PDA

View Full Version : [POST 96] Update for PS4 ???

tomt2002
29-05-2015, 08:58
the PC and the XBOX got an update for Project Cars, when will this be released for the PS4, too ?

any plan to have separate leaderboards for all cars (like PC) and a friendlist filter ???

andyparks
29-05-2015, 09:12
I know it's frustrating but all we can do is play games that are fit for purpose until it gets fixed.. And I will get an other warning for this because nobody on here can speak the truth

Siberian Tiger
29-05-2015, 09:15
It was said by the Devs that the first Patch for PS4 will take some Time (Weeks).

Separate Leaderboards for Friends are allready on the possible Improvements List ;)

Lanius1984
29-05-2015, 10:18
It was said by the Devs that the first Patch for PS4 will take some Time (Weeks).

The Devs also said that the last delays to the game's release were to iron out all of the bugs :) - so this is a slight contradiction. But hey, I'm glad I'm actually playing something, even if it's not perfect yet.

I respect SMS for what they are trying to achieve, and the game has great potential (and is still fun in its current form, although can be frustrating when you encounter certain bugs).

What would be nice however, is a little more openness - perhaps a thread from a dev that gives an update on what is currently being worked on, and a rough time-frame for each release. This would satisfy many people that come here with frustrations. (perhaps there is one, and I am blind)

morpwr
29-05-2015, 10:28

Separate Leaderboards for Friends are allready on the possible Improvements List ;)

Its been weeks.I know they are working on alot of issues but the wheel ones i would think would be a priority.The other things i can live with for a time the wheel no.Those of us with wheels that the ffb doesnt work right on making the game basically unplayable im sure would appriciate some kind of idea when.Yes some are playing the way it is with the wheels but if you know whats missing as far as feel goes you cant.Youre playing with sight not feel from the car.

Ian Bell
29-05-2015, 10:29
We're just finishing off patch 1.4 for all platforms now guys. We have it in QA internally. Then it will go to Namco then to 1st parties.

morpwr
29-05-2015, 10:44
We're just finishing off patch 1.4 for all platforms now guys. We have it in QA internally. Then it will go to Namco then to 1st parties.

Nice job Ian.Thank you.I think the game could and will be great but yes like many of us im frustrated as im sure you are by now getting beat up constantly.So any idea how long now for the ps4 i really want to get back to playing. If the ffb on the t300 works right im sure this will be the best racing game out there.

danowat
29-05-2015, 10:47

Is there a list of fixes for 1.4?

Sonic6L
29-05-2015, 10:51
Is there a list of fixes for 1.4?

+1. Does this patch fix Monza/Huyara invitational on Xbox One? I know this is PS4 section.

deedub777
29-05-2015, 10:54
Could we put this kind of information in a sticky thread in the 'News' category. I stumbled across this almost by accident.

rocafella1978
29-05-2015, 10:58
I think for the future of patches & updates would be nice to have a section in the forum to show (platform specific) patch & update details as progression is made or those are released. and thanks to SMS and all involved for your hard work, I play almost every night with a group of great racers and minds alike, WRC, which is fantastic, fun and learn new tracks every day! thanks for your efforts, well done SMS and thanks WRC for putting clean races and bringing great players alike together!

Marrrfooo
29-05-2015, 10:59
Am I correct in assuming 1.3 was the XBO only patch that fixed serious issues (varying degrees of)? Does that therefore mean that when the next patch drops (on PS4) it will jump from current (1.2) to 1.4 when it eventually lands?

Ian Bell
29-05-2015, 11:00
+1. Does this patch fix Monza/Huyara invitational on Xbox One? I know this is PS4 section.

Yes.

We won't be showing a list yet as one item is attached to an NDA. This should free up soon.

Ian Bell
29-05-2015, 11:00
Am I correct in assuming 1.3 was the XBO only patch that fixed serious issues (varying degrees of)? Does that therefore mean that, on PS4 for example, it will jump from current (1.2) to 1.4 when it eventually lands?

Correct yes.

Marrrfooo
29-05-2015, 11:01
Correct yes.

Thanks Ian!

