PDA

View Full Version : Not able to fix body damage (lights) in Endurance

Myrhoej
28-05-2015, 21:14
Come on seriously... I have no idea on how the developers did not think about this? i mean, i like to go racing with damage on, but even on a 2 hour lemans race (0 % length) the chances of crashing exists... but the fact that you cant pit and change the bodywork? come on? do you expect people to make a clean pass for up to 24 hours non stop? this needs to be fixed.. as its impossible to go do this race without taking damage off.. which aint fun.

Whats your guys opinion?

Playing on the PS4

LADY GEMMA JANE
28-05-2015, 21:34
Its not much fun with no lights

Machinist90
28-05-2015, 21:38
hmm haven't had this problem yet...when you go see pit strategy is everything under the tab "repairs" marked as "yes"?

KK78
28-05-2015, 21:42
Yeah I agree this needs tweaking, backmarkers are a royal pain in the ass too on Endurance events, when you are in a LMP1 car with much slower GT3 cars on the same tight tracks like Sonoma Raceway collisions are tough to avoid. The Ai cars go a bit Jackyl and Hyde- one minute they move out of the way in advance, the next they cut in front at the last second.

Would I be right in thinking that in real life GT3 cars should yield in that scenario?

Umer Ahmad
28-05-2015, 21:50
Light fixing is a known issue, future patch

Myrhoej
28-05-2015, 21:53
Future Patch? like when ? in 3 months? this need a HOT FIX immidiently...

Mario Navarrete
28-05-2015, 23:46

there's no such thing as a "Hot Fix" in software development, either it is fixed or it isn't. people need to be patient as things are done in order of priority/importance. if you want a hot fix eat a pizza pocket as soon as it's done in the microwave. those things always burn the roof of my mouth.

Kruleworld
29-05-2015, 01:46
people need to be patient as things are done in order of priority/importance.
Normally i'd agree with you, but isn't this game supposed to be passed RC1.0? (ie most major features finished?).

I haven't read what the ongoing development structure is, but AC have suggested 2-5 years ongoing dev (which i find unlikely, but it doesn't have all the features it needs to be called "finished").

Mario Navarrete
29-05-2015, 02:06
Normally i'd agree with you, but isn't this game supposed to be passed RC1.0? (ie most major features finished?).

I haven't read what the ongoing development structure is, but AC have suggested 2-5 years ongoing dev (which i find unlikely, but it doesn't have all the features it needs to be called "finished").

I agree with what you are saying. It would definately be helpul To know what the proposed developement stages are. It definately would be nice to know what dlc or plans are still on the drawing board. My comment was more towards that other person wanting a fix right now.

t0daY
29-05-2015, 02:29

yes immidiently... xD

Cheesenium
29-05-2015, 04:00

Even if they want to release a Hot Fix, they could not do so on the consoles.