PDA

View Full Version : ***** T300 / T500 Centre Spring HELP IS HERE please read and try *****

jason
29-05-2015, 01:53
settings by scrogg , tweeked by me these are some wicked settings. These will work for PC / PS4 and I would assume xbox one

Settings for my T500RS with Kurb Effects

Okay, have spent the last 2 hours with AC, PC and my T500 at Spa in a BMW Z4 gt3

I don't have it perfect yet but I have made a ton of progress on getting that AC feel.

Many people may not care for the feel but to me it's a great leap in as far as the immersion goes (I like a heavier wheel and feedback, even if it isn't totally accurate)

The Values I have marked in red are the ones that are affecting you centre spring as far as I can tell as I have gone a little further in testing with scroggs settings

In PCars control panel

Tire force 100
Per Wheel Movement 0.0
Per Wheel Movement squared 0.0
Wheel Position Smoothing 0.04
Deadzone removal range .05
Deadzone removal falloff .01
Linkage Scale 0.0
Linkage Stiffness 1.0
Linkage Damping 1.0
Relative Adjust Gain .98
Relative adjust Bleed .10
Relative adj clamp .96
Scoop Knee .70
Scoop Reduction .25
Soft Clipping (Half Input) 0.0
Soft Clipping (Full Output) 0.0

Under Vehicle Tuning Setup > Force Feedback > Spindle

Master Scale 10 (this is low and I still get a ton of FFB) I now use 10 8 or 6 depending on which car and wheel , I use t500rs , this may have to be raised for t300 as ffb isn't as strong
Fx Scale 54
Fy Scale 54
Fz Scale 60
Mz Scale 90.01 (this is almost like spring center, it will determine how much resistance you get turning the front wheels)
Mz scale bring it down to remove more centre spring
All Smoothing set at 0.0

Arm Angle 1200 This value also will need to go down to 0 and up to 1500 again depending on what car

Under Vehicle Tuning Setup > Force Feedback > Body & SOP

Body Scale 0.01
Body Longitudinal Scale 0.01
Body Stiffness 100
Body Damping 100

Below is the biggy if you like kurb effects and feeling the bumps in the road

SoP Scale 100
SoP Lateral Scale 70
SoP Differential Scale 100
SoP Damping 0.0

Disclaimer: Try these at your own risk, what I like in FFB may be nothing like what you like. I will say though if you thought the FFB before was not aggressive enough or heavy enough, you might like these settings. I also only tried these with one car at one track. These settings most likely will need even more tweaking with different vehicles, but that is part of the appeal of this title, it allows you to do just that.

Even if they are not to your liking they might get you pointed in a direction that does work for you, this is a game that is going to make you crawl under the hood so to speak if you want to get the most out of it.

Guys I am trying to help " please don't bag me for that " I just want everyone to feel what I feel in my wheel , it takes a little time but if you use this as a base and do little tweeks and one at a time so you understand what its doing to the feel of the car , go drive come back to pits and tweek again until you feel you are happy

This game is by far the best ffb I have ever felt in a game .

Fre.Mo
29-05-2015, 11:18
Should nt SoP scale be in the same order of magnitude than Master Scale to have balanced Front/Rear effects?

Carlos81255
29-05-2015, 11:31
Should nt SoP scale be in the same order of magnitude than Master Scale to have balanced Front/Rear effects?

Who knows really? Everyone is just guessing because SMS and Thrustmaster are unwilling to help us out on this issue. Go get an Xbox One if you want support from SMS.