Surely that was the quickest/simplest post-answer you're going to write today, Ian? :P

FoxMulder
29-05-2015, 11:17

Cheers guys, keep up the good work!

danowat
29-05-2015, 11:21
Yes.

We won't be showing a list yet as one item is attached to an NDA. This should free up soon.

Please say it fixes the phantom car setup fiddler, fed up with having to redo my setups all the time :(

toreso
29-05-2015, 11:22
When we should expect this patch?
But please, do not write "soon" ;)

Max Kelly
29-05-2015, 11:23
SMSoon

toreso
29-05-2015, 11:32
This lightens completely the situation.
I like it!

Invincible
29-05-2015, 11:44
SMSoon

You forgot the

amazed
29-05-2015, 12:28
Yes.

Why does the phrase NDA cause a little shiver of excitement?

Mascot
29-05-2015, 13:14

How about telling us everything that's in the patch APART from the NDA item..?

Hell, we know it's Logitech support for PS4 anyway...

:p

FoxMulder
29-05-2015, 13:18
How about telling us everything that's in the patch APART from the NDA item..?

Hell, we know it's Logitech support for PS4 anyway...

:p

Clever girl. :)

wanganrider
29-05-2015, 13:34
Hey Ian can you guys please address the glitch with the shifts in which if you are racing on a wheel it will downshift automatically from 6th to 1st at speed? I have tried changing several things like remapping buttons etc and it still glitches.

Umer Ahmad
29-05-2015, 13:51
Hey Ian can you guys please address the glitch with the shifts in which if you are racing on a wheel it will downshift automatically from 6th to 1st at speed? I have tried changing several things like remapping buttons etc and it still glitches.
Hate this one. For now, just space out your shifts carefully. If I manage it then it wont happen. But it can happen more if I'm in a rush.

MULTIVITZ
01-06-2015, 09:14
Please say it fixes the phantom car setup fiddler, fed up with having to redo my setups all the time :(

It adds realism, someones always throwing a spanner in the works, you could say. People make mistakes, even at top levels. You wouldn't want some smarmy git dominating every race he enters now would you. Would you?
I was tuning the FA it was so imersive, but I can't forgive the itzy bitzy screen fonts lol til #2:rolleyes:

MULTIVITZ
01-06-2015, 09:15

Let me add a bit of brake mapping and tune your diff for ya! Lol

LPlates
01-06-2015, 09:16
Any chance of a revised patch delivery estimate from SMS now the XBone announcement is out of the way?

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 09:44
The phantom patch for PS4 will probably be released around Christmas time. It's time to face facts PlayStation fans your are firmly at the bottom of Slightly Mad Studios priority list.

morpwr
01-06-2015, 10:45
The phantom patch for PS4 will probably be released around Christmas time. It's time to face facts PlayStation fans your are firmly at the bottom of Slightly Mad Studios priority list.

Yeah christmas is soon.lol Nice i have a brand new t300 and t3papro pedals sitting that i bought to play this while i wait for soon.

lethaLEEkill
01-06-2015, 10:50
Yeah christmas is soon.lol Nice i have a brand new t300 and t3papro pedals sitting that i bought to play this while i wait for soon.

yeah and i'm 37, so i'll be 40 soon! :p

hitmanvega
01-06-2015, 10:53
ohhh...that hurts...!!:eek:

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 11:02

Yeah I bought the T300rs and a playseat aswell setting up the force feedback is a pain in the neck but you could always wait for SMS to patch that should be released around spring 2016 if your lucky. I'm holding out on the pedals and shifter till Thrustmaster get the T3PA pro pedals back in stock in a few weeks so just like this game my setup is a work in progress lol

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 11:07
ohhh...that hurts...!!:eek:

They say the truth usually does lol

LPlates
01-06-2015, 11:42
As a PS4 player and a T300 owner, I think its fair to say that the problems faced by the PS4 are slightly less impacting than those on the other platforms and I for one am ok with SMS prioritising those systems first.
We all know they are a small company branching out of their own and have to expect that they can only move so fast.

