PDA

View Full Version : Sign to a team or build your own?

wraithsrike
29-05-2015, 08:43
In grid race driver you had to build your own team earn sponsorship hire a second driver and buy / build your own set of cars, for a now dated racer it did so much right ( imho) the career mode was involving.

In project car's as much as I love the game the career aspect of it just doesn't do it for me.

Anyone else that would of preferred to have built there own team rather than just sign to one?

Please do not turn this into a bug / hate thread.
Thanks Guys.

Luke Townsend
29-05-2015, 08:54
Hmm, well I can see it appealing to some people but not me. Personally I'd rather using my time to be driving than managing etc.

Machinist90
29-05-2015, 09:01
would make me more committed to a team instead of "i like the blue livery a bit better" or..."greased lighting...nice name for a team,I'll join that"

FA RACING 01
29-05-2015, 09:04
That would be real great if it's something similar to the GRID one which became "sort of another game within the game" where you have a kind of a "constructors" battle too.

As you rightly said, it will sure promotes the "involvement" feeling.

If it's possible, well, no one can blame me for dreaming.

wraithsrike
29-05-2015, 11:31
I'm not keen on having all the cars unlocked from the off either, I like to earn my cars maybe not with winnings but by doing well, going from zero to hero is all well and good but makes your career as a race driver bland.

Even real race drivers earn money get sponsored, I just wish the career immersed you a little more into the racing life of a driver.

I hate it at race end when it does just that end, car dissappears and back at the main screen, why can't any game allow you to drive back to the box area it would at least give your race some closure.

I like to see a continuation of that still where your driver stands on the podium, why are this things always omitted from racing games I don't understand. ( Question for Chewy)