PDA

View Full Version : Online mode not working

GPierce07
28-05-2015, 22:50
Good afternoon,

I am sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I have not found a solution out there yet. I have an active gold account and I am signed in before going into project cars. My gamertag is in the top right corner of project cars as well. When I select online, a black square with the white xbox logo pops up on the screen and say xbox is better with gold. If I cancel out of it, I get an error message stating that "Your profile has insufficient rights to use this feature currently". All other applications and games are recognizing my gold account, just not project cars. I have reinstalled the game twice and performed hard resets, but the issue persists. Any suggestions? Thanks

Whigs
31-05-2015, 04:39
Good afternoon,

I am sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I have not found a solution out there yet. I have an active gold account and I am signed in before going into project cars. My gamertag is in the top right corner of project cars as well. When I select online, a black square with the white xbox logo pops up on the screen and say xbox is better with gold. If I cancel out of it, I get an error message stating that "Your profile has insufficient rights to use this feature currently". All other applications and games are recognizing my gold account, just not project cars. I have reinstalled the game twice and performed hard resets, but the issue persists. Any suggestions? Thanks

Same here. Wow no tutorials on thrust master setup and now this. Besides the weather I do not see how this comes close to forza. Not happy.

OctoberDusk06
31-05-2015, 05:17
It seems as if SMS is on the teetering point. With the video quality issues, the wheel issues, and now the multiplayer issues, this game with so much potential can break one of two ways. Either they can work their tails off to fix it (and who knows if that's even possible on the console) or trust between SMS and the public will be lost forever. Then the refund demands, etc. Such as sad sight to watch indeed, as this game has/has so much potential. Shift2 all over again as it stands. You don't get three strikes in this arena.

madmax2069
31-05-2015, 05:31
What are you trying to select in game to get online ?

As I am aware there is no way to browse the lobby list on xbox. The only thing that works quick and create.

Have you tried power cycling you modem and router and hard resetting your system (a full shut down and power up)

GPierce07
02-06-2015, 01:37
What are you trying to select in game to get online ?

As I am aware there is no way to browse the lobby list on xbox. The only thing that works quick and create.

Have you tried power cycling you modem and router and hard resetting your system (a full shut down and power up)

It doesn't let me get that far. As soon as I select the online pillar, between solo and driver network, the screen pops up that I need to sign up for Xbox gold. (Xbox One is better with Gold). If I cancel out, it states profile has insufficient rights.

GPierce07
09-06-2015, 01:23
Issue is still happening. Anyone have any advice on this?

GPierce07
13-06-2015, 23:15
I am still have this same issue. Does anyone have any information that could help ?

nissan4ever
13-06-2015, 23:56
Wow no tutorials on thrust master setup and now this.

This here got you covered http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27338-Help-to-set-up-your-new-Thrustmaster-TX