They have said the PS4 patch is only "weeks" away and I'm happy with that time frame, though I do expect the patch to fix a large number of known issues with it does appear.

lethaLEEkill
01-06-2015, 12:08
As a PS4 player and a T300 owner, I think its fair to say that the problems faced by the PS4 are slightly less impacting than those on the other platforms and I for one am ok with SMS prioritising those systems first.
We all know they are a small company branching out of their own and have to expect that they can only move so fast.

They have said the PS4 patch is only "weeks" away and I'm happy with that time frame, though I do expect the patch to fix a large number of known issues with it does appear.

well i own a fanatec gt2 and my setup is not usable as its emulating a controller, so i want a patch pronto! i also could deal with all the other issues just not this one!:)

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 12:51

Well I'm sorry but I totally disagree with this statement. They delayed the game on multiple occasions to polish the game so this didn't occur, during this polishing process they obviously didn't test the game other than turning it on and seeing if it loaded. Now we are all experiencing game braking bugs on all platforms so why do PS4 users have to wait a hell of lot longer than everyone else? Surely to stop one platform or another feeling alienated surely they should release patches and dlc's not necessarily on the same day as this may not be possible but within the same week as everyone else would be acceptable, so I ask again why should PS4 have to wait a lot longer than everyone else? Is our money not as good as their's? Or is that we are just the black sheep of platforms?

LPlates
01-06-2015, 13:05
Well I'm sorry but I totally disagree with this statement. They delayed the game on multiple occasions to polish the game so this didn't occur, during this polishing process they obviously didn't test the game other than turning it on and seeing if it loaded. Now we are all experiencing game braking bugs on all platforms so why do PS4 users have to wait a hell of lot longer than everyone else? Surely to stop one platform or another feeling alienated surely they should release patches and dlc's not necessarily on the same day as this may not be possible but within the same week as everyone else would be acceptable, so I ask again why should PS4 have to wait a lot longer than everyone else? Is our money not as good as their's? Or is that we are just the black sheep of platforms?
You're certainly entitled to disagree, it is just my opinion and that is yours.
I think you are jumping to a few conclusions regarding the testing they have done, this is plain to see if you look through the forums at some of the dev responses.

Its only reasonable to expect that a small company can only work on so many things at a time and I personally believe that they have correctly targeted the biggest issues. I don't feel like the PS4 is being unfairly cast aside, far from it. In fact I think its quite clear that the platforms with the biggest issues have received the least attention. Given that the PS4 is last to get patched it stands to reason that it had the least issues and a decent proportion of their attention during development.

FMS
01-06-2015, 13:08
Och, the tumult of unsatiated desire. :)

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:09
We're just finishing internal testing now and will 'send it on' soon.

The list is pretty extensive and we've also managed to work in some good performance improvements.

LPlates
01-06-2015, 13:15

The list is pretty extensive and we've also managed to work in some good performance improvements.

Stop teasing and give us the fix list.....you know you want to ;)

LR_Se7eN
01-06-2015, 13:18
Thanks for the update Ian. Really appreciate it.

andyparks
01-06-2015, 13:20

That's not good enough should have been fixed before release what are you going to do for compensation

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 13:27
You're certainly entitled to disagree, it is just my opinion and that is yours.
I think you are jumping to a few conclusions regarding the testing they have done, this is plain to see if you look through the forums at some of the dev responses.

Its only reasonable to expect that a small company can only work on so many things at a time and I personally believe that they have correctly targeted the biggest issues. I don't feel like the PS4 is being unfairly cast aside, far from it. In fact I think its quite clear that the platforms with the biggest issues have received the least attention. Given that the PS4 is last to get patched it stands to reason that it had the least issues and a decent proportion of their attention during development.

No quite a lot of the issues plaguing the PS4 have already been solved on other platforms with the 1.3 patch so the decision to not offer this to PS4 users makes it's clear to me they are not bothered about alienating us as we are obviously not worth their time and effort.

morpwr
01-06-2015, 13:29

And again soon with no real answer to when.Im sure you guys are working on getting all the problems straightened out but lets get a real time frame here.Performance improvements are a nice touch but id just like to be able to use it.

