PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Veers when stationary.

Tillj
29-05-2015, 09:07
Hi,

If I stop with say a formula rookie (eg pull over to the side and stop), if wheel is not center the FFB moves the wheel to the direction its off center to.
Move the wheel slightly to the left the FFB pulls to the left and bounces on the limit likes its hitting a rev limiter. Move slightly to the right, does the same.

It used to have heavy steering while stationary, which I expect! But not force the wheel into full turn if you are slightly off center.

I'm using a Madcatz wheel, is there a setting that does what I am experiencing. Also I reset the settings, recalibrated the wheel etc. I'm using 270 degrees, that shouldn't make a difference.

Also I will post a video later today if you need clarification.

Bruno Alexandre
29-05-2015, 09:28
This issue should be fixed in the upcoming patch. :)

Raven403
29-05-2015, 11:33

Will this also address the TX? FFB problems?

Tillj
29-05-2015, 11:57

Whut? This issue didn't appear pre patch, a patch to fix a patch. Right well I'm assuming its appearing in 1.4 then, if so timescale to be sent off for testing with Bandai then MS?

Raven403
29-05-2015, 12:10
Whut? This issue didn't appear pre patch, a patch to fix a patch. Right well I'm assuming its appearing in 1.4 then, if so timescale to be sent off for testing with Bandai then MS?

What im sure they mean is the next patch will fix the FFB and other wheel issues, Atleast I hope thats what it means................

Tillj
29-05-2015, 12:32
What im sure they mean is the next patch will fix the FFB and other wheel issues, Atleast I hope thats what it means................

Yeah so 1.4, or would it fall to the one after?

Raven403
29-05-2015, 12:34
Well i hope its 1.4 he said Upcoming so im assuming that means the next one....but you know what they say when you assume lol

Bruno Alexandre
01-06-2015, 09:41
Hey, yes it was 1.4. Sorry about the late answer.

Raven403
01-06-2015, 11:22
Hey, yes it was 1.4. Sorry about the late answer.

Is there a timeline yet? Or patch notes? Cuz my TX is worse than before 1.3

the_monk
11-07-2016, 12:36
Hi,

If I stop with say a formula rookie (eg pull over to the side and stop), if wheel is not center the FFB moves the wheel to the direction its off center to.
Move the wheel slightly to the left the FFB pulls to the left and bounces on the limit likes its hitting a rev limiter. Move slightly to the right, does the same.

It used to have heavy steering while stationary, which I expect! But not force the wheel into full turn if you are slightly off center.

I'm using a Madcatz wheel, is there a setting that does what I am experiencing. Also I reset the settings, recalibrated the wheel etc. I'm using 270 degrees, that shouldn't make a difference.

Also I will post a video later today if you need clarification.
i m suffering for the same issue with my madcatz pro wheel, i just bought the goty edition & this is frustrating, is this issue only present with the madcatz wheel or other wheels as well?

Thanks,