PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for this game

Voxen
28-05-2015, 21:10
I'm scared to read some haters posts here, yes this game needs some bug fixes and I'll wait for them patiently, but meanwhile I'd thanks the team who has produced such a wonderful racing simulation.

Guys I hope you are not discouraged by all these negative posts, just be aware there are people like me who enjoy playing your game and who understand it takes time to fine tune such an ambitious game.

Keep up the good work, the best is yet to come!

FA RACING 01
28-05-2015, 21:23
I'm scared to read some haters posts here, yes this game needs some bug fixes and I'll wait for them patiently, but meanwhile I'd thanks the team who has produced such a wonderful racing simulation.

Guys I hope you are not discouraged by all these negative posts, just be aware there are people like me who enjoy playing your game and who understand it takes time to fine tune such an ambitious game.

Keep up the good work, the best is yet to come!

I second that. The game just went from very good to brilliant. AND one more thing. Thanks to all in the community, SMS, WMD members and Mods for all the advice to help where problems pitched after the patch. Was devastated tonight when my TX wheel became like soap on ice after I've downloaded the patch. So, kicked the dog, had a whisky and started to read the threads on the forum for advice. Found the solution in no time from many posters and I'm back with even a better wheel and a brilliant game to play. BIG thanks and hope all with problems get sorted soon.

LADY GEMMA JANE
28-05-2015, 21:30
The game is awesome

Umer Ahmad
28-05-2015, 21:48
I second that. The game just went from very good to brilliant. AND one more thing. Thanks to all in the community, SMS, WMD members and Mods for all the advice to help where problems pitched after the patch. Was devastated tonight when my TX wheel became like soap on ice after I've downloaded the patch. So, kicked the dog, had a whisky and started to read the threads on the forum for advice. Found the solution in no time from many posters and I'm back with even a better wheel and a brilliant game to play. BIG thanks and hope all with problems get sorted soon.
Yeah thats the #1 lesson: rely on the community here. That's the most important thing you did with the money to buy the game, you get lots of support here. You're not on your own. Not at all.

John Hargreaves
28-05-2015, 21:51
The game is awesome

Can't argue with that :rolleyes: After all the problems our Xbox brothers and sisters have been having, I popped into my nearest GAME shop this morning to check it out. I ran the pCARS demo, and it said an update was ready, so I set the machine in the shop to patch itself. I went off to wander round a bit while it applied the patch, came back 20mins later and ran a GT3 race at Silverstone. Controller felt great, and even though I'm really rubbish with a gamepad, I managed a 3 lap race without any mistakes or incidents, it felt spot on. Hopefully our Xboxer chums can share the game the rest of us have been enjoying now. Welcome in guys.

wraithsrike
28-05-2015, 22:24
Awesome game

Mellowyellow
29-05-2015, 01:56
Project cars has got so much potential. I'm impressed but my misses isn't!

jason
29-05-2015, 02:18
You know when you like a game so much , your sitting at working thinking ( hmmmm how can I get out of here and play project cars ) . Cough cough I don't feel so good all of a sudden :)

Supporting the developers on this one , I'm not a big fan of the ps4 steel case so I will buy another copy of the standard version also.