Bealdor
01-06-2015, 13:30
No quite a lot of the issues plaguing the PS4 have already been solved on other platforms with the 1.3 patch so the decision to not offer this to PS4 users makes it's clear to me they are not bothered about alienating us as we are obviously not worth their time and effort.

Could you finally stop this now please? I already answered you, you're not being alienated. The Xbox One patch had priority because its main input device was bugged.

The next patch (1.4) will bring all platforms up to the same status.

And again soon with no real answer to when.Im sure you guys are working on getting all the problems straightened out but lets get a real time frame here.Performance improvements are a nice touch but id just like to be able to use it.

SMS can't give an exact answer to this unfortunately because it isn't in their hands. It could take Sony or MS 2-3 days or 3 weeks to finish off their QA work.

LPlates
01-06-2015, 13:32

When developing for consoles as a third party, the process of getting patches through sign-off with the platform owner (in this case sony) is quite complicated and time consuming, I am not surprised they are collating as many fixes into one update as possible prior to releasing it. Its not like PC development where they can trickle feed smaller updates at their leisure.

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:33
That's not good enough should have been fixed before release what are you going to do for compensation

Remove you from the forum if you keep at it.

Umer Ahmad
01-06-2015, 13:33
Can we all please refrain from dramatic statments like this?

No platform is less important than the other. It's a small team and they are currently responding as quickly as they can to the priority problems on all platforms. This means there can be some variance in the timing of patches but soon we hope to provide an equally stable exeprience to all players on all platforms.

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:34

We can't give definites on third party timelines. And if we did and were wrong, we'd get a lot of abuse here.

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 13:35

Can you explain why PS4 users are not seeing any improvements coming any time soon? I mean why we apparently still have weeks to wait to see a patch when on other platforms the issues plaguing the PS4 have already been resolved?

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:36
Can you explain why PS4 users are not seeing any improvements coming any time soon? I mean why we apparently still have weeks to wait to see a patch when on other platforms the issues plaguing the PS4 have already been resolved?

No.

Because you are and will.

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 13:38
Can we all please refrain from dramatic statments like this?

No platform is less important than the other. It's a small team and they are currently responding as quickly as they can to the priority problems on all platforms. This means there can be some variance in the timing of patches but soon we hope to provide an equally stable exeprience to all players on all platforms.

No it's the truth and it's how everyone in the PlayStation community that I've spoken to recently feels they are being treated.

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 13:39
No.

Because you are and will.

When?

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:39
I could publish the fix list if you promise to reduce the hyperbole from some members?

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:40
When?

Carlos. This is my 5th time but, we can't give a definite as we are not in control of third party timings.

LPlates
01-06-2015, 13:41
No it's the truth and it's how everyone in the PlayStation community that I've spoken to recently feels they are being treated.

Please don't speak for me. I for one am very happy with their progress and communication.

@Ian Bell
Now give us the fix list already :p

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:41
Again, if the more 'robust' members behave, I'll post up the fix list here. In fact, I'll post up the general list for all systems.

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:42
Please don't speak for me. I for one am very happy with their progress and communication.

@Ian Bell

That is the problem. Those of a, let's say, 'more vocal bent' do tend to feel they speak for everyone. That's rarely the case.

LR_Se7eN
01-06-2015, 13:43
Again, if the more 'robust' members behave, I'll post up the fix list here. In fact, I'll post up the general list for all systems.

Much appreciated and PLEASE and Thank you!

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 13:43
Carlos. This is my 5th time but, we can't give a definite as we are not in control of third party timings.

You must have a worse way time frame? And yes publishing the patch list will make me leave you the hell alone lol

amazed
01-06-2015, 13:44
Nor me.

@Ian Bell, Now give us the fix list, if you may, pretty please....:rolleyes:

maxis99us
01-06-2015, 13:44
Hi Ian,how many times for ps4 update? Days, weeks, months?
Thanks for your help.

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:45
Thanks for your help.

Long days to short week/s.

LPlates
01-06-2015, 13:45
Thanks for your help.
Now you're just trying to annoy him :boxing:
Read the posts above.

diesel97
01-06-2015, 13:46
I could publish the fix list if you promise to reduce the hyperbole from some members?

