At first I thought it happened when the back end of the car was sliding too much, but since it also happens on straights...
Really ennoying, as if getting DSQ'd for no fault of your own is not bad enough.:subdued:

PJB04
31-07-2015, 23:53
It's the same on PC.

Fanapryde
01-08-2015, 05:17
It's the same on PC.
Thanks, the game going into pause too ?

PJB04
01-08-2015, 13:07
Thanks, the game going into pause too ?

Qualified in first place watched replay and then started race at the back of the grid.
Didn't have the pause problem and was able to complete the race.

Fanapryde
01-08-2015, 13:43
Didn't have the pause problem
I have got to edit some posts. The pause problem seems to be gone.
Someone attended me to a possible faulty button. I took the wheel off, and gave it a good clean with a compressor, especially around the buttons. Afterwards I did not get the pause again...
See if it stays that way... :D

mass control
23-10-2015, 02:38
qualify don't work. Put in wrong place when start the race to what place had.Pointless doing. Single race notice.

mass control
23-10-2015, 03:06
Not sure was before but when do qualify then go back to pits if change something or not then go back out then put in last place.This can be say in place 3 and only in pits for a few seconds. This in single race happens.Not sure in other modes