PDA

View Full Version : Game working great after patch, but experienced an issue or two

Scooty Puff Jr.
29-05-2015, 05:01
Hey guys, thank you for the patch, thus far it is working flawlessly. I did have one issue, I was racing in a Clio cup event and won the first race, after qualifying 2nd. So I continued to do the 2nd race and I was then forced to start from the rear of the field. It had not done this in the previous few events that I had entered. I still got on the podium even after the rain quit and I was stuck on wets for the remaining 6 laps of the race, just curious if it is an issue or a random error.

Also when playing with a set of Turtle Beach XO 4's the sound is still cutting out when the brakes are applied. I updated the headset as well as the controller but the issue remains.

BDR Daz
29-05-2015, 05:08
Also when playing with a set of Turtle Beach XO 4's the sound is still cutting out when the brakes are applied. I updated the headset as well as the controller but the issue remains.

This is still a known issue and is in the list of being worked on, it wasnt included in the release notes for this patch

Charles Gillen
29-05-2015, 05:25
I'm a little confused here. I have the Turtle Beach X07's and they work just fine after patching my game. I still get some cracking and popping but I now have sound while applying brakes and when I'm off in the grass (which is a lot since I have to relearn how to drive now). Is this still an issue for some people?

Charles

Daveesaunders
29-05-2015, 05:28
Grid position for the second race in Clio's is determined by your second fastest time in qualifying, did you set a second time? I've fallen foul of the track limits on many occasions and only set one good time.

BDR Daz
29-05-2015, 05:43
I'm a little confused here. I have the Turtle Beach X07's and they work just fine after patching my game.

Is this still an issue for some people?

Mine still have the problem :) Party chat is still fine through them in the game but as soon as I try to mix and game audio into the headphones I get the issue, not too much of an issue for me though I just use one earphone for Party Chat and then the TV for game audio (as if it was a normal xbox headset)

Charles Gillen
29-05-2015, 07:18
I havent been online since installing the patch so I'm not sure if my TB's work. I'll try it here in a few and see if I have a problem.

Ok, just joined an online game with four other players. Didnt speak to anyone or hear any chat but my headphones worked perfectly, no cut outs while braking or sailing through the grass.

Charles

Scooty Puff Jr.
29-05-2015, 14:31
Grid position for the second race in Clio's is determined by your second fastest time in qualifying, did you set a second time? I've fallen foul of the track limits on many occasions and only set one good time.
Good question, I really didn't pay attention to that. I kinda lost track when I switched to wet tires after the rain started. Seems like a good explanation though.