PDA

View Full Version : Scenario Mode Wanted !

transfix
29-05-2015, 00:46
Loving this game so far and seeing some of the "Coming Soon" tabs still locked, got me wondering if it would be possible to have a Scenario Mode added at some point?
I remember the old EA F1 games had them along with the 2014 version and it added a fresh element to the game.
There would be so many endless possibilities in Project Cars. What scenarios can you think of? Maybe this will spark some interest and SMS could bring the feature down the road.

Scenario 1

You are ahead of your teammate in 6th position (he is in 9th)
Tire Puncture hits down the final straight of Spa.
Make it to the Pit and finish in the points with 4 laps remaining.
It Starts to rain with two laps left. Do you pit for tire change or stay out and hope for the best?

Jesse Fahrenkrog
29-05-2015, 02:23
Sounds awful Gran Turismo-ish to me. I'd prefer to stay the course and avoid any arcade type elements personally. ( though I do enjoy the career mode)

apexatspeed
29-05-2015, 02:28
Sounds awful Gran Turismo-ish to me. I'd prefer to stay the course and avoid any arcade type elements personally. ( though I do enjoy the career mode)

Gran Turismo doesn't have tire punctures or teammates. They only have you start in last place and pass as many cars as possible. There is nothing dynamic to it. Just pass a bunch of AI that brake really early..

apexatspeed
29-05-2015, 02:29

Gran Turismo doesn't have tire punctures or teammates. The only they have close to what he is describing is you start in last place and pass as many cars as possible. There is nothing dynamic to it. Just pass a bunch of AI that brake really early..

dustyjo
29-05-2015, 06:24

That really doesn't make any sense but okay.

I think a mode like that would be pretty cool.

dominiczeth
29-05-2015, 06:45
I also like the idea.

transfix
29-05-2015, 11:43

There's nothing arcadey about that at all. Situations happen in every race and race genre. Very realistic. They could just add it as a Driver Network feature.