PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble setting up controller after update NEED HELP!

Cliffrod
29-05-2015, 02:32
After the update the game has been 10 times better, but I'm having trouble getting my steering and braking under control. I'm used. To Forza and not used to setting up certain things for controller. Does anybody have any tips or tricks to make controlling the car easier. I would consider myself a good gamer/driver I may not be "all madden" but I'm more "all pro"

Kulch
29-05-2015, 03:18
After the update the game has been 10 times better, but I'm having trouble getting my steering and braking under control. I'm used. To Forza and not used to setting up certain things for controller. Does anybody have any tips or tricks to make controlling the car easier. I would consider myself a good gamer/driver I may not be "all madden" but I'm more "all pro"

I agree after the patch the game is amazing. im on controller mode 3 with default settings. I find it a tad too twitchy down the straits. I cant find a good line, always overcorrecting back n forth

When I get home I will reduce steering sensitivity. and i wanna fiddle with speed sensitivity and controller filtering

check this post for what each thing does

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23153-Xbox-One-Controller-Configuration-Guide

BDR Daz
29-05-2015, 04:47
This all depends on the cars you are using, the Formula A and the LMP1's are very twitchy before and after the update, if you are struggling play with your deadzone on the controller, incrementally bring them up until you are able to control the cars

A good "base" class is the GT's, something like the McLaren or the Audi are pretty stable all round cars to get you used to the game

You mention you are used to Forza, this is a different game to Forza in many senses, Forza you can get away with a lot of things, late braking etc, this you cant its all about smooth in and fast out

Jaroslav Turna
29-05-2015, 05:28
you can also try settings linked in my signature guys ... they are from PC and X360 controller, but they should work (or may be a good start to make your own settings). Let me know if it was any help.