As soon as you put the list in black and white and something on that list doesn't make the final patch (for what ever reason aka sony banco etc ) you will get nailed to cross . The pitch forks will be out in full force , i under stand thats why you wait for APROVED final list

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 13:46

@Ian Bell

If you read the comment again it says "that I have spoken to" if I haven't spoken to you then I'm not speaking on your behalf. But I have spoken to a vast amount of players that feel this way.

HarryHoodlum
01-06-2015, 13:48

@Ian Bell

Also very happy with the communication. Couldn't be any happier with this launch either, seeing I don't cling tightly to the notion that games should be 100% working right away in this era of gaming. Games are 100x bigger than they were when Mario 64 shipped, and even that game had bugs (that couldn't be patched, mind you). It's bizarre to me that people focus so much on the defects when there is so much to appreciate about the game. Patience is a virtue and being an a-hole is pointless.

FoxMulder
This is just a saga now.

djhonda
For some reason I'm most intrigued by the one protected by NDA :)

Umer Ahmad
And how do you think XB1 guys felt they were "treated" in the past 2 weeks?

It's no "truth", it's the opinion of you and your 5 ps4 mates. Please stop the hyperbole now

Ian Bell
If you read the comment again it says "that I have spoken to" if I haven't spoken to you then I'm not speaking on your behalf. But I have spoken to a vast amount of players that feel this way.

Vast is a well, vast number...

We're on any and all issues, we're communicating directly and honestly, we can do no more.

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:49
For some reason I'm most intrigued by the one protected by NDA :)

We've removed it. Mainly to tease.

LPlates
01-06-2015, 13:50
@Ian Bell
Whilst you are here, I wonder if I might ask about another "feature"?

I run an online championship and rely on the results tables. At the end of each online race the tables are displayed and I try to grab these with the PSN share button. The issue is that only 10 drivers are displayed and you have to "triangle" to scroll down and then get another screen shot but there is a very short timer which leaves little time to do that as well as save the replay.

Is this something on your list? Can I request that you change it to require a button to continue or allow us to save the results tables for later review?

djhonda
01-06-2015, 13:51
We've removed it. Mainly to tease.

Damn! Uncool ;)

Ian Bell
@Ian Bell

I run an online championship and rely on the results tables. At the end of each online race the tables are displayed and I try to grab these with the PSN share button. The issue is that only 10 drivers are displayed and you have to "triangle" to scroll down and then get another screen shot but there is a very short timer which leaves little time to do that as well as save the replay.

Is this something on your list? Can I request that you change it to require a button to continue or allow us to save the results tables for later review?

I'll defer to the online team on that one. We have 4 dedicated coders on pCARS1 online feature additions I can say.

LPlates

I am in the "community" and you have spoken to me directly not 10 minutes ago, see your posts directed at me in this very thread.

Katilla
01-06-2015, 13:52
Thx Ian! Thx!

Carlos81255
And how do you think XB1 guys felt they were "treated" in the past 2 weeks?

It's no "truth", it's the opinion of you and your 5 ps4 mates. Please stop the hyperbole now

I have friends that went the way of Xbox this gen (the fools) and yes they are unhappy also but they are no more or less important than we are

andyparks
Remove you from the forum if you keep at it.
If I bought any thing else and it was broken it would be replaced working or be given compensation seen as you can't give me it fully working there's only one thing left for you to do
Look at driveclub the gave compensation same as ubisoft with assassin creed unity

Brian Coombes
SMS is Dammed if they do and Dammed if they don't, a no win situation.. patience is a virtue somthing you learn as you get older in life

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 13:53
If I bought any thing else and it was broken it would be replaced working or be given compensation seen as you can't give me it fully working there's only one thing left for you to do

OK, how does my firstborn and estate sound?

TheLethalDose
01-06-2015, 13:54
Ian, promise I'll name my firstborn child after you if the fix list is published.

