PDA

View Full Version : Well Done

MCotts76
29-05-2015, 09:18
Been Reading a lot of negative things about this game which i think is nuts i just want to say a big well done this is one of the best racing games i have ever played yes there are some things that need be patched like every other game that comes out these days. So well done WMD been playing games for over 20 years now and never has a race game got me hooked but on the down side got into trouble with my lady a couple times so i blamed you sorry :D

Dresden
29-05-2015, 11:24
I do not understand why women have a problem with this game. At least they know where we are...

And yes, the game is very good. I love dialing up twilight and watching the approaching darkness fly past my vehicle. Man it gives the chills up and down the arms.
A bit of work is needed on the collision system, a heavy crash should affect both cars, not just leave me stranded and him leaving the scene of the crime at high speed. Otherwise it is a very good game.

wraithsrike
29-05-2015, 11:41
My wife is a born racer so the only problem I have is getting her off the ruddy game.

Invincible
29-05-2015, 11:46
My girlfriend doesn't bother when I am racing. Sometimes, I even get her to do some laps too. First she don't want to, but once she is sitting behind the wheel, it's hard to get her away from it. Even though she keeps crashing a lot.

Siberian Tiger
29-05-2015, 11:52
My Girlfriend isn't playing any Game. And she haven't touched my Rig a Single Time.

How ever my befriended Girls had a blast last Time they tried to stay on the Track *g
(Assist Real, Gearing with H-Pattern, Clutch Manually etc.)

Invincible
29-05-2015, 11:55
Mine plays mostly on PS4, Diablo III, Last of us, GTA V... stuff like this.

afroguy
29-05-2015, 12:00
For the most part i'm left alone by the other half. BUT when she does try and talk to me its ALWAYS during a very tight quali session. It's always difficult to find tenths while being asked "what is for dinner" or "what you doing?" mid apex. I honestly know how Lewis Hamilton feels "DON'T TALK TO ME THOUGHT THE CORNERS!!!!":cool:

hkraft300
29-05-2015, 12:26
My wife is a born racer so the only problem I have is getting her off the ruddy game.

Keeper!! KEEP HER!!!