PDA

View Full Version : [KNOWN ISSUE] MP race "DRIVE" locked

Jweaver
28-05-2015, 22:52
When you join a lobby where the qualifying has already started you initially get into the pit where all the options, other than 'Multiplayer session Lobby' are locked.

Sometimes these options unlock after a short while and you can drive.. But right now, i am in a game where i am watching the clock tick down and i have no option to "drive".

Anyone worked out why this happens?

Bizarrely, i just qualified 6th, even though i didn't put a wheel on the track.

Jon

PS not happy.. I managed to fight my way to the front and drove a perfect race taking my first ever win.. On the final lap, the guy in 2nd got closer each corner and took me on the final corner, but then over cooked it and i got past and ended 1st

So i got my first win, but my stats still show Wins = 0! Whats the point???

LPlates
29-05-2015, 12:54
+1 to the locked options joining multiplayer

I had over half of the players joining my league lobby suffer from this. They dropped out and re-joined several times until it fixed it.

lordymatsuo
29-05-2015, 15:36
hey,

Solution 1 : when you join a lobby if drive is locked when in the garage you need to exit and re-enter. We get this quite often in our private lobbies also and a simple leave and return fixes it. (Only a Workaround until fixed)

Solution 2 : As for the destruction derby in public lobbies, it will get better over time when the bad drivers move on to new games, also hopefully the dev's make online ranking work as it should as it currently doesn't (Temporary or permanent solution join a driving club, Matsuo Racing is a fun for all driving club, we have all levels of players.

Solution 3 : The wins not showing, i have had 40 hours of online races and the stats in my driver profile have not updated lol (Solution, wait for dev's to fix)

Hope this helps

Jweaver
29-05-2015, 15:40
hey,

Solution 1 : when you join a lobby if drive is locked when in the garage you need to exit and re-enter. We get this quite often in our private lobbies also and a simple leave and return fixes it. (Only a Workaround until fixed)

Hope this helps

Cheers.. I have tried this a few times and ended up in an infinite loading screen and had to restart.. Atleast its not just me so I can live with this until its fixed.

Still gutted that it didn't register my win.. It was an AWESOME race.. I wasn't fast but was consistent and deserved the win and was gutted that its not in my stats.

Umer Ahmad
29-05-2015, 15:41
yeah known issue guys (see the known issues lists in my signature)

work-around is to exit/re-enter but that only works 75% of the time.