I'll worry later about the finer details of somehow getting laid when I spend every waking moment on Project Cars ;)

FoxMulder
01-06-2015, 13:55
I hate children but I call dibs on the estate. :cool:

LPlates
01-06-2015, 13:55
Ian, promise I'll name my firstborn child after you if the fix list is published.

I'll worry later about the finer details of somehow getting laid when I spend every waking moment on Project Cars ;)

:glee:

Katilla
01-06-2015, 13:56
@Ian Bell

I run an online championship and rely on the results tables. At the end of each online race the tables are displayed and I try to grab these with the PSN share button. The issue is that only 10 drivers are displayed .....

one more list to be made to all 16 participants
You can take pictures

andyparks
01-06-2015, 13:59
Speak the truth and this is what you get

You have received an infraction at Project CARS Official Forum
Dear andyparks,

You have received an infraction at Project CARS Official Forum.

Reason: Repeated Complaining About Acknowledged Issues
-------
Could you finally this attitude please. It's getting you nowhere.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 14:01

Dear andyparks,

-------
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

I think it's fair.

Now let's all get along, post with some consideration for others, cut the hyperbole and enjoy the forum.

Cheers!

LPlates
01-06-2015, 14:01

Dear andyparks,

-------
-------

Your response to this is to post it and complain about it? I'm pretty sure I know how that is going to end......do yourself a favour and quit while you are behind.

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 14:03

Dear andyparks,

-------
-------

Lol come on Andy that is funny. And Ian come on now I said I'd leave you alone if you give us the fix list.

LPlates
01-06-2015, 14:04
If we start guessing what is on the list can we get yes/no answers?
Do you promise to tell the truth?

"No comment" does not fit in the yes or the no category!

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 14:05
I think it's fair.

Now let's all get along, post with some consideration for others, cut the hyperbole and enjoy the forum.

Cheers!

I said I'd stop if you give us the fix list as you offered so that I will.

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 14:05
If we start guessing what is on the list can we get yes/no answers?
Do you promise to tell the truth?

"No comment" does not fit in the yes or the no category!

No comment.

andyparks
01-06-2015, 14:09
No ps4 update back to driveclub

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 14:10
Done:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes&p=960164#post960164

Bealdor
Patch notes released. (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes&p=960164#post960164)

Edit: Wookie'd

Ian Bell
No ps4 update back to driveclub

You really don't learn Andy.

LPlates
01-06-2015, 14:12
Done:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes&p=960164#post960164
Now we know that you bow to peer pressure, we can get you to do all sorts of things....muhahahah

I need my car cleaning for starters.

PS: Thanks very much :triumphant:

Brian Coombes
01-06-2015, 14:12
Least you can start moaning again on there facebook page ..and give us a break

Carlos81255
01-06-2015, 14:15
Done:

All sounds good to me. Thank You for sorting the force feedback major game killer to me and I'm a man of my word I will now leave you alone.

steevee
01-06-2015, 14:16
Thanks Ian... Your continued participation in these forums is good for us, unlike an other titles (that is now gathering dust) dev's communication with their fan base, keep up the great work.... (all the team).... :congratulatory:

TheLethalDose
01-06-2015, 14:19
Thanks Ian.

Ian II might be a slightly weird name if my firstborn ends up being a girl though.

Bealdor
01-06-2015, 14:22
Thanks Ian.

Ian II might be a slightly weird name if my firstborn ends up being a girl though.

Easy solution: http://www.babynames.com/name/Ianna

morpwr
01-06-2015, 14:37
Done:

Cant wait for the release so I can get some quality racing in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sessionerror
01-06-2015, 14:38
We haven't got the patch yet but I really have to say...you guys are great! I really appreciate that you're trying to listen to the community, though I think it's quite hard sometimes because of the harsh comments.

And of course I'm afraid you can't see all of the responses (also the positive ones) as there are so many threads here. At least I'm losing the overview pretty fast.

There's one thing, our league discovered last week in an online race. We came to pit and nobody was able to exit. We just stood there, waiting and waiting. Even the AI wasn't able to continue after it came to pit. One of our drivers had an engine damage before, got disqualified and stood in the pits. One of our assumptions was that he might have blocked the pits. Eventually we had to quit the race and interrupt our league.

Now I've seen there are a lot of bug fixes concerning the pit stops. However, I'm wondering if one of the fixes has an influence on what we discovered? I posted the bug last week, but I'm never sure if one of the developers sees them. So I just wanted to call it back to memory for the next patch, in case it hasn't been fixed yet ;)

Anyway, great adjustments! :)

amazed
01-06-2015, 14:49
OK, how does my firstborn and estate sound?

Ooh, ooh, if its a sporty estate car, can we all get it as a free DLC? Pretty please.....:p

TheBaldReverend
01-06-2015, 14:52
This is just a saga now.

You're my wife now!

Ian Bell
01-06-2015, 14:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukYTcgsHhCo

LordDRIFT
01-06-2015, 15:31

Seriously?

Goresh
01-06-2015, 15:58
Thanks for the update on the update! Look forward to putting in more seat time with this title.

JoeDogs
01-06-2015, 16:10
Thanks for that! :) My TRS500 Has started to make weird sounds, and the fan also make strange noises. This is a little-used weel. I dry not to play with the weel now before the patch is out.

xxoxxGURUxxoxx
01-06-2015, 17:12
Now Starts 2 week Waiting for Sony Check and Release it!

m3lover1
01-06-2015, 18:36

Dear andyparks,

-------
-------

This forum is too lenient. The other forum I am actively part of (not PCars related, motorcycle related), anyone that posted publicly about their infraction gets another infraction :glee: Unspoken...errr or is it unwritten...rule over there lol

BMWS14TURBO
01-06-2015, 19:40
@Andyparks + carlod i think you cant drive:) and not be frustated because the coding.Its because your brains cant handle your fingers to use your input device the right way.
@Ian don't waste your time with haters.
@SMS thank you for the great game i enjoy gaming verry much! Drive with an fanatec gt2 no problems with anything from the launch date
just a little time wasting at the start to set wheel deadzone to zero before having fun. But its no problem to do this one time per day.

bad english i know but who cares langauges?

my platform is ps4 but dont will change my profile because tired

andyparks
01-06-2015, 21:27
Well I think you all have brown tonges from too much licking

If the game worked right from the start like it was supposed to be I wouldn't complain

Warring collector

Umer Ahmad
01-06-2015, 21:40
Well I think you all have brown tonges from too much licking

If the game worked right from the start like it was supposed to be I wouldn't complain

Warring collector
Yes you would, you would still complain. That's what you glass-half-empty types always do. Then when your glass was filled you would complain why you dont have a bigger glass.

Give it a rest now, see you tomorrow.

SpeedLimitUnknown
01-06-2015, 22:57
Can't wait to get this patch on PC two weeks before PS4 and XB1! :cool:

(runs away...)

diesel97
01-06-2015, 23:16
Can't wait to get this patch on PC two weeks before PS4 and XB1! :cool:

(runs away...)

You would look mighty stupid if SMS held it back because of NDA and released it at the same time :watermelon:

Ryzza5
01-06-2015, 23:18
Easy solution: http://www.babynames.com/name/Ianna
What happened to the photo? Or is that NDA? :p

SpeedLimitUnknown
01-06-2015, 23:25
You would look mighty stupid if SMS held it back because of NDA and released it at the same time :watermelon:

Word on the street so to speak is the NDA has something to do with the PS4.

And I'm just kidding, I'm sure the PC patch will be released around the same time as the consoles, maybe a week early based on previous patch timings.

narmi47
02-06-2015, 07:31
will this fix the crazy issue with the T500rs?

Katilla
02-06-2015, 13:05
1.4 patch >> (https://www.gtplanet.net/project-cars-v1-4-patch-to-focus-on-bug-fixes-ffb-improvements/)

Bealdor
02-06-2015, 13:10
1.4 patch >> (https://www.gtplanet.net/project-cars-v1-4-patch-to-focus-on-bug-fixes-ffb-improvements/)

You don't need to link to external websites. The patch notes can be found right here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?29158-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Upcoming-Patch-1-4-Release-notes). ;)

Katilla
02-06-2015, 14:31
Sorry!